zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
gotta love the groups of " wow no instant gratification so ill skip." groups.
lol gotta love the "I'm so desperate for anything that I'll repeat the same scenes 100 times" crowd. This game has nice models but the story is shit and the mechanics are piss. This dev is a prime example of why some people should hire a writer and some kind of designer. I think it's a shame because the art in this game is pretty good.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I get a million errors messages on all my save games. Click any event? Errors. Click forward time? Errors. Click phone? Errors.

Had to start a new game and do everything from scratch, which is especially annoying given the sandbox so I cant just hold CTRL through it. Fairly disappointing after a whole month of playtesting.

Reactions: fz

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
You're gonna have to define that one for me. I figure that a person of culture can appreciate the story, characters, and the build up to the most fap-worthy moments. You know, enjoying the journey and the destination. While a coomer just wants the destination; no foreplay.
First round is long drawn out hour long attack on the one-eyed mamba. It's slow, precise, planned out affair that sometimes involves lotion, and motion to cause the erupting commotion for that good emotion.
Then you go all hobbit mode and be like "but what about second orgasm" but you took too long with the first so you open the gallery or something and make the bald man cry in 5 minutes.

paula789

May 2, 2017
dang for real? Pain! Thanks for the heads up.
A few extra scenes are there like when sleeping, watching po*n in MC's room etc. and that's all. It looks like there's nothing new in photo-shoot or in yard. Perhaps this update is more centered on Ruca.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
First round is long drawn out hour long attack on the one-eyed mamba. It's slow, precise, planned out affair that sometimes involves lotion, and motion to cause the erupting commotion for that good emotion.
Then you go all hobbit mode and be like "but what about second orgasm" but you took too long with the first so you open the gallery or something and make the bald man cry in 5 minutes.
...That's a surprisingly accurate description of how I play these games; minus the lube, and with an extra hour of edging because a better scene might show up after the plot dump and melodrama. But then 3AM comes around and, yeah; then it's time to find the gallery or something because I got shit to do in the morning.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I am not one to complain about a game I tend to enjoy playing. Development has continued at a fair rate.
So what is the problem? 1 year and 7 months after this was first released we still can not have anything more than a handjob or blowjob. Why? Just why? I damn near live with the aunt. She wants me...and bad. So what what gives? If you are going to spend a year and a half more developing side or new characters,let me know now. I can just avoid this game in the future.

Not trying to be an ass,and the work you have done has been great. I am tired of the cock tease though. I have done the grind. There just is not enough of a reward when you finish all the content available. I do not need to bang every chick yet,and understand you are a new dev...but after over a year and a half it needs sex period. All the main Love interests have progressed enough personality wise. Just frustrated.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
some notes after trying out 1.7 update:

used the 1.6 save, and had trouble with Charlee new scene, it wouldn't start for some reason, did some random other events (that I have done a number of times in the past in that save) and suddenly the door became clickable in Junes room, before that I'd try spending time on all weekdays in that room with door remaining unclickable when it should have been according to the changelog or ingame walkthrough for Charlee

Charlee's messaging system bugged out and went in a loop after she sent the cup photo, only one option ("really?") for the reply that would restart that particular conversation loop over and over again, what got past it, weirdly, was using rollback and rollforward, and suddenly next part of that conversation started without me clicking on a new reply dialog option - most definitely a bug in the script somewhere

a bug, or lackluster design - but the images in the message conversations are not clickable after the first time you see them, didn't see them in the gallery also

another note with the messaging system - the pauses between the sent messages, have like a "typing..." icon to indicate that you need to wait for something and not spamclick to try to forward the script, gray out the input window to show that you need to wait for something, else it just feels too featureless, unintuitive to use, and delays seem time based, and can't be forwarded by clicking, would be nice to be able to skip forward by clicking if you wanted to, because the modern shorthand language used combined that the English isn't the language the game was written in in the first place, makes it difficult to understand whether to expect for another line of reply or you're expected to click the input window to push things forward - and, having to click the input window to bring up the reply options seems redundant, if you're expected to reply to push the convo forward - just skip the clicking, and pop up the reply options as soon as the other person has finished their part

a general thing - some of the scenes are freaking LONG, and when you do get a stat up to unlock a certain fork in that scene, you have to go through slowly through all that to just try and spot where the new option is, a skip/pass seen content button would be a welcome addition

and in general those scenes are becoming convoluted as fuck, and having the walkthrough screengrab next to the game is almost a must, not a good design for a game when you constantly need to switch to other sources to find that "hidden" gem of a new content, some say this is the "detective" genre - but IMO that is just excuse for their bad design of the game in general and UI

and the main screen desperately needs icons on locations to see where the other characters are, like one of the mods does for this game, there is no excuse not to have in in the game as a baseline feature

Reactions: Mythrs and DarkLoki

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
You're gonna have to define that one for me. I figure that a person of culture can appreciate the story, characters, and the build up to the most fap-worthy moments. You know, enjoying the journey and the destination. While a coomer just wants the destination; no foreplay.
The problem with this game it does not have build-up to the most fap-worthy moments, I don't consider what could be categorize as sleep rape as foreplay.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
So what is the problem? 1 year and 7 months after this was first released we still can not have anything more than a handjob or blowjob. Why? Just why? I damn near live with the aunt. She wants me...and bad. So what what gives? If you are going to spend a year and a half more developing side or new characters,let me know now. I can just avoid this game in the future.
the most crazy stuff isn't this but the fact that when you start most of the afternoons are skippable timespan which is weird.
next thing is Ruca's behavior. after literally shoving the d up her mouth at night, swallowing the load she still acts flirty with MC.
my expectation was to get a little bit expansion of her behavior.

the game has a terrific milf characters, yet, the character development feels extremely disproportional.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes