Jul 30, 2020
Except the first bathroom event I can't have any progression with Charlie. Walkthrough says I should talk with her in store afternoon but she doesn't go there. And she's not at home either.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Interestingly, in this 0.1.7 update, mom in the bathroom will allow MC to touch her genitals? there was a scene with a mother masturbating in MC's room.
that is, formally, something should click in the mother’s head and she should begin to look at her son differently.
but for some reason I tried the old razor trick in the bathroom and it didn't work. maybe something else needs to happen? the new photography suit has not yet arrived. Available in pink and red.
son's nightly "molestation" of his mother - after the masturbation scene - should he start to succeed when the son manages to insert a finger into his mother's cunt and jill her off?
Or is it still all left for the new update?
As per dev state previously, there will be no proper sex scene with that Mom... I don't know if he changed his mind now

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Why would you say that when there is a lot more to explore in the game ? did you even played the game ? Lol
Yes, I have. There's very little lewd content with the Mom. I believe only one scene with the older sister that I didn't bother to get since I figured it wouldn't be worth it (it's probably just a voyeur scene of her in the bathroom). The younger sister also has very little content. The Aunt is the only one with somewhat sizable content. And I'm not crazy about scenes where one of the characters are sleeping. Most scenes are the "this person happens to be nude during this interaction" type.

Read the reviews and there are many who agree with me.

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
For how long the updates take there needs to be an actual sex in each of them. At least let the MC force the girls into sex if their fear is high enough.

Reactions: govind sharma

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can guarantee that bathroom scene wouldn't be worth getting. That's good for you but personally I expect a game to have at a least two consenual blowjob scenes after being close to two years of development. Can you even do any consenual sexual acts with the people in the house? I don't think even a kiss is an option.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes