DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Judging by the banner this is just another game suffering from the "too many chicks syndrome", probability of ever reaching the satisfactory amount of content for your favourite girl: very low.
Some would even say it's impossible.
And the fact that each character has multiple routes pretty much means you will be waiting several updates for your preferred character and route to get an update.. i don't have much hope tbh.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
" (I'm planning to include lesbian scenes for all characters, but I don't think that's considered NTR, right?) "

Lez-NTR and femdom. No thanks. It never happens in my game.
If he makes them avoidable and only with the MC's consent i dont think thats a problem but the way this game is developing its gonna be a long fucking time before that content is added.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Has the potential to be a great game,shame the updates are so far apart and bring little to no content storywise and in terms of sex.Gonna chek this again in a year or so.Dont hold much hope tho ... Edit : 100 % agree wit Draverik ,that was one of the main reasons i stopped playing WVM
I tend to hold off on playing slow burns with slow updates until something actually happens. Sounds like this game needs to be added to that list. :(

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
ipatch-v0.1.4b.rpy

should I just rename it to ipatch-v0.1.5b.rpy ?
or it is not updated on the main page yet?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well... this game seems like it's created for pea-brained 12-year-olds with cringe-worthy dialogues and choices and a whole lotta peeping and perving as the main content of the game.
Plus, it's an annoying sandbox.
Guess it all comes down to personal taste, not my cup of tea but good luck with it.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Beside Sexy Hot milf and Girls :love::love::love:
Gameplay sucks raw balls so much Blue balling + nothing added Mc cant vaginal sex have sex yet (n)
Blowjob in sleep and Hanjob by Aunt counts as sex ok(y)
Walkthrough looks like PathofExile Talent tree even if you look deep you understant that u done everything in game just clicking randoom pictures (y)
The Best Thing to do is Make Mc More Perverted and Seducer to fuck everyone in game :cool:(y) Especialy his Mom and Aunt first

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes