Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Weird question, but it is possible to remove the boob-spoiler from the main screen? To me this is usually a pretty big thing, not sure how other people feel about it

Reactions: fz

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Incest patch doesnt seem to do anything
Yes it does !!!!! It chains Caretaker to Mom and Housemates to Sisters and Ruca to Aunt !!!!!!
Yes it does, but it's not updated yet. Pay more attention.
Will there be an update on the incest patch and the Walkthru? I see both are 0.1.4 and do they work for the new version 0.1.5b?
If you change the IPatch from ipatch-v0.1.4b.rpy to ipatch-v0.1.5b.rpy, it should work fine.
I opened the file and there is no version inside the file, just a universal name/relation change, so the changing the file name should be good.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Game is pretty decent, the sandbox feels super empty and it makes the gameplay feel off but I feel like there's a lot of potential here. What I don't really like at all is the story and how quickly things seem to get erotic.

I usually don't care much for the models but the women in this game are superb.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Please, does anyone know how to change the font color of the built-in walkthrough on the phone? the idea of putting yellow letters on an orange background is to kill him

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you change the IPatch from ipatch-v0.1.4b.rpy to ipatch-v0.1.5b.rpy, it should work fine.
I opened the file and there is no version inside the file, just a universal name/relation change, so the changing the file name should be good.
And you can rename the patch JUST ipatch.rpy without the version number !!!!!(y)

Reactions: Slagmoth and Qixoni

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Pretty nice game, maybe even worth supporting :unsure: I'm glad I waited for more content. Anyone know what are DEVs plans for next update?

Reactions: fz

Dec 19, 2017
The milf of this game is too good. Looking forward to sexy milf in sexy lingerie.

Also, I found that if the mc did not go to work for a long time, the shop location seems to be bugged and disappear

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, does anyone know if there is another location for the save files? I did a clean decompress and did transfer my old save files to the new folder, but when I run the newly decompressed program, it has all the saves from my old version. This makes me wonder if there's some backup save files and it reads from there.

Reactions: kratos1234

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Somebody pass me the exe of the game since when decompressing it doesn't have the exe
I don't know if it's my pc

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
ChangeLog says there is an update with Tiffany, but i can still only go ice eating with her, no new fotos. It also says there is a scene with Charlee in the shop in the afternoon, but I never see her, only Mom. Any ideas?

edit: ok i confused "Shop" with "store" now i found Charlee.

Rest of the shop events with Ruca, mom and the blonde seem to work fine. Great game btw.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Somebody pass me the exe of the game since when decompressing it doesn't have the exe
I don't know if it's my pc
This means your antivirus is locking it in the virus vault, Avast is notorious with this shenanigans, especially for Ren'Py-es like this one. Check your antivirus retrieve and exempt the exe, even if someone helpfull give you another exe, the result will probably be another lockdown.

• Red Heart
Reactions: parqueo
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes