Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I'm gonna need some sex scenes in this game and I'm gonna need them soon. Also, please put some rape in the game. A bully MC is cool but a bully that'll go all the way is cooler.
Thanks for the info about lack of banging scene. You saved my data & time

But I hope you does not meant the ntr scenes there.

ri12345

Apr 2, 2020
I'm seriously loving the CGs in this game, can anyone extract it and let us download them? The character models are so well done.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
ANOTHER BUGGY JUNK GAME ,

FIX YOU STUFF DUDE FOR REAL IS BOTHERING AS HELL AND HECK

BUGS EVERYWHERE

after shooping center 2 choices and caffe or bar event , Panties SHoots BUGS ASS hell - alwasy you text Tyfany she send you the shoots again and again , WHERE TO PICK ICE CREAM EVENT OR SHOPING EVENT AGAIN ? TRIED 10 TIMES DUDE , BUGGY AS HELL

AND THE ICE CREAM EVEN IS MORE BUGGI THAN %#$#%$# , IT CRASHES THE GAME AFTER THE SECOND TIME U GO TO THE ICE CREAM EVENT ...

OH you can only play theM once ? THEN WHY AND WHAT THE HECLL YOU DONT DO A NORMAL REMPY VN WITH CHOICES , AND NO THIS PIECE OF FRANKENSTAIN ...

1663794279772.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: joeysalamander

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
something is wrong with the incest patch. MC call mother mom but his sisters call her 'Caretaker' and not mom.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
So can someone tell me about the lesbian stuff? I mean i love lesbian stuff with or without the mc dont get me wrong, but only if the mc is okay with it, he cant deal with all of them at the same time so they should have the right to have fun with eachother. (and if there is a lesbian couple before mc that doesnt need his consent btw, im asking more about LIs that discover their Bisexuality after starting something with the MC)
Im asking cuz i dont want to avoid the lesbian stuff, but if there is some lesbian sex behind MC back, (without caring for him and him not liking) i have to avoid the lesbian sex.
Sorry my english inst that good.
Waiting for opinions from people that played the game so far, thanks for you time and have a great day.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

I have started a new game with v0.1.7b and I have more Bugs as ever in this game.
At the Phone, Bed, Ruca's Massage Scene on the Sofa ... and more.

Last edited:

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Need some help. How do I invite Tiffany to the Store or Club? I've invited her to Ice Cream plenty of times already but nothing seems to be triggering. And is Charlee bugged? I've seen the shower scenes in the mom's room, but I can't seem to be able to find her in the convenience store in the afternoon as mentioned in the walkthrough.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Man the dialogs are all fucked up. when MC is talking its shows Junes name and i saw a dialog where Tiffany was calling Maisie they messed up on the names like Maisie calling tiffany Charlee alot of weird shit is going down.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes