mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.6b + IC
Size 315 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't forget update

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
How sandbox-y is this game? Do I have to repeatedly do tasks to to build skills, or memorize what times things happen at different locations at different times? Or is it more, "open world, but you get big red exclamation points telling you where you can do stuff and you work your way through the available content"?

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
How sandbox-y is this game? Do I have to repeatedly do tasks to to build skills, or memorize what times things happen at different locations at different times? Or is it more, "open world, but you get big red exclamation points telling you where you can do stuff and you work your way through the available content"?
It's grindier than it should be and desperately needs a gallery

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022

more like thank fucking god there is a walkthrough included so i can see all the scenes. and not just repeat what i have seen 100 times. there are some stats involved but i never found it grindy. "shrug"

Sep 22, 2018
Old IC patch should work.

Depending on how far back you played, there may have only been content with the aunt at that point. There is an in-game walkthrough, though.
Yeah thanks for the reply. I played it and saw the walkthrough. I got to day 60 is it all just teasing so far? kinda disappointing...

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes