tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
hey, guys. i jus wanna ask, how do you trigger the new charlee scenes? she never goes to the bathroom at morning nor does she go to the store. There's also no option to go to other stores for tiffany even if I have sufficient points. i also dont know how to unlock the club

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
there are still quite a few bugs. such as instances where the choose a location menu duplicates itself and overlays the other. then that other one where Charlee texts you about college, and when you reply "really" it cuts you out of your phone. if you interact with phone again, it promps you to reply the same line and you end up just spamming "legit" without her replying anything

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hey, guys. i jus wanna ask, how do you trigger the new charlee scenes? she never goes to the bathroom at morning nor does she go to the store. There's also no option to go to other stores for tiffany even if I have sufficient points. i also dont know how to unlock the club
no idea if you need other scenes to trigger it.

but the bathroom you need to go to is in the moms room. dont go to the actual bathroomin the morning go to moms room then click the white door.

as for the club you have to finish 2 of the store events before you get the third which i think is club/cafe.

Reactions: buxoi1983

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Jesus. If you are going to go thread to thread copy and paste spamming that same exact message, at least be more direct with the content question you are asking. Instead of what I assume is your lame attempt to avoid simply typing or classifying yourself with the word.

Or even easier just search for the "rape" tag dude. You are in a safe space here if that's your thing.
Wow we have a famous writer here!!! Why don't you reply with a simple "yes" or "no" instead of being RUDE? The guy is just asking if the game is still worth to keep playing it.......I really don't understand why people doesn't switch on the mind before writing...

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
W
Maybe. It's something I'd like to implement as one of a few endings available to characters.
I'm planning to involve the playerbase heavily in the project, so it's going to be something I'll poll when the time comes.
i incest
Maybe. It's something I'd like to implement as one of a few endings available to characters.
I'm planning to involve the playerbase heavily in the project, so it's going to be something I'll poll when the time comes.
Will incest marriage happen with mom?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Why do the same scenes keep repeating themselves, I mean June sunbathing topless with the iced tea is hot but I don’t need to see the same scene everyday, I want to do more photo shoots with her & hopefully Ruca too.
A 3some with those two would be 5 tissues

Jun 8, 2022
I'm having trouble finding ANYTHING on Charlee. Instead of showing up at the convenience store in the afternoon the location circles show here in the dining room, but when I click there she doesn't show. Also, when she's supposed to be in June's bathroom in the a.m., the circle shows her in the dining room with June. Again, when I click on the circle, June's there but no Charlee.

Also I get scenes with Charlee and Tiffany on the couch in the evening but can't interact with them. Also have a similar scene with Tiffany at her desk sometimes where I can click on her but there's no interaction after that.

Help?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Why do the same scenes keep repeating themselves, I mean June sunbathing topless with the iced tea is hot but I don’t need to see the same scene everyday, I want to do more photo shoots with her & hopefully Ruca too.
by the time this dev will produce and release June and Ruca 3some scene, you'll probably need not just tissues, but few blue pills as well, and maybe a nurse nearby with some adrenalin and defibrillator

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
If you don't like it, just ignore his message, but it's good manners to reply and hopefully in a kind way.
I personally do just that, but I get why someone would have a negative response when someone continues to spam the same thing in many threads, while also pussy-footing around in their wording. The sass is warranted

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I'm with you.. The DEV hopefully will shoot other scenes/other angles/other situations instead.. On a game frequently could be gaps like this spamming over and over (at least, there isn't the message someone's put: "placeholder, under construction").
Anyway too, I can say without any doubt that the photoshots will be hotter soon, I wait that..

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes