Veto91

May 5, 2020
Is it not compatible to old saves?

I got errormessages and visual bugs all over the place when I load my previous save and try to see new content.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Please ask again.
How to cheat money
On your cellphone, in the same icon where you acess the walkthrough, there is a cheat there to give yourself money and to increase or diminish relationship values, so far only Ruca and Angie´s ones are available to do so, if not mistaken

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

junestory2.jpg
Hi all. :)
Thank you for your continued support!

I hope you've all enjoyed the latest update. :)

As you might imagine, most of the work since the last recap went into finishing v0.1.5 and v0.1.5b, but the development of v0.1.6 has now started!

The first scene to be developed for the next update is going to be the continuation of June's storyline.
I've picked this scene myself, as I feel there's much demand for more June content.
The other scenes to be developed will be picked via polls, as usual.

Work done since the last recap:
  • Finished and released v0.1.5!
  • Worked on and released v0.1.5b.
  • Picked an outfit for June's new scene.
  • Started development on June's new scene.

June's scene.

I don't want to reveal too much about the new scene yet, as development on it has just started and it will likely be altered during production (like most other scenes), so I will delay the details till next week's recap.

That said, the scene will continue June's storyline involving the "modeling" deal, and more info about it will be revealed to MC as he gets more and more involved in it.

The "secret" room in June's house will finally be opened and it's purpose will be unveiled.
In fact, the bulk of this scene will take place there, and MC will be afforded some opportunities to both see and touch June's shapely body.

Being a story scene, both the Feelings and Respect paths will be covered, and since it's June's second one, it will feature outcomes up to 20 points in each stats.

Right after this scene, I will also expand one of June's other scenes with a new outcome for both paths, which will reflect the new developments in her storyline and the consequent changes in the relationship between her and MC.

And what comes after that?

After June's new content is done, the rest of the scenes will be picked via T2 polls.

The first poll will omit Tiffany and Charlee, as they've both gotten a scene in the last update.
The options will likely be a mix of story and "routine" (including night/sleep) scenes for the rest of the current roster of girls.

Polls after the first will once again feature Tiff and Charlee, as well as a few options for the characters who haven't yet received a scene.

I would also like to add some content for Ruca, so should she not get picked in any of the polls, she will still receive some piece of new content (likely some sexy extra outcomes for one of her scenes).

New goals.

As we've pretty much reached the last goal for this Patreon page (thanks again, by the way <3), new goals will be added soon!

Since my livelihood is now covered, the new set of goals will all focus on new, major additions to the game, such as a soundtrack, sound effects and part-time hired help to speed up development.

Also...
Valentine's day is approaching, and of course I won't miss the chance to make a mini seasonal image-set to celebrate it. ;)

That's all for this week's recap.

Thank you, have a great week! <3

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anyone else having issues in the cheating options for June?
I have her perversion corruption over 400 & she still stops you or pushes you away when you touch her.
On the other hand Rucas is at 400. & she lets you do everything to her

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.1.5b:
-the female characters are great: beautiful, adorable, pretty, etc.
-there is only little story so far, most of it involves Ruca, MC's aunt
-the gameplay is not that of a visual novel but of a sandbox
-I had to chase various scenes using the walk-through
-some of the scenes mentioned in the walk-through, like the ones in the boutique happen randomly so one has to play until they get them
As a result, the game is quite grindy even with the cheats that allow the player to change the relationship points.
After a while I lost interest in chasing scenes following the walk-through.
This is rare for me, since for most of the other games I played (VNs), I find it hard to stop playing them.
Suggestion to the developer: reorganize the game as a visual novel, not a sandbox. This will make it easier to develop the story and structure it like a novel where things happen in a certain sequence.
Some examples of VNs with excellent mom-son stories are "No More Money" and "No More Secrets".
This game has the potential to be great if it's remade as a visual novel with a much bigger story.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes