ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi! i'm newb in this game
for what is fear score?
perversion and feeling - it is clear to me. but fear - what it means?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi! i'm newb in this game
for what is fear score?
perversion and feeling - it is clear to me. but fear - what it means?
MC acts using intimidation and threats, it causes the other person to be intimidated (figures) and submissive.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
MC acts using intimidation and threats, it causes the other person to be intimidated (figures) and submissive.
what is the best strategy to start accumulate fear points but so that the girl does not run away as soon as she sees the MC? score feel points first?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to start a conversation with a maid? it is clickable but no actions are offered to be done with it.
Or is my "talking organ" not grown enough? =)
why is the maid so sad as if no one had fucked her for a hundred years?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: makcim334

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is a relationship with Roxanne possible? Well, about the same as with Angie, when Angie is clickable. Roxanne is not clickable. but I looked, she has the same set of variables as clickable characters - feel fear and perv. Or does it just take time to have a relationship with Roxanne and she will eventually become clickable?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is a relationship with Roxanne possible?
At some point maybe. The game is still in quite an early stage.
If this goes like many other similar games, then you can expect any unimportant side character to become a potential LI shortly before the main chars end up in bed with the MC.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
a few thoughts out loud
just think June at 41 looks at least 5 years younger. and even 30 years she can be given. And this is after three births.
by the way - *sigh* a fictional universe where mothers, even after 10 births, are as tight as virgins =) the law of the genre.
How nice to have this in real life.
no, of course, I heard that there are gymnastic exercises for intimate muscles that allow to woman to strengthen and prevent such muscles from weakening after stretching during childbirth. but their existence still needs to be known from somewhere. probably, in the offices of antenatal clinics, they are silent about this issue. Yes, and learn it - and it is also necessary that a woman be accustomed to doing gymnastics before giving birth -
how many different ifs.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I already know that "meh" is when what will be said behind this interjection is doomed to failure in advance, hopelessly, stillborn, unviable. "meh" ~= (roughly equal), "it won't do you any good, you'll see"
but in what case is the interjection "bah" used and when is "tsk"?
I understand this is something from Newspeak, right?
UPD:
"bah" - is it analogue for "not important, i don't give a fuck"

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
autor, add tag "Blackmail" - because the situation with the realtor is nothing but blackmail.
for blackmail is a threat to do something unacceptable to the one being threatened. and for the June's family to be on the street is obviously unacceptable. and it turned out to be blackmail.
either the terms of the contract are fulfilled - or welcome to the street with the whole family, in the cold in your underwear.
or-or. tercum non datur.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
how many tiffany.feel points i need for try to asking for french kiss as a pay for winning in mobile game? now tiffany.feel=28.
i search into code but it not helps =(

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Interestingly, in this 0.1.7 update, mom in the bathroom will allow MC to touch her genitals? there was a scene with a mother masturbating in MC's room.
that is, formally, something should click in the mother’s head and she should begin to look at her son differently.
but for some reason I tried the old razor trick in the bathroom and it didn't work. maybe something else needs to happen? the new photography suit has not yet arrived. Available in pink and red.
son's nightly "molestation" of his mother - after the masturbation scene - should he start to succeed when the son manages to insert a finger into his mother's cunt and jill her off?
Or is it still all left for the new update?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes