Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Is there sex between MC and girls happening in this game without the girls being sexually interested on MC?
Jesus. If you are going to go thread to thread copy and paste spamming that same exact message, at least be more direct with the content question you are asking. Instead of what I assume is your lame attempt to avoid simply typing or classifying yourself with the word.

Or even easier just search for the "rape" tag dude. You are in a safe space here if that's your thing.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So how the hell am i supposed to get Tiffany or Charlee's scenes ? There is absolutely 0 hint. Isn't Tifanny's story based anyway ? What am i missing here :FacePalm:

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
The problem with this game it does not have build-up to the most fap-worthy moments, I don't consider what could be categorize as sleep rape as foreplay.
Don't get me wrong. For this game specifically, I agree. I've been following this game since one of the 0.1.2 versions, and I also think it's about time for Ruca to, fully consensually, lick the lollipop and ride the baloney pony.

But pragmatically and personally speaking: I don't check in with this game as much as others because of the eight pages worth of threads that I follow, so I can only be so disappointed with the constant teasing when I have other options.

Reactions: PRTech

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I got the update, but there is no text for characters, just my response shows up, but everyone else is blank words. Very strange.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I am not one to complain about a game I tend to enjoy playing. Development has continued at a fair rate.
So what is the problem? 1 year and 7 months after this was first released we still can not have anything more than a handjob or blowjob. Why? Just why? I damn near live with the aunt. She wants me...and bad. So what what gives? If you are going to spend a year and a half more developing side or new characters,let me know now. I can just avoid this game in the future.

Not trying to be an ass,and the work you have done has been great. I am tired of the cock tease though. I have done the grind. There just is not enough of a reward when you finish all the content available. I do not need to bang every chick yet,and understand you are a new dev...but after over a year and a half it needs sex period. All the main Love interests have progressed enough personality wise. Just frustrated.
I don't mind and in some instance tend to actually prefer grindy payout sandbox games. But speaking from the pure piracy perspective...you yourself are sorta at fault there too imo.

Gotta approach your playthrough of these type of games like a fine wine. Let it age, and never pop that playthrough cork until there are at least 2 confirmed full vagina sex payouts of different character to be had out of the effort ;)

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes