rucafirstday18dprev3.jpg

rucafirstday18dprev1.jpg

junestory2-89bprev1.jpg

junestory2-89bprev2.jpg
-
Hey all :)
Thank you for your continued support!

I hope you've all enjoyed v0.1.7 :)

Development on v0.1.8 has begun, and the regular Patreon content is back once again!
Apologies for taking this long to get things underway, I had fallen sick earlier this month, which kept me out of commission for a while.

Currently, a new outcome for Ruca's dinner scene and one for June's second story scene are being worked on.

The next scene to be developed will be picked via the .
A T4 poll to pick a possible new feature will go live in the next few days.

Tomorrow, the Patreon's subscription model will be updated!
Instead of paying each 1st of the month, patrons will now be charged after one month from the time they subscribe (like most other subscription services).
I will make an announcement post about it with some more info, but know that this is a net positive for patrons. :)
(more info below)

Work done this week:
  • Developed a new outcome for Ruca's dinner scene.
  • Worked on a new outcome for June's second story scene.
  • Updated Ruca's dinner scene visual quality.

New outcomes
While the next scene to be developed is voted on, I'm working on two new outcomes, one for Ruca and one for June.

June's outcome will be part of her second story scene (the photoshoot with the realtor).
If MC chooses to let her move her hand over his penis and June's second Perversion scene has been watched, she will now keep her hand on it, eventually causing MC to ejaculate!
June will have some rather naughty thoughts, and the realtor will also get quite excited.

Ruca's new outcome will be for her dinner scene.
Now, when she spreads her legs, MC will be able to get closer and either finger her or eat her out!
In both cases, Ruca will end up climaxing.
This whole scene will also be visually updated to be more in line with current quality.

New polls
A is now live to pick the next scene to be developed!
Only Ruca is featured this time, as it's been a while since she has gotten a scene.
The other girls will once again be featured in the next polls.

A T4 poll will also go live soon, to pick a possible new feature coming in v0.1.8.
Other than the recurring options (such as the school) there will be a few new options, like having character portraits indicating where characters are on the map.

Subscription model update
Patreon finally implemented the ability to have a "traditional" subscription system!

In short, patrons will be charged upon subscribing and then (should they remain subscribed) every month on the date they subscribed.

So if a patron subscribes on the 15th of October, they will be charged again on the 15th of November, rather than the 1st.

The switch to this new, better system will happen tomorrow, and an announcement will be published.

And so, another update is in the works.

Thank you <3
Have a great week!

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Good! Though I've found out the icecream shop background are either generic or adopted from MilfyCity.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
So if a patron subscribes on the 15th of October, they will be charged again on the 15th of November, rather than the 1st.

The switch to this new, better system will happen tomorrow, and an announcement will be published.
Doesn't change much though. I'd rather pay $10-20 per release than $5-10 each month to be subbed.

Plus, he could've save those screenshots and tease something more vanilla to build tension. Now I know exactly what happens on the new events.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Thank you.. even though I have been to the store (both views) in the afternoon, on all the days.
I did'nt get it until after her shower scene, but could be programmed on certain days, i basically got everyones "Lust" points up pretty high before i found her.

Jun 21, 2018
I did'nt get it until after her shower scene, but could be programmed on certain days, i basically got everyones "Lust" points up pretty high before i found her.
Thanks again. I've done the Shower scene, and everybody is a nympho apart from Charlee. I'll just have to keep walking about, maybe she'll pop up soon. Or I might just wait for the update. Hopefully a proper walk through will come with it instead of that rubbish flow chart.

Reactions: yueben

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Thanks again. I've done the Shower scene, and everybody is a nympho apart from Charlee. I'll just have to keep walking about, maybe she'll pop up soon. Or I might just wait for the update. Hopefully a proper walk through will come with it instead of that rubbish flow chart.
Yea idk what all i did before getting charlee in the store, I just know its before evening

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
If the navigation in the game is to be believed, Charlee has breakfast in the kitchen on Friday afternoons, but she is not there. Is this a problem for me or is it a bug in the game?
Скриншот 2022-10-18 13.11.33.png

Reactions: telodigo and DS3DX

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Do we need to keep "Fear" part balanced with the other 2 (Feelings & Perversion)? or we need keep our attitude decent all the way down to the end of the game???

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes