Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find the game right now. So i read every things Genre and the developer note.
Then i find this info in the developer note:
I would like to include a Futa type character at some point and I *MIGHT* decide to go in the femboy/crossdressing direction with it. Of course, if and when the time to make this character comes I will poll players to fine tune the details.

Can someone tell me if the developer have say anything if is avoidable? or if we can choice her body? Just to understand if i can avoid it. I am not interessed in see a girl with a dick... or the crossdressing or anything related to this fetish.

Thank you

Reactions: fz and aifman7

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys just find the game right now. So i read every things Genre and the developer note.
Then i find this info in the developer note:
I would like to include a Futa type character at some point and I *MIGHT* decide to go in the femboy/crossdressing direction with it. Of course, if and when the time to make this character comes I will poll players to fine tune the details.

Can someone tell me if the developer have say anything if is avoidable? or if we can choice her body? Just to understand if i can avoid it. I am not interessed in see a girl with a dick... or the crossdressing or anything related to this fetish.

Thank you
Most likely will be avoidable, since it's something not everyone likes.
The dev never talked about this from what i recall.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Hi all :)
Here are some previews from the past two weeks of development.
These images are from the following scenes:
  • June's new "movie night" scene.

Update status: Beta-testing will start soon!

Thank you for your support! <3
this month have many good game update release power vacuum,life in santa clauds,shut up and dance,bound by lust,no more money and others

Reactions: Ara-sH

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think the incest patch need a little update. In some scene the two daughter call the mother caretaker.
Also some time the mc call his mother/aunt with only they name.
But anyway work with most of the event. Ofc i see may eventy, but not all... i just start this game an hour ago.

• Love
Reactions: Alexsandro_074

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
друзья подскажите не открываются вложения на F95 ZONE.TO текст видно а изоброжения не открываются грузятся и высвечивается ошибка " PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR "

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
friends tell me attachments do not open on F95 ZONE.TO text is visible and images do not open loaded and the error "PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR" is displayed

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I know people dont care about logic in games, still reading the description
High school boy freshly expelled from HS, i mean you are fucked how the hell this story is going to spin for him to be a fuckboy.

lol

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
in deed, we are slowly approaching the end

IMO, he has lost motivation in his game, these "beta testing phase" that last several months for 200+ renders is a fucking joke
all those devs who struggle with their sandbox shit while they could do a simple VN game where you don't have to deal too much with coding.

i'm kind of exasperated that the new devs don't learn from other's mistakes
A good straight novel with choices without point and click is underrated.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes