• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Yeetman8796

Aug 17, 2021
While I'm open to doing more "daring" transformations, it's a case of both my own personal tastes, and how far I can go without deforming the character. I like big tits as much as the next guy, and a lot of my favorite pieces from my favorite artists use breast sizes that would be like 3000cc or something in real life; Jenny Summers by "The Pitt" would be a good example. While I love his characters and art, that size would be completely unattractive to me in real life (with very few exceptions). If I could do that size in 3D and still make the character look attractive (again, by my own personal tastes), I would. Unfortunately, I can't... currently.

If you're looking for a "hardbody" bimbo, I'd advise you to keep an eye on Tara, the girl you meet in the gym...
Question I talked to Tara and in like 2 months she hasn’t reached out and I can’t interact with her anywhere is there something I did wrong

Mar 22, 2021
Question I talked to Tara and in like 2 months she hasn’t reached out and I can’t interact with her anywhere is there something I did wrong
Nah, you're not doing anything wrong, it's just that we haven't gotten around to progressing Tara's story yet. Talking to her in the gym is all you can do with her for the time being. Her story is going to progress in the next update though.

Mar 22, 2021
Is this game onhold? No new updates since June.
It's not on hold, it's just that me and Cassie have been pretty swamped with real world stuff recently. Good news is things have started to quieten down for both of us now, so we'll be back at it in the next few days. Bad news is that because our schedules got up-scuttled, the next update will have to be smaller than planned.

The game is something we're working on in our spare time, so these things will happen, unfortunately.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i really intrested in this game! bimbo and corruption are my thing lately. is there enough content for a couple of hours and advanced states of corruption yet? considering is a recent game
thx in advance

Mar 22, 2021
Hey folks, just wanted to give everyone an update on what's going on with the game.

Unfortunately, just as things looked like they were starting to quiet down, Real Life went and did a 180 for both me and Cassie, and the game will be have to be on hold for the next few weeks - it is not cancelled or abandoned though.
To make a long story short; Cassie basically now has two jobs, which you can imagine doesn't leave him a lot of free time to work on the game. My own job has been pretty hectic the last few weeks (lots of overtime), and that hectic-ness is now going to be extended for another few weeks.

It's unlikely that we'll be able to get out the smaller update for the end of September that I mentioned earlier, but we will be trying to get some work done on it here and there when we can. This game is something me and Cass do in our spare time for fun, so you can understand that stuff like this is just going to happen, sadly.

We'll let you know when things are back to normal, but we just wanted to give you guys a head's up now, rather than leave you all in the dark for a month thinking we'd just buggered off and abandoned the game without saying anything.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Hey folks, just wanted to give everyone an update on what's going on with the game.

Unfortunately, just as things looked like they were starting to quiet down, Real Life went and did a 180 for both me and Cassie, and the game will be have to be on hold for the next few weeks - it is not cancelled or abandoned though.
To make a long story short; Cassie basically now has two jobs, which you can imagine doesn't leave him a lot of free time to work on the game. My own job has been pretty hectic the last few weeks (lots of overtime), and that hectic-ness is now going to be extended for another few weeks.

It's unlikely that we'll be able to get out the smaller update for the end of September that I mentioned earlier, but we will be trying to get some work done on it here and there when we can. This game is something me and Cass do in our spare time for fun, so you can understand that stuff like this is just going to happen, sadly.

We'll let you know when things are back to normal, but we just wanted to give you guys a head's up now, rather than leave you all in the dark for a month thinking we'd just buggered off and abandoned the game without saying anything.
This game is great and worth waiting for.

Mar 22, 2021
Good news, everyone!

Work has finally resumed on the game! I've picked up where we left off, working on some new character designs and updating some of the older designs sex scenes. Cassie is still pretty swamped under with work however, and looks like that'll be the case until at least Christmas, so we can't say when to expect the next update (it most likely won't be anytime soon anyway).

Sorry again about the lack of updates and news over the last few months; I'm sure a lot of people were thinking we'd just given up and quit, but as we're doing this in our spare time (and we had precious little of that recently), these things tend to happen.
I will say this though; if we ever do decide to end the game or call it quits (and hopefully we won't for a very long time yet!), we will be sure to announce that and let people know that it's over - it wouldn't be fair to leave people in the dark and wondering what's going on.
So, if you don't hear any news or updates from us for a while, rest assured we're still plugging away.

I'll have some preview images to show soon; new designs for existing and upcoming characters, as well as new designs for Alex's Stage 4 - I've mixed and matched some elements from the initial redesigns to come up with new look for each of her final stages.

MYHH

May 5, 2021
I can't trigger the Stage 4.The game only prompted me to wait for her to take action, but nothing changed after two months in the game.

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I can't trigger the Stage 4.The game only prompted me to wait for her to take action, but nothing changed after two months in the game.
Hmmm. What's the last scene you got with Alex? Usually I'd ask you to send me your save, but I just do not have the time this month. But maybe I can help you figure out what's going wrong anyway.

MYHH

May 5, 2021
Hmmm. What's the last scene you got with Alex? Usually I'd ask you to send me your save, but I just do not have the time this month. But maybe I can help you figure out what's going wrong anyway.
I have searched for plastic surgery on the computer. Then in the sessions with Alex, I tried all the options again and again, but nothing happened.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes