Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The mother is so hot. I just wish this wasn't a sandbox.
Everyone to his own taste, I guess. So far she's the one I am not in the least interested in.

Currently there's a cheat menu built in the game so you can alter your stats and thereby avoid stat grinding.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
So it is told scene 2 was voted for. Meaning, it's around 4 to 6 weeks before 1.8 drops.
Hope to be wrong on this.
what is the voted scene then ? it better have decent content since the development is slowing down since the last couple updates.
by taking into consideration how the tons of abandonned games die, this is a red-flag regarding the future of this game.
you might say i'm pessimistic (I'm french, so completely normal phenomenon) but i've seen too many good games die slowly like that

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so I saw the game as Small Pic I clicked and said I would see whats up in it then I got what Fear is and the other 3 later after The entro then I got 5 Feelings for Ruca The Aunt But Later on you Play again same to keep them 5 or lose them So if someone Know what;s Up it would be awesome

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
so I saw the game as Small Pic I clicked and said I would see whats up in it then I got what Fear is and the other 3 later after The entro then I got 5 Feelings for Ruca The Aunt But Later on you Play again same to keep them 5 or lose them So if someone Know what;s Up it would be awesome
You will have to rewrite that because it's impossible to understand what you mean

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You will have to rewrite that because it's impossible to understand what you mean
what i mean the game doesn't add more Points at takes Ruca I thought I will Add to the Five Points More Points but that didn't happend

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes