Dec 27, 2020
I consider myself a patient person. Especially, because I always choose romance/love routes and they are usually slower burn than corruption/coercion ones.

I just hope that the feelings routes have the same amount of content as the fear/respect routes.

When I see June and Ruca I just want to love and respect them so fucking much. :BootyTime:
I am with you on June, but Ruca. Why Ruca?
I mean, I want respect and love everybody, because the fear route is only for people with a rape kink. And even Ruca doesn't deserve that treatment.
But Ruca doesn't have the best personality in my book.

• Angry
Reactions: jinxw1

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Ruca is so hot but just as things get interesting the choice of being her bitch or her rapist/harasser are the only two choices? I guess she can be ignored but what is there to do if you ignore the only character you can interact with for weeks? A third branch would have been nice. I can't stand that silly femdom stuff and as for being a rapist/psycho...no thanks. Seems like a bit of missed opportunity.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, just played it. Wish there were more June scenes :( and it's kinda hard to wait 2/2.5 months with the hope of story progression with her.

Don't get me wrong. It's not a critic - I like the other girls too but June is on another Level.

However, as an Impatient Fan, I'll skip the future updates until we get some nice progression with her. Until then, I'll take some distance from this thread. DanThaMan Tag me when we'll get there please ;)

Reactions: MalEl and DanThaMan

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
Well, just played it. Wish there were more June scenes :( and it's kinda hard to wait 2/2.5 months with the hope of story progression with her.

Don't get me wrong. It's not a critic - I like the other girls too but June is on another Level.

However, as an Impatient Fan, I'll skip the future updates until we get some nice progression with her. Until then, I'll take some distance from this thread. DanThaMan Tag me when we'll get there please ;)
same bro

• Sad
Reactions: Kakato

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020

While I do appreciate June in all her glory, Ruca is deffo my fav. That woman is a bag of lust ready to be released upon the world. Not only is she ideal in either scenario, fear or love, but her persona really has some awesome shifts and she can be both insanely cute and amazingly slutty.

Reactions: fz and TheorPhys

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
What the hell..???. give me some passage... I'm tired of running in circles... no one is anywhere.:sick:

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes