DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Duality v0.1.5 has now entered Early-Access for T3+ patrons. The new update will be available for free on February 1st at 4am CEST.
Patreon post:

v0.1.5 Changelog: Content:New story scene for Charlee.New Perversion scene for Tiffany.Intro for the new workplace.Customer Events for June, Ruca and Angie (for the new workplace).A total of ~310 new images and animations. Features:New workplace where MC can earn money.The player will now be informed that the school does not have any content yet upon his first visit.Added a button to hide the textbox on android (below the textbox). Bugfix:Minor bugfixes.
Looks good, do we know if the maid at Ruca’s is going to be interactive or is she just like eye candy or a wall flower?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Unpopular opinion but.... Ruca > June!
Honestly, I didn't think it was unpopular. The game started with Ruca and she's my favourite character by far. I can't say she's the best character or better than June, but surely there are a lot of people who love her as much as I do. In fact, Ruca is the reason I decided to become a patron lol.

Spoiler: That's also the reason why I was personally disappointed with the latest update, hardly any new content with her unfortunately :(

I also feel there should be at least 1 lewd scene each update, rather than just perversion scenes, but overall, the update does help in adding more interesting scenes for the future, so looking forward to that, with of course more Ruca! (Oh and June still is my second favourite lol xD)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, I didn't think it was unpopular. The game started with Ruca and she's my favourite character by far. I can't say she's the best character or better than June, but surely there are a lot of people who love her as much as I do. In fact, Ruca is the reason I decided to become a patron lol.

Spoiler: That's also the reason why I was personally disappointed with the latest update, hardly any new content with her unfortunately :(

I also feel there should be at least 1 lewd scene each update, rather than just perversion scenes, but overall, the update does help in adding more interesting scenes for the future, so looking forward to that, with of course more Ruca! (Oh and June still is my second favourite lol xD)
I have only improved the MC's relationship with Ruca so that she gives him money when he asks for it at dinner.

In fact, aside from her mandatory ones, I think the only scene I did with her was dinner (and maybe talking to her for points). Of course I haven't done any scene with her with minimal sexual content.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
0.1.5b Public Release
Windows
Mac
Android

Compressed Windows
Compressed Mac

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
My old saves are bugged for me (no text), starting a new game will fix this.

Can anyone share a v0.1.4b save

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
This game has a ton of potential and the content is well devised. The overarching plot is still somewhat hidden, but it contains lovely art and even lovelier characters. The only thing I would love even more would be a steadier release speed. Might be a reason for this so I won't inquire, yet still, the more time in-between updates, the more people tend to forget and lose hype. Fx me. I just noticed I didn't even watch this thread >.>

Cheers for the bugfixes. Hoping for new main story content soon.

Edit: Just read above - lol. There is new content. *UNZIPS PANTS* WEEEHEEOOO! Gotta tell the wife!

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I consider myself a patient person. Especially, because I always choose romance/love routes and they are usually slower burn than corruption/coercion ones.

I just hope that the feelings routes have the same amount of content as the fear/respect routes.

When I see June and Ruca I just want to love and respect them so fucking much. :BootyTime:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes