yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Duality-0.1.8Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Note to self...make sure you check the tags before downloading (there are No sexual tags posted..so it's mostly a voyeurism story). Seriously, there is literally no sex happening for MC in this story...or a player has to go through a lot of sandbox running around, to reach it. It's mostly MC creeping around, trying to sneak peeks, or a few creepy groping incidents, and then after seeing the creepy sleep sex scene (Not consensual = rape scene). Seriously, playing as a creepy young guy who is a sexual offender, is really off putting (or at least would be for most adult men). Also not a fan of the predatory lesbian trope or all the girls have lesbian content that isn't avoidable.

And man, I forgot how grindy the sandbox is with this title...it really needs a proper walk through to make it bearable, or maybe create a VN only path for people who hate playing the time wasting sandbox portion of this title. Anyways, the renders are good though, but for me the story lacks, and is still not there for my taste to continue following this title.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: $@~

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
540 render With animation frames, I think like last update something like 100 - 150 render in real, such a Milker.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Models are good , are we still getting blue ball?
yup, big time. repeatable date with aunt leads to a variation where she grinds herself on mc skin to skin. He nuts outside and thats the end of it. Comeback in another year and maybe by then we'll have at least one of the main girls poke the mc's dick with their pinky. That is ofc if the game is not abandoned

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes