The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
I have no idea if I somehow missed some thing obvious because I don't have any location like that. Only thing I have is the UI Mod. Should I just try making a new game and skipping a bunch of time?

View attachment 1632251
The Shop will appear after 13 days of game time. Idk if that's the correct number but try and see.

I don't have June new apartman. After visit June, I go back to Ruca and don't have new location. How can i go to June new apartman?
After June visit you will go with her to the new house and then you will get the icon for the new house on the locations menu.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018
I'm going to say, I don't think this is half bad. I picked the "Easy" grind option which offers enough buildup to the increasingly lewd scenes without getting boring like a lot of other games.

My only question is, once you move out of the aunt's house is there any new content to discover? Seems like I'm on an infinite loop.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
The game is clearly in an incomplete state, but the amount of content is still quite good, at least in terms of Ruca.

The visuals and visual style are quite crisp and the characters have pretty good personality both visually and dialogue-wise.

One recommendation I would have is to have them pop-up as a separate window, similar to how modders like Lain sometimes have their walkthrough windows pop-up. It would also be nice if there was a little more info in the walkthroughs (value changes from choices, etc.)

Other than that, I think this game is proceeding quite nicely.

Reactions: hentai charley

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Dev should consider change it to Visual Novel or at least having Visual Novel mode. Sandbox is empty and confusing
I don't mind sandbox mode, that's what a game is supposed to be.
But- developers are always adding rooms and locations that are completely empty that might (or might not) get something in the future™, which makes the game messy and confusing.
My advice to developers of sandbox games is to not introduce locations until they actually have a purpose.

Taemalaki

Jun 4, 2020
Good renders for a new game I must say. Keep up the good work.... Hope it'll be good till the end I'll support ya

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Downloaded the compressed version for v0.1.5b.

There are some files that exist in 2 formats: "webp" and "png" like for example
game/images/rucamassage80z4.png: size 1.7MB
game/images/rucamassage80z4.webp: size 296kB
I suspect the "png" files should be deleted and only keep the "webp" files which are the compressed version.

Anyway, thanks for the compressed version.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This game would be great if it weren't for the convoluted walkthrough. Instead of telling all old things in some huge graph, how about just stating only the new things we haven't done yet? The walkthrough just ruins this game imo.

JohnnyR6

Jul 1, 2017
Who's the blond girl with the pink bikini on the front page banner? Does she feature much in the story? I haven't played the game yet, was wondering if it's worthwhile, and that blonde is about the only potential LI that stands out to me. Cheers.

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Who's the blond girl with the pink bikini on the front page banner? Does she feature much in the story? I haven't played the game yet, was wondering if it's worthwhile, and that blonde is about the only potential LI that stands out to me. Cheers.
Thats the Mo....errr, Landlady :p

Reactions: JohnnyR6

fcknfly69

May 31, 2020
The boutique has never shown up for me, I have pretty much played through all the options. Is there some small trigger event I am missing?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes