4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

kronos204

Jan 22, 2018
How do you get the assistant to the next stage? I have her stuck at the first (after the intro) where I can only do 2 things with her in the office (blowjob and spanking.) I gave her the lingerie and there was one sex cutscene.

May 4, 2019
Hey folks, Fiddlesticks here. As some of you may know, I took over the art and renders for Dubious Practice a few months back. Most of the renders in the game at this stage are made by myself (specifically all of Alex's Stage 4 looks), but there are quite a few "legacy" scenes (mostly sex scenes) made by UltSpi and Mysterious Stranger (the previous artists) that I've yet to get around to redoing. Those will be done piecemeal with each update.

Anyways, I dropped in to say thanks for playing, and I'm glad you're all enjoying the game! Any and all the feedback is always appreciated! I've been reading through some of the comments, and there's a few points I'd like to address and get some more info on, if possible.

Alex, Stage 4, Manipulation
I think the general consensus among everyone is that Alex's Stage 4 Manipulation is very "meh". Myself and Cassie are also in agreement about this, and we've decided to redo her look for that stage, particularly her face.
The idea was that Alex would become something like a Stepford Wife; the picture-perfect Beverly Hills housewife with flawless features and dressed to perfection. To that end she would have gotten a nose job, facelift, etc. Thing is, Stepford Wives and "Stepfordization" aren't my thing at all, and it looks like I might have gone a bit overboard trying to compensate.
That being said; is it just the face and expression that you guys find flawed, or is it the overall look in general? The outfit, hair, pose, etc? Or is it the whole "Stepford" style that doesn't appeal to you? I'd like to know exactly what needs reworking, otherwise I could end up making her... worse.

Stage 4 is Too Extreme
A few folks have said that Stage 4 "goes too far" or is too extreme (for Domination, Seduction, and Manipulation). This is actually kind of surprising to me, because "extreme" bimbofication, transformation, and body-modification - boobs the size of yoga balls, lips that look like slugs, absurdly-thing waits, etc. - is a real turn-off for me, and is something I actively try to avoid!
So I'd really like to get some details on exactly what it is about Alex's Stage 4 (again, across all routes) that you guys find or consider extreme? Are Domination Alex's lips too plump? Are Seduction Alex's tits too big? Are the outfits too much?

Not Enough Variety
Another point I'm curious about. Similar to the previous question, I'm wondering what exactly everyone has in mind when they think of "variety". Myself and Cassie were going for different "flavors" of bimbo (a party slut Bimbo, a submissive goth Bimbo, and a trophy wife Bimbo), but it seems other folks have different ideas of "variety". Is it that Domination Alex's lips should be the biggest out of the three to reflect her oral fetish? Should Seduction Alex's tits be the biggest out of the three to reflect her "look at me!" Wild Child persona? This is actually already the case, but the differences may not be pronounced enough.

Anyway, if you guys can give me some feedback on those points, it'd be a great help! And if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I actually have the next two weeks off work, so I hope to do some touch-ups based on the feedback while I have the time.

On final note; Me and Cassie are doing this in our spare time, and we're mostly doing it for fun because we both love "bimbos" and "bimbofication". I know that may not appeal to everyone's tastes, and some folks might prefer the corruption or transformation aspects, but "Bimbofication" is the direction we're going with for the game, and that's set-in-stone. Big Titty Sluts will be the main focus, and while there will be some not-so-big-titties, the Slutty bimbos will play a central role in the game.
Honestly I would love if each character had multiple paths but I love the big titty slut apporach with giant plump lips

Mar 22, 2021
How do you get the assistant to the next stage? I have her stuck at the first (after the intro) where I can only do 2 things with her in the office (blowjob and spanking.) I gave her the lingerie and there was one sex cutscene.
Elizabeth (the assistant) doesn't have any additional stages or scenes yet. We're hoping to include her next stage in the next update.

Honestly I would love if each character had multiple paths but I love the big titty slut apporach with giant plump lips
You will be pleasantly surprised to learn that most characters in the game will have at least 2 paths to choose from! Some characters you'll meet in later versions will only have 1 path and just 2 or 3 stages though, but they're side characters with short stories, and won't be central to the main story.

youpla

May 9, 2017
You will be pleasantly surprised to learn that most characters in the game will have at least 2 paths to choose from! Some characters you'll meet in later versions will only have 1 path and just 2 or 3 stages though, but they're side characters with short stories, and won't be central to the main story.

One question :
Currently in this game, you adopted for Alex after Stage 1 a "tree of choices" like this :
Stage 2 : 1 branch
Stage 3 : 3 branches
Stage 4 : 1 forced branch depending of path taken in stage 3

For future updates, you're talking about 2 choices. Should we expect something like that ? :
Stage 2 : 2 branches
Stage 3 : 2 branches for each of the path taken in stage 2

Or is it too much work ?

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
One question :
Currently in this game, you adopted for Alex after Stage 1 a "tree of choices" like this :
Stage 2 : 1 branch
Stage 3 : 3 branches
Stage 4 : 1 forced branch depending of path taken in stage 3

For future updates, you're talking about 2 choices. Should we expect something like that ? :
Stage 2 : 2 branches
Stage 3 : 2 branches for each of the path taken in stage 2

Or is it too much work ?
Yes, that would mean four branches per character, and I've already said that 3 was stretching our ressources a bit.

See, the thing is, the stages don't function independently. So it's not 1 branch, 3 branch, 1 branch. It's three branches for every stage. Almost every training session in the game has three variant, including at early stages. In fact, the early stages are more complex to code because I have to account for more flexibility in which scenes you'll see, while once you lock your choice in at stage 3, it is much smoother sailing. So the nest wave clients will only have to paths. The first two stage will let you explore and get a feel for both, then in stage 3 you will choose one and follow it to stage 4. I wanna try and put in more self-contained whitin the individual sessions to increase interactivity a bit, but I don't know how feasible this will be.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Completely in agreement with you there, man!

I'm a bit of a weird one too. When I talk about loving "bimbos" and "bimbofication", I don't necessarily mean the stereotypical blonde-haired, bubbly, dumb-as-a-brick cheerleader clad in bright pink, with big tits and plumped-up lips who'll suck a cock because she's told it tastes like bubblegum. In fact, I find that aesthetic kinda' boring for the most part (although there are exceptions).
I actually quite enjoy that aesthetic, and enjoy seeing characters like that, it's just the intelligence loss and naivety that I'm not a fan of personally.

To clarify, I am more than okay with larger breasts/hips and smaller waists than what is shown, I can't really explain where I find the limit other than "I know it when I see it." I suppose I technically am a fan of "hyper sizes" (I mean DevilHS and Fenoxo aren't known for realistic cocks), it just needs to look aesthetically pleasing on a characters frame.
Trials in Tainted Space has artwork with quite larger sizes than demonstrated here, and I think it often looks fantastic, but there isn't anything like Sparrow (who is a great artist, just not to my taste) where in the proportions overstate the entire frame/aesthetic. I don't have any attachment to implants either, fantastically large natural sizes are preferred personally.

Part of this is because in fantasy fiction you avoid the real life horrible health risks and damage to your immunity system that plastic surgery and implants cause, including the fact that they can only last a few years, can cause muscular tearing, can leak saline and cause illness, and the general unsafe practices involved.

In regards to some posts, I do think there are some mental attributes and unique transformations you often see in bimbofication stories that are rarer in general "sluttification" or "degradation" (although I don't think it's really degrading) other than intelligence loss. Increased empathy, a heavy focus on a sultry form of speech, enhancement of feminine gestures and movement, sometimes there are quirks like improved walking/running in high heels, only bending over at the waist, pheromones, enhanced fertility, sexual fluids tasting delicious, a propensity for giggling and "cute" noises instead of crudeness, a focus on fashion/makeup, improved stamina... depending on the story there are a lot of possibilities.

I can't think of many good examples off the top of my head since most bimbofication games/stories are either unfinished and underdeveloped, disappointing, or just generally focus on the "sexism"/male dom aspect above anything else.

Trials in Tained Space has The Treatment, which has the clarification that it doesn't actually impact intelligence or autonomy, but has a lot of the fun transformations I mentioned.

Reactions: revealer

Theoneruling

Feb 22, 2018
Hey,

I got to stage 2 on Alex with domination and the yellow one, but I just dont get how to progress into stage 3.
Can someone tell me how to progress through the 4 stages?

Mar 22, 2021
Hey,

I got to stage 2 on Alex with domination and the yellow one, but I just dont get how to progress into stage 3.
Can someone tell me how to progress through the 4 stages?
For Alex, you just have to keep doing sessions with her. Make sure to choose different topics to discuss during your sessions together, and this will increase up her Domination "points". She'll eventually say send you an e-mails saying that she needs to skip a session to meet her stylist, and when you next meet her for a session, she'll progress down whichever path you've invested the most points into (i.e, which "color" topics you've discussed with her).
It's just a case of repetition; keep meeting her for sessions and discussing blue-colored topics to progress her down the Domination path. You can also meet her in town and (provided your own skills are high enough) you can interact with and increase her points there too. There's a calendar in the menu that tells you where she can be found on specific days.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "yellow one". Is that the Manipulation route?

frollep

Apr 5, 2020
For Alex, you just have to keep doing sessions with her. Make sure to choose different topics to discuss during your sessions together, and this will increase up her Domination "points". She'll eventually say send you an e-mails saying that she needs to skip a session to meet her stylist, and when you next meet her for a session, she'll progress down whichever path you've invested the most points into (i.e, which "color" topics you've discussed with her).
It's just a case of repetition; keep meeting her for sessions and discussing blue-colored topics to progress her down the Domination path. You can also meet her in town and (provided your own skills are high enough) you can interact with and increase her points there too. There's a calendar in the menu that tells you where she can be found on specific days.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "yellow one". Is that the Manipulation route?
hey fiddlesticks, lemme just tell you that this game is great and that I hope you continue doing art for it.
Lemme know if i can help somehow

Mar 22, 2021
hey fiddlesticks, lemme just tell you that this game is great and that I hope you continue doing art for it.
Lemme know if i can help somehow
Thanks man, glad you're enjoying it! And glad you like the renders too!

Best way to help out is keep giving me and Cassie feedback; bugs, typos, what you did/didn't like about certain characters. I know there's a lot of feedback that Alex's Stage 4 designs were a bit too much, and I'm going to be tweaking those over the next few days, so feel free to let me know did or didn't like about her designs!

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Thanks man, glad you're enjoying it! And glad you like the renders too!

Best way to help out is keep giving me and Cassie feedback; bugs, typos, what you did/didn't like about certain characters. I know there's a lot of feedback that Alex's Stage 4 designs were a bit too much, and I'm going to be tweaking those over the next few days, so feel free to let me know did or didn't like about her designs!
Stage 4 was really good but maybe to much in one change. It seemed like those pics were stage 5 and we skipped stage 4. Maybe stage 4 could be more realistic and stage 5 could be those pictures or even a little more.

I liked the name change idea but I thought that the Dom name was too much. I would have gone with Le

I think I liked the story of the manip path the most but the stage 4 manip the least. Something in her face seems wrong and I thought she could have more of a perky bimbo look.

but I am super happy with how this is turning out. I don’t think that the stage 4 is too much. Ive been looking forward toward the final transformation the whole time. Keep up the good work.

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I tried to delete the game folder from my computer and it says i need permission from someone else's computer? What the fuck is going on with this game?
The game is nothing but an html file and a bunch of images (PNG files). So the problem you are encountering has to do with your computer, not the game. And I can't help you with that. Sorry.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
All of the stage 4s for Alex are incredibly depressing. She looks great in all of the stage 3s, particularly domination, but we've got no choice but for her to get bolt ons? If that's the plan for all of them then I guess I won't be continuing.

Mar 22, 2021
Stage 4 was really good but maybe to much in one change. It seemed like those pics were stage 5 and we skipped stage 4. Maybe stage 4 could be more realistic and stage 5 could be those pictures or even a little more.

I liked the name change idea but I thought that the Dom name was too much. I would have gone with Le

I think I liked the story of the manip path the most but the stage 4 manip the least. Something in her face seems wrong and I thought she could have more of a perky bimbo look.

but I am super happy with how this is turning out. I don’t think that the stage 4 is too much. Ive been looking forward toward the final transformation the whole time. Keep up the good work.
Yeah, a good number of people have mentioned that the jump from stage 3 to stage 4 felt like it was skipping a step, which is a fair point. The idea was that the first 3 stages would be a gradual buildup, with stage 3 being the point where she becomes completely susceptible to anything you tell her. At the end of Stage 3 you cut the brake lines and push her totally over the edge with that blunt little speech telling "she wants/needs" to be a sub/slut/trophy wife (and already is one deep down). After that, the old Alex is gone forever; she gets plastic surgery and a whole new wardrobe in Stage 4 to show her complete transformation and immersion in her new persona.
But the final look probably pushed her too far. So what I'm doing now is redesigning her Stage 4 looks; toning down the outrageousness of her wardrobe, and reducing her breast size slightly from the big balloon tits she had originally (they'll still be big though). The new looks will still be a fair jump from Stage 3, but hopefully they'll be more believable for everyone.

She actually has two different names in her Stage 4 Dom route; "Lex" is how she introduces herself in public, but "Cumdumpster" is sort of her slave/sub name. She won't be referring to herself as "Cumdumpster" all the time.

Yep, the Stage 4 Manip look was the least-liked, so I've already redesigned that from the ground up. Her face and expression in particular are much improved.

And glad you're enjoying the game! Thanks a lot!

All of the stage 4s for Alex are incredibly depressing. She looks great in all of the stage 3s, particularly domination, but we've got no choice but for her to get bolt ons? If that's the plan for all of them then I guess I won't be continuing.
The Stage 4 looks are being redesigned and toned down slightly, but her outfits will still be a little outlandish. The bolt-on boobs are also going to be reduced in size by about half, but they're part of her transformation and that's not going to change - it's a key part of the Bimbofication kink, really.
If that's not your thing, then that's understandable; some stuff in the game isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea. But thanks for playing, regardless.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
The sizes honestly seemed rather tame in comparison to some other erotica, so from the other end of the spectrum, I don't at all feel it was too large from a fantasy perspective, kind of sad to hear it's being minimized. I personally would have been more than happy with it staying the same or even getting more fantastical. I would also be more than happy with an outrageous wardrobe.

There are much more hyper proportioned artstyles on this website that don't get nearly as many complaints, so I don't really understand peoples obsession with deliberately looking at a fetish they dislike.

youpla

May 9, 2017
But the final look probably pushed her too far. So what I'm doing now is redesigning her Stage 4 looks; toning down the outrageousness of her wardrobe, and reducing her breast size slightly from the big balloon tits she had originally (they'll still be big though). The new looks will still be a fair jump from Stage 3, but hopefully they'll be more believable for everyone.
Who said your game needed to be believable ? It's all about fantasy : I don't play a bimbofication game to wonder if the brainwashed character will have problem walking with her big boobs in her daily life, or if the cops will put her in jail as her outfit shows too much skin.
I DON'T CARE AT ALL !

So sad to hear that you abide to some feedbacks that clearly don't accept originality, and lead you into doing looks "acceptables for most of the people".
I, of course, will wait to see the changes you do to your game before going too critical. But, for once we had a game with some original designs, I'm extremely disappointed to hear that it will be "toned down" to please people who can't accept anything different than 99% of the other games here.

Of course you're the one to decide, but I think you're doing a huge mistake.

PS : On your discord, players didn't seem too offended with these looks, on the contrary...

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2021
The sizes honestly seemed rather tame in comparison to some other erotica, so from the other end of the spectrum, I don't at all feel it was too large from a fantasy perspective, kind of sad to hear it's being minimized. I personally would have been more than happy with it staying the same or even getting more fantastical. I would also be more than happy with an outrageous wardrobe.

There are much more hyper proportioned artstyles on this website that don't get nearly as many complaints, so I don't really understand peoples obsession with deliberately looking at a fetish they dislike.
The sizes and proportions are pretty tame compared to most other bimbofication, that's true. But that's my personal taste and style; I love big tits as much as the next guy, but I still prefer to keep things realistic and believable - the tits will still be big, but the wardrobes will be scandalously slutty and skimpy however!

Somebody mentioned artists like DevilHs and The Pitt earlier, both of whom I'm a massive fan of. Even though the proportions on their characters are lot larger and way more unrealistic, it works brilliantly with their artstyles. With mine, those same proportions often end up looking grotesque or deformed (at least to my eyes). While that might appeal to some people, it's a big turn-off for me personally.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes