Jun 8, 2022
Man the dialogs are all fucked up. when MC is talking its shows Junes name and i saw a dialog where Tiffany was calling Maisie they messed up on the names like Maisie calling tiffany Charlee alot of weird shit is going down.
In that call, Maisie thought it was Charlee who called her because Tiffany disguised her voice to sound like her and Tiffany wanted Maisie to send the pic s to her own phone - not Charlee's. The dialogue was exactly as it needed to be. You just failed to follow the dialogue that set it all up.

Manuver7

Apr 17, 2020
Honestly I love this game character and allure, but the gameplay is too damn repititive and few bugs which lead me to boredom rather quick. And has no sex with anyone yet after a year. I'll wait and give it 2 year for updates, and see if they can make a good changes to this dime.

Reactions: PRTech

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
how solve this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/color} in u'{color=#d63031}Intimidating. {size=-8} ({i}ruca.fear {size=-12}^{/size}30*d: ruca.fear+1{/i}, ruca.feel-1{/i}, {i}else: ruca.feel-2, ruca.fear+1{/i}) {/size} {/color}'.:
File "game/charRUCA.rpy", line 3202, in script call
call rucaconvo from _call_rucaconvo
File "game/charRUCA.rpy", line 1524, in script
menu:
Exception: u'/color' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
How to trigger the shopping stuff? I already peaked Tiffany peeing, hehe
Alright finally figured it out. What you do is visit CHARLEE'S room during one of the afternoons, where you will find Tiffany trying to nag Charlee to take her to the mall for shopping. After going shopping/clubbing/coffee with Tiffany you should finally be able to find Charlee in the convenience store.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Alright finally figured it out. What you do is visit CHARLEE'S room during one of the afternoons, where you will find Tiffany trying to nag Charlee to take her to the mall for shopping. After going shopping/clubbing/coffee with Tiffany you should finally be able to find Charlee in the convenience store.
Many thanks

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Duality 0.1.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Ah, but i already find Charlee on the convenience store and the the lift and the gym. Is it possible that i have already done the shopping stuff and don´t remember? Also, is there any moment where Charlee accepts to buy the oil in the store?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.7b
Size 367 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
View attachment 2059684 View attachment 2059685
There more where this came from. alot of errors!
I'm all for pointing out a game's flaws so they get fixed, but this is actually on purpose. In this scene, Tiffany is pretending to be Charlee. So her friend Maisee thinks that "Charlee" wants Maisie to send her the pic to Tiffany's phone which is supposedly the phone that "Charlee" is using. However, continue playing and you will find plenty more other bugs and naming errors. It seems that some of the newer scenes still use the placeholder "Caretaker" when referring to the mother.

Reactions: Acesaw

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Please Estrada777.
Android+ic pach.
Sorry I missed it.

You can download the zip file and save/move the ipatch-v0.1.4b.rpy file into the game directory on your phone at Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.duality/game/

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I'm all for pointing out a game's flaws so they get fixed, but this is actually on purpose. In this scene, Tiffany is pretending to be Charlee. So her friend Maisee thinks that "Charlee" wants Maisie to send her the pic to Tiffany's phone which is supposedly the phone that "Charlee" is using. However, continue playing and you will find plenty more other bugs and naming errors. It seems that some of the newer scenes still use the placeholder "Caretaker" when referring to the mother.
ty for letting me know. i was so confused lmao. and yeah i have noticed that the girl keep calling Mother 'Caretaker'

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Per<3rsioN on Discord:
Autumn is here!

The "Equinox 2022" Seasonal Picture Set is now available to Patrons of all tiers.

This set contains 8 NSFW pictures of the girls vacationing to the lake and having fun with each other, all rendered in 4K Ultra-HD!
All images are non-canon, and are not related to the game's story and events.

Free preview (1080p):
Equinox2022_FREE_PREVIEW.jpg

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Per<3rsioN on Discord:
Autumn is here!

The "Equinox 2022" Seasonal Picture Set is now available to Patrons of all tiers.

This set contains 8 NSFW pictures of the girls vacationing to the lake and having fun with each other, all rendered in 4K Ultra-HD!
All images are non-canon, and are not related to the game's story and events.

Free preview (1080p):
View attachment 2067621
i made a folder containing "equinox 2022" and all the past 4K seasonal picture sets

this website doesn't handle heavy attachments like uncompressed 4k pictures

mypenisbigg

Sep 27, 2022
Wondering why I am not having other Charlee scenes after first one (convenience store-> gym lady)? I’ve even finished the newly updated bathing scene

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
всем привет ! скачал версию 0.1.7 игра запускается карта лакации не открывается и телефон тоже братья помогите решить проблему

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes