4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
The very first appointment? This is the first time anybody report that bug. Did you go through the intro in full? Any detail would help because nobody has reported this one before.
This happened me as well, restarted the game without the introduction and tried not talking to buffy/doing extra work until my first session with Alex (Mainly because that's what I did on the try before) it worked that time, not sure why.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Dubious Practice [v0.2.5] [Dubious Developers] - Original size 161MB
Compressed HTML(7.77MB): F95 - -
I've bundled a cheat-enabled version of the game in addition to the normal one. All it does is give you a huge boost to stamina and let you have unlimited sessions.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Hello folks! Name's Fiddlesticks - I'm one of the developers on Dubious Practice, handling the art and renders for the game.

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself and say thank you all very much for the feedback and words of support! I'm having a blast working on the game with Cassie, and seeing how excited everyone is for the future of the game is really heartening!

I just recently discovered/joined F95 Zone, but if you have any questions about the game or the artwork, please feel free to ask!
The game is so great. Looking forward to the addition of more characters. I think this is a game that could just keep going for ever without running out of speed because every expansion can just add a new character or more paths. Keep up the great work.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
How many transformation levels are you planning? I hope that there are a few more that include some plastic surgery for some. The new art looks great. One idea I had was that it would be cool if you could have combination transformations like if you pick blue for the first transformation but red for the second transformation then you could have her appearance be a bit of both paths. It would mean you would need to come up with some extra art but it would make the game have lots of replay value and more endings. One option to limit the work is that blue then red could be the same art as red then blue. Having paths mix would reward people who are willing to train multiple skills.

I am looking forward to more. Really great game.

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
How many transformation levels are you planning? I hope that there are a few more that include some plastic surgery for some. The new art looks great. One idea I had was that it would be cool if you could have combination transformations like if you pick blue for the first transformation but red for the second transformation then you could have her appearance be a bit of both paths. It would mean you would need to come up with some extra art but it would make the game have lots of replay value and more endings. One option to limit the work is that blue then red could be the same art as red then blue. Having paths mix would reward people who are willing to train multiple skills.

I am looking forward to more. Really great game.
Hi! Thank you for the feedback! To answer your first question, the defaylt right now is that each character will have 4 stages: Stage 1 is the beginning, showing where the character is at when you first meet her. Stage 2 is a slightly improved look that is path neutral. Stage 3 is a major appearance change, and that is where the paths bifurcates. Stage 4 is the final stage. It's at that stage that plastic surgery comes into play. Next version will see Alex hit Stage 4.

As for your suggestion, I'll be honest : combining transformations is just not logistically feasible. Not only would it require more art, it would require much more writing, since scenes are gonna need new variants for each combination. It would also make programming more complex. We just don't have the ressources for it.

Training multiple stats will come in handy when we start adding new clients, since you will not have to pick the same path for every girl.

I hope that snswers your questions, and thanks for the playing the game!

Reactions: tyuiasdf

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Hi! Thank you for the feedback! To answer your first question, the defaylt right now is that each character will have 4 stages: Stage 1 is the beginning, showing where the character is at when you first meet her. Stage 2 is a slightly improved look that is path neutral. Stage 3 is a major appearance change, and that is where the paths bifurcates. Stage 4 is the final stage. It's at that stage that plastic surgery comes into play. Next version will see Alex hit Stage 4.

As for your suggestion, I'll be honest : combining transformations is just not logistically feasible. Not only would it require more art, it would require much more writing, since scenes are gonna need new variants for each combination. It would also make programming more complex. We just don't have the ressources for it.

Training multiple stats will come in handy when we start adding new clients, since you will not have to pick the same path for every girl.

I hope that snswers your questions, and thanks for the playing the game!
I understand why mixing paths isn’t possible. Thanks for explaining. 4 stages sounds perfect. I hope that there are a few sessions or dates after stage 4. Would be fun to talk to Alex about her life after the final transformation. I also hope you keep adding new girls after Alex. Feels like the game could grow forever if you keep adding clients. I think it would be less of a grind if there were 3 or 4 options for appointments so you can swap girls on different days.
Amazing game. Thanks for great work.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I wonder if acting as a cheaper alternative to a marriage counselor for a desperate married couple has been brought up?

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I wonder if acting as a cheaper alternative to a marriage counselor for a desperate married couple has been brought up?
There is nothing planned like that at the moment, but I am not against the idea. My main concern is that this would likely end up involving some form of cheating/NTR on at least one path, and people react very strongly to this kind of stuff. In fact, I'm surprised I have not yet gotten complaints for showing Alex having sex with someone else in v.0.2

Reactions: 1Teddy1

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
" SPOILER ... Bimbofication ... Body Modification ..."
How much is rendered so far and how much is just text?

Mar 22, 2021
" SPOILER ... Bimbofication ... Body Modification ..."
How much is rendered so far and how much is just text?
Pretty much any scene that involves speaking to, interacting with, or sexing a character has rendered images to accompany them. There's no placeholder images for any scenes; if the scene is already written, it has a rendered image!

In cases where you're just talking to a character for example, it will include an image of the character on a plain background.
The image of the characters will obviously change as they progress in their transformation; sluttier clothing, new poses and expressions, hairstyles, heavier makeup, tattoos, accessories, bigger boobs/lips/butts, etc.
Some characters can also be met and interacted with at different locations in the game, and will change their outfits depending on the location (gym clothes the gym, everyday clothes in the office, uniforms at their workplace, etc.), and these location-specific outfits will also change as the character progresses in their transformation.

In sex scenes however, there will be anywhere from 3 to 4 fully-rendered images, and these will include fully-rendered environments of the location you're in. Some sex scenes can even have alternate versions or outcomes depending on various things, such as your personal stats or how far the character has progressed in their transformation.

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Is there some sort of timetable for chapters release?
Not really. This is a hobby for us, so life often gets in the way. The best way to keep abreast of our progress is by joining our discord:

With that said, I'm happy to announce that the next update is almost done! Unless I'm thrown a curveball in the next few days, it will most likely be out in about a week.

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
It's finally done! I'm really excited by this one since it feels like the game is reaching the end of its "learning" phase. We've certainly have learned a lot about how much work goes into every type of task/scene, so from now on updates should be better structured - they'll be much shorter, but also release much faster. Our hope is that v0.4 will be ready in two months or so. But we make no promise. For now, enjoy the update!

Note that while v0.2.5 saves migh be functionnal on the surface, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you start a new game, as using old saves might cause issues from previous build to remain unfixed and screw up the new content.

When you are done playing the new update, please let us know what you think. We are particularly interested in what you think of Alex final look(s) and what you thought of the writing on Alex training this time around. The game is absolutely free, and we are not asking for monetary support of any kind, but we are asking for feedback!

Cheers!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It's finally done! I'm really excited by this one since it feels like the game is reaching the end of its "learning" phase. We've certainly have learned a lot about how much work goes into every type of task/scene, so from now on updates should be better structured - they'll be much shorter, but also release much faster. Our hope is that v0.4 will be ready in two months or so. But we make no promise. For now, enjoy the update!

Note that while v0.2.5 saves migh be functionnal on the surface, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you start a new game, as using old saves might cause issues from previous build to remain unfixed and screw up the new content.

When you are done playing the new update, please let us know what you think. We are particularly interested in what you think of Alex final look(s) and what you thought of the writing on Alex training this time around. The game is absolutely free, and we are not asking for monetary support of any kind, but we are asking for feedback!

Cheers!
It, uh... Might help to actually include a link/download to the new update somewhere. I had to go to the Discord to get it. Funny enough, I saw you posted on the Discord that you posted the update here. Guess you got a little too excited and forgot to do the thing you actually came here to do, huh? You even updated the developer notes and changelog in the first post, but left all the download links to 2.5.

For now, here's the link from the Discord:

Dubious Developers

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
It, uh... Might help to actually include a link/download to the new update somewhere. I had to go to the Discord to get it. Funny enough, I saw you posted on the Discord that you posted the update here. Guess you got a little too excited and forgot to do the thing you actually came here to do, huh? You even updated the developer notes and changelog in the first post, but left all the download links to 2.5.

For now, here's the link from the Discord: Mega
No, I actually changed the links. Then reported the thread, as they ask us to do. But then the report got rejected and the link stayed 2.5. I do not know what happened. Something got screwy somewhere. But thanks for the condescending tone. That was totally necessary.

I'll fix the link sometimes today. I just now got the notice that the report was rejected.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
But thanks for the condescending tone. That was totally necessary.
Sorry, that was meant to be gentle ribbing, not condescending. I'm sorry if the tone came off wrong, it was intended as a "Haha, oops, accidentally skipped over an important part." The "guess you got too excited" part was meant literally, too, and was supposed to be coming from someone who shared in the excitement.

I really hate how the internet can make playful banter sound like being a dick.

Reactions: Dubious Developers

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Liking what I'm seeing so far but I wish I could change the font colors, the blue you're using for domination and the protagonist does not contrast well with that dark background.

Dec 9, 2019
Honestly, while I'm enjoying the new artwork for Liz and her "sexy secretary" look; I find the Stage 4 looks for Alex a bit much.

Players had a good range of options, they could change looks and behaviours to match their preferences. Me? The look of Dom Stage 3 was clicking with me.

Problem is, as soon as you hit Stage 4, you're forced into this bimbo fetishism track. And that doesn't interest me. I don't like being forced into a fetish I don't click with.

So I guess, I'm hoping for some more options in the future. I know we'll get more clients, and that's amazing. But I'd still like Alex to stay "natural" as it were. Or minor surgery at the most. And maybe be able to mix and match behaviours. It's odd to me that I can't have a seductive, submissive sex-slave. The 4S girls = best girls!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes