4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
For anyone else having the same issue of not being able to start Alex's storyline on the Seduction path, open the console and type
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.AleStatus = undefined
That will let you go to the office and have her first session.
Wait, what issue? What is happening? This is the first time I've heard of an issue there. More details would allow me to fix it. Thanks!

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
+1, besides BJ and spanking, is that all for liz?
You need to advance Alex storyline. After she sends you an email asking to skip a session, you'll have the option to hang out with Liz. Then after Alex's next session you can talk to Liz, ask her what's wrong, and trigger another scene that way. You can also buy her lingerie at Alex store to get a short new scene and the option to see the two scene described above with slightly different renders.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
You need to advance Alex storyline. After she sends you an email asking to skip a session, you'll have the option to hang out with Liz. Then after Alex's next session you can talk to Liz, ask her what's wrong, and trigger another scene that way. You can also buy her lingerie at Alex store to get a short new scene and the option to see the two scene described above with slightly different renders.
Ah, thanks! Good to know how to progress.
Perhaps an idea to give some sort of hint on the case file page? As you can reach this 'blocked' stage with Liz quite fast, while the Alex storyline progression is a lot slower by quite a margin. It gets a bit grindy as a result without knowing when it ends.
I did receive an email from Alex at some point, but I can't recall a skip being mentioned in there so hopefully I didn't miss this trigger (or that you could only hang out with Liz on that specific day).

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
What's difference in the alternate image pack
The alternate image pack contains the original art from the original artist instead of the updated art from the new artist. Right now only a few portraits differs between the two, but as we progress we'll replace all of the art from the first 2 versions with updated renders from the new artist. The original artist had also worked ahead, so some future portraits will also have an alternate version.

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Ah, thanks! Good to know how to progress.
Perhaps an idea to give some sort of hint on the case file page? As you can reach this 'blocked' stage with Liz quite fast, while the Alex storyline progression is a lot slower by quite a margin. It gets a bit grindy as a result without knowing when it ends.
I did receive an email from Alex at some point, but I can't recall a skip being mentioned in there so hopefully I didn't miss this trigger (or that you could only hang out with Liz on that specific day).
Alex has a few emails. The one I'm talking about asks you to choose your path for Alex next transformation (3 choices). If you haven't done that yet, you haven't gotten the email in question.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Wait, what issue? What is happening? This is the first time I've heard of an issue there. More details would allow me to fix it. Thanks!
I assume they mean the blank screen that only has a return to office prompt when you start the first appt with Alex.

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I assume they mean the blank screen that only has a return to office prompt when you start the first appt with Alex.
The very first appointment? This is the first time anybody report that bug. Did you go through the intro in full? Any detail would help because nobody has reported this one before.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The very first appointment? This is the first time anybody report that bug. Did you go through the intro in full? Any detail would help because nobody has reported this one before.
Went through everything normally, picked the red choice, and when it was time for Alex's first appt I kept getting a blank screen. Went back to pick another stat to raise and it worked fine.

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Hmm, interesting. Alr
Went through everything normally, picked the red choice, and when it was time for Alex's first appt I kept getting a blank screen. Went back to pick another stat to raise and it worked fine.
Alright, interesting. You mean the red choice when asked to tweak the machine? In that case, I think I know where to start looking. Thank you!

Reactions: AL.d

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
saving this for later. This looks really good but I want to try it when there is more material. Looking forward to your work. I also really love this idea of html 3d. lots of times html has to deal with what they can find online. When you make the 3d yourself you have more flexibility. I hope to see some 3d gifs for the sex scenes as you progress with the girls.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Do the different paths yield different renders and characters for Alex? I've just done one path.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Hmm, interesting. Alr

Alright, interesting. You mean the red choice when asked to tweak the machine? In that case, I think I know where to start looking. Thank you!
I have the same issue. Try to start the first session with Alex and just get an empty screen with a return to office option

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Same here, first appt and dead in the water, just return to office text. Picked Seduction in intro
Ok, seems like it only affects the Seduction choice, so I probably forgot to close a bracket somewhere or inserted a typo when I rewrote that part of intro that screws with variable. Will try to come up with a hotfix for it in the next few days (won't be today unfortunately, I'm swamped with work).

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Do the different paths yield different renders and characters for Alex? I've just done one path.
Yes! Each of the three path has diffrent sex scene and her new look at the end of the update is completly different. And the difference will become even more pronounced in the next update. Which path did you take?

callriv

Mar 15, 2019
Pretty decent so far, not many projects are made nowadays without trying to milk Patreon supporters, so this is a huge plus for this game. As I understand this will be an unofficial 3DCG variant of Bimbo Lifecoach. The only thing that kinda bothers me is a barista design, she looks like duke with daddy issues in her late 30s, (which is really repulsing in my opinion), when it was more like alt-tomboy in BLC.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe its to early to ask, but i prefer to know before i go a path i dont want to.
From the first few choices it looks like the domination route will make them yours, the seduction route will make them corrupted sluts and the manipulation route will make them brainless husks...did i observe that correctly?

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Yes! Each of the three path has diffrent sex scene and her new look at the end of the update is completly different. And the difference will become even more pronounced in the next update. Which path did you take?
Took the dom path, got that goth aesthetic. Thanks for the response, I'll be sure to check out the others!

Mar 22, 2021
Hello folks! Name's Fiddlesticks - I'm one of the developers on Dubious Practice, handling the art and renders for the game.

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself and say thank you all very much for the feedback and words of support! I'm having a blast working on the game with Cassie, and seeing how excited everyone is for the future of the game is really heartening!

I just recently discovered/joined F95 Zone, but if you have any questions about the game or the artwork, please feel free to ask!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes