Mar 30, 2022
Jesus. If you are going to go thread to thread copy and paste spamming that same exact message, at least be more direct with the content question you are asking. Instead of what I assume is your lame attempt to avoid simply typing or classifying yourself with the word.

Or even easier just search for the "rape" tag dude. You are in a safe space here if that's your thing.
It's not rape the single thing I'm interested in. A lesbian student that whore herself to her headmaster in order to gain power over her classmates so she can sexual harrash them is also something I'd be interested in and that's not rape, at least not between MC and the student.

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
One thing I think the dev excels at are the variety of choices you can make that influence the situation. Ex, the newest Tiffany scenes, June's bath scene, June's kitchen scene. Like Tiffany's story scene was probably the best in this update because you can see different outcomes rather than just going from A - > B

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
How to trigger Charlee at the store?

I've been going to the store from morning to night and she never shows up.

dogfoodheaven

Jul 13, 2021
If you're using the ipatch, there's two or so instances where they still say "caretaker" in the new update. It's because the patch is using the wrong labels in two spots. It's a quick fix. Just replace
Code:
    $ junefriendC = "MOM"
    $ junefriendFl = "mom"
with this:

Code:
    $ jufriendC = "MOM"
    $ jufriendFl = "mom"

Sak

Oct 4, 2017
I have a question.
Please someone answer if he knows.

I know that this is a game developed using Ren'Py.
But what I wanted to know is that which tool the game creator used for creating these 3d models in this game,.

I mean to say is that I have an idea of very sexy and hot storyline and I know programming also but what i wanted to know is that

"WHAT TOOLS SHOULD I USE TO CREATE IMAGES/MODELS/RENDERS LIKE THIS GAME HAS"

Please if someone knew 100% that what tool this game creator used please tell me.
I'll use that tool and hopefully very soon will deliver a game that will blow your mind.

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
I have a question.
Please someone answer if he knows.

I know that this is a game developed using Ren'Py.
But what I wanted to know is that which tool the game creator used for creating these 3d models in this game,.

I mean to say is that I have an idea of very sexy and hot storyline and I know programming also but what i wanted to know is that

"WHAT TOOLS SHOULD I USE TO CREATE IMAGES/MODELS/RENDERS LIKE THIS GAME HAS"

Please if someone knew 100% that what tool this game creator used please tell me.
I'll use that tool and hopefully very soon will deliver a game that will blow your mind.
DAZ Studio
https://f95zone.to/categories/development.72/

Reactions: Sak and Old Dog

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Game has Pretty hot Npc's Especialy Mc's Mom -But to damn shame Dev Doesnt know what to do :rolleyes:
Isn't the time Mc to have Sex with one of them ?
1.Mc's Mom Forced to Photo or Video - Could Lead to MC penetrating her and she will have Sex Always with MC
2.Seduce Young Sis for sex
3.Big Sister Seduce Corrupt for sex
.....Remove Path's they are absurd .....Beter Love and Corruption goes well ...fear is for bully Mc =No need

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Guess months more for ANOTHER NO sense path .

IS TIME TO ROLL THE DICE developer , made it roll once and then 30 times more with each one of the 7 or so MAIN Girls
Enough material for 30 updates , WIN WIN Of dev and his fans . come on made the deal already

stop going on circles.
AND More importantly PLEASE FIX THAT AWFULL BUG with the PHONE , after using it for lilttle sister events 3 times or so THE PHONE BUGS AND FROZEN THE GAME SCENE , NICE NICE BUG ....

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes