Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Let's be honest - the only really good thing in this game is an extremely sexy June's model. Except for this, it is a totally mediocre game with generic write and grindy gameplay. Won't be a big loss if this gets abandoned.
Heck, I would honestly be glad if June would be gone. She's just a collection of oversized baggy tits and a inflated ass and as intelligent as a cup of expired yogurt with sun grown fungus covering it (in other words: as intelligent as fungus can be). She really is the worst aspect of the game.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, that's why I play adult VNs :cool:
That's the sort of adult VNs I avoid :)
(not against older women in general, but it has to be a milf and not just an old hag :p)

And I really enjoy the writing in some games. Seeing two people shag is easy, they come in all ages and shapes, there are countless options to do that. From a VN I expect more.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
NO GAME UPDATE? PLEASE MOREEE T.T BAKA DEVELOPER

he have like 1/4 of the suporters and earnings of that other game with a nother troll developer

so conclusion of this is ?
no matter what you earnings be you can be a troll small or chuby?

if you want more suportes, be more responsible with your work boya, bet this game could easy ge 4 times more suportes , but DEVELOPER IS BRAIN DEAD

dont know what other motives hecan had, he can try to lie to all the world and to himself on a bunch of no sense excuses BUT at the end of the day we know, he is pityfull milking those sups

tge updates were going no so bad till like 8 months ago , then he puf droped the cuantiti of content and the times.

SAD was a good game renders wise , Plot wise. interphase was no the worse out there,
BUT THE DEVELOPER is Killing his own Game as usual

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
NO GAME UPDATE? PLEASE MOREEE T.T BAKA DEVELOPER

he have like 1/4 of the suporters and earnings of that other game with a nother troll developer

so conclusion of this is ?
no matter what you earnings be you can be a troll small or chuby?

if you want more suportes, be more responsible with your work boya, bet this game could easy ge 4 times more suportes , but DEVELOPER IS BRAIN DEAD

dont know what other motives hecan had, he can try to lie to all the world and to himself on a bunch of no sense excuses BUT at the end of the day we know, he is pityfull milking those sups

tge updates were going no so bad till like 8 months ago , then he puf droped the cuantiti of content and the times.

SAD was a good game renders wise , Plot wise. interphase was no the worse out there,
BUT THE DEVELOPER is Killing his own Game as usual
i look into a few post in feb, they are currently in testing of the game. Maybe this month will be release or nah.:)coffee:)

yudea256

Jul 9, 2021
Do you know of any game similar to this one, like an incest sandbox with this kind of animations? I felt it was very empty...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No updates until after May.

View attachment 2465360

Proof:

Mods, let's get this game labeled as abandoned.
If the crook decides to deliver — you'll unabandon it.
But at least it will save people the donation money for nothing.
Little cunt didn't even have respect for his patrons to let them know how things are.
Those comments aren't about this game, it says A Mother's Love

• Haha
Reactions: Ag-Ab
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes