Dec 9, 2020
I like this game... but the walkthrough is.. ugh.. messy. Needs a better way to mark off what's been viewed already or not, like Ruca's living room says New scene! but then I look and says the two perv scene #2 "viewed", Have no clue what's new then, (Well why don't you just play them all out again!) ugh..... June's backyard says New scene! it's just the sunbathing and nothing changed.... Angie's cafe scene says new in 3 places, already did it last update but still marked as new...

Much prefer a quest format instead for sandbox, kinda like how Glamour or Bloody Passion does it.

Reactions: fz

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I can't seem to unlock the boutique (I assume that's the place to work?), every time in the morning Angie is there, or am I doing something wrong?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Did somebody tried the Incest patch with the current version out ? It seems its not updated since its still 0.1.4b.

Dec 10, 2018
It unlocks after a few days, 10 I think
I'm also having a weird thing where there's no job for the MC. I'm through all the content except for the place I'm supposed to work. I have the convenience/grocery store but nothing there offers me to work... I've skipped through several weeks post June's house and all and still nothing there.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Would make an awesome vn, but as a sandbox is a steaming turd... I appreciate when I load my last save to get a list of what to expect in the update except I have no fucking clue how to trigger those events and just get mad as I click on place after place... I've already broken Ruca forever ago, why do I not fucking plow her at will? I got some bullshit massage scene where she shut me down. If she was broken, how could she??? My game play to date, I fucking own her... 159 Soulmate, 163 broken, 312 nympho. I should be wearing her nether regions like a hat by now... As you can see, all the grinding that I did got me nothing but blueballs...

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I'm also having a weird thing where there's no job for the MC. I'm through all the content except for the place I'm supposed to work. I have the convenience/grocery store but nothing there offers me to work... I've skipped through several weeks post June's house and all and still nothing there.
The job is at the clothing store with a hot asian chick that disappears the second you get the job...

Dec 10, 2018
The job is at the clothing store with a hot asian chick that disappears the second you get the job...
I have no idea if I somehow missed some thing obvious because I don't have any location like that. Only thing I have is the UI Mod. Should I just try making a new game and skipping a bunch of time?

The UI mod was not updated to the correct version and so it was not showing the location. Thanks to Ohmz for pointing this out!

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 8.00.48 AM.png

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I have no idea if I somehow missed some thing obvious because I don't have any location like that. Only thing I have is the UI Mod. Should I just try making a new game and skipping a bunch of time?
It looks like the mod caused it to not appear in your locations.

Reactions: backgoup
Dec 10, 2018
It looks like the mod caused it to not appear in your locations.
That's probably it. My fault. Just checked and didn't notice the mod had a different version. I tend to download a bunch of games at once then go through them so I must have slipped on this one. Thanks! Hopefully I can just use the same save and it will automatically unlock.

Dzsi

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I don't have June new apartman. After visit June, I go back to Ruca and don't have new location. How can i go to June new apartman?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes