VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.39] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
What is the meaning of "Boss points"?
What are the Boss point for?
In the future, that stat will play a role in some events and the story's endings. This stat serves to determine who will assume the position of leading the MC's harem. Essentially, it determines who the MC prefers as the harem's "boss" or "leader" by the story's conclusion.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
In the future, that stat will play a role in some events and the story's endings. This stat serves to determine who will assume the position of leading the MC's harem. Essentially, it determines who the MC prefers as the harem's "boss" or "leader" by the story's conclusion.
Ah, I gotta be honest I don't really see any of them doing it that well except for Tokuko but Tokuko also rubs me the wrong way so I don't want her to be the leader. Chiaki would be funny I guess.

Reactions: WaywardVoidGod

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Okay I was pretty satisfied with how cruel Jack was with Tokuko. Hope that doesn't change. Ema may be the bitch but Tokuko made it personal so I want the MC to be especially harsh with her.

I hope for future sex scenes the MC is more active, he kind of just stands or sits there. I want him more involved and full of vigor during the sex scenes, the only times he's active is during the teasing scenes.

Reactions: User327

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
had to drop this game shame cuz i like the one before but the mc is such a loser and hes happy with slobby seconds, ew nasty man

Jun 22, 2022
As a man being NTR'ed and some of my friends stab my back in the past. After play the game, I am more lack of faith in humanity. I feel empathy for MC. And I find this satisfying

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
actually it would be nice to have some scenes in front of the guy after they get accustomed to the mc and like i said before would also be nice for points to subtract from each person or at least have them switch points later or at least make it so they start to hate the other guy to all could end at negative 100

Reactions: Chris2041

_Nixi_

Oct 21, 2020
Good stuff op, You love writing stories and it shows... It's very pleasant to follow... Keep it up

• Hey there
Reactions: Avant45

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The title suggests that the MC is forced into Netori against his will. The actual game started with an interesting premise that seems to get dropped in favor of him going full villain.

The "friend" might deserve it but the girls don't. Chiaki was a true friend, MC is at fault for his problems with AI, Ema didn't really do anything except merely being rude and the whole thing with Tokuko only makes sense if she was already being effected by mind manipulation. Plus the MC figured out that his father was likely behind it but chose to go along with his plan anyway. lame.

xDestiny

Feb 15, 2021
Avant45 My dear compatriot... Ask me a question... will the MC continue with that body of a 12 year old, weak and frighteningly ugly, until the end of the game? He would do very well to work in a "haunted house" scaring children. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The "friend" might deserve it but the girls don't. Chiaki was a true friend, MC is at fault for his problems with AI, Ema didn't really do anything except merely being rude and the whole thing with Tokuko only makes sense if she was already being effected by mind manipulation.
Personally, if there was a rather romantic route with the LIs, I would surely end up interested in the game. I've tried it, skipping a lot of the intro, but honestly my interest in LIs wanes when there's no romance, so I eventually lost interest in the game completely. And certainly the fact that it is the route that the father, guilty of what happened, wants the MC to follow (and that he did it so that he would follow it) makes it even less appealing to me to follow it.

Plus the MC figured out that his father was likely behind it but chose to go along with his plan anyway. lame.
In my opinion, knowing that the father is responsible should open up the option to follow a different path than the one offered by him and show him that he is wrong and proceed to take revenge on him as well. If the MC doesn't also take revenge on him (and does things in a different way than he wants) I think that revenge is half done.

Personally, having to follow the route offered by the father, which is in fact what he wanted, is simply a defeat. The MC is simply taking revenge on a pawn, which means that the one who wins is not the MC, it's his father, and the MC is really the loser.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The title suggests that the MC is forced into Netori against his will. The actual game started with an interesting premise that seems to get dropped in favor of him going full villain.

The "friend" might deserve it but the girls don't. Chiaki was a true friend, MC is at fault for his problems with AI, Ema didn't really do anything except merely being rude and the whole thing with Tokuko only makes sense if she was already being effected by mind manipulation. Plus the MC figured out that his father was likely behind it but chose to go along with his plan anyway. lame.
More i think about it, the more I think the entire "help Naoki build a harem" thing was a setup by the MC's father from the start. From AI onward the plans for each girl corrupts the MC more than the last. Then there is evidence of each girl being effected by mind manipulation during the prologue.

Chiaki: Mostly believable that she would be attracted to the childhood friend with a prettier face. How easily she accepted Naoki's harem plan is a stretch though.

AI: Shows zero onscreen interest in Naoki until she is officially in the harem. While she did say that there is a guy she liked, his name was not mentioned in the conversation. Meanwhile, MC never talked to her before the attempt at breaking her so we can't know for sure that she would have ignored him like everyone else. She responded to MCs verbal assault with anger rather than the expected sadness. Suggests that:
1. the father gave false info or...
2. she reacted differently because of WHO was saying all that to her. (maybe the guy she liked?)
Very suspicious either way. MC sacrifices himself by intentionally making AI hate him which both starts his corruption and making the inevitable betrayal hit harder. Then AI becomes Naoki's blindly loyal lapdog overnight.

Ema: Not much to say here. The plan for her is downright twisted and thus probably greatly corrupts MC. She then becomes Naoki's blindly loyal lapdog overnight.

Tokuko: She has a very strong reaction to the mention of loyalty. As MC said, the compliments should not have had nearly so strong an effect if Tokuko was as indifferent about him a she acted. Just like AI, she plays the pronoun game instead of just saying Naoki. (I'm thinking she might know and dislike MCs father) She appears to be getting headaches during the last part of the conversation before heading off to the bathroom. (almost like some mind manipulation programing was trying to suppress her feelings perhaps?) It seems to me that she would have at least told him that she was leaving instead of leaving him waiting there. (you know, if she was in her right mind) She then becomes Naoki's blindly loyal lapdog overnight.

Naoki: The way he keeps downplaying the MC's contributions is at least a yellow flag. The way he and his harem were apparently talking to and about Tokuko in private strongly seems to suggest that he was already pursuing her. (with naïve Chiaki not grasping the implications of those discussions) If so, then Naoki's story about Tokuko confessing to him can't be trusted. All in all, I've got a strong feeling that there will eventually be a big plot twist that he...
a. is in cahoots with MC's father
b. is being controlled by the father via brain manipulation along with the girls
c. IS the father somehow

I know from experience with a couple games that I am capable of enjoying a story in which the MC starts out corrupting the girls but through character development gains options to heal and form genuine bonds with them. If that will be the case here and I can get confirmation then i would be willing to slog through the temporary villain route. But it seems far more likely that MC will continue down his current path no matter what.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
More i think about it, the more I think the entire "help Naoki build a harem" thing was a setup by the MC's father from the start. From AI onward the plans for each girl corrupts the MC more than the last. Then there is evidence of each girl being effected by mind manipulation during the prologue.

Chiaki: Mostly believable that she would be attracted to the childhood friend with a prettier face. How easily she accepted Naoki's harem plan is a stretch though.

AI: Shows zero onscreen interest in Naoki until she is officially in the harem. While she did say that there is a guy she liked, his name was not mentioned in the conversation. Meanwhile, MC never talked to her before the attempt at breaking her so we can't know for sure that she would have ignored him like everyone else. She responded to MCs verbal assault with anger rather than the expected sadness. Suggests that:
1. the father gave false info or...
2. she reacted differently because of WHO was saying all that to her. (maybe the guy she liked?)
Very suspicious either way. MC sacrifices himself by intentionally making AI hate him which both starts his corruption and making the inevitable betrayal hit harder. Then AI becomes Naoki's blindly loyal lapdog overnight.

Ema: Not much to say here. The plan for her is downright twisted and thus probably greatly corrupts MC. She then becomes Naoki's blindly loyal lapdog overnight.

Tokuko: She has a very strong reaction to the mention of loyalty. As MC said, the compliments should not have had nearly so strong an effect if Tokuko was as indifferent about him a she acted. Just like AI, she plays the pronoun game instead of just saying Naoki. (I'm thinking she might know and dislike MCs father) She appears to be getting headaches during the last part of the conversation before heading off to the bathroom. (almost like some mind manipulation programing was trying to suppress her feelings perhaps?) It seems to me that she would have at least told him that she was leaving instead of leaving him waiting there. (you know, if she was in her right mind) She then becomes Naoki's blindly loyal lapdog overnight.

Naoki: The way he keeps downplaying the MC's contributions is at least a yellow flag. The way he and his harem were apparently talking to and about Tokuko in private strongly seems to suggest that he was already pursuing her. (with naïve Chiaki not grasping the implications of those discussions) If so, then Naoki's story about Tokuko confessing to him can't be trusted. All in all, I've got a strong feeling that there will eventually be a big plot twist that he...
a. is in cahoots with MC's father
b. is being controlled by the father via brain manipulation along with the girls
c. IS the father somehow

I know from experience with a couple games that I am capable of enjoying a story in which the MC starts out corrupting the girls but through character development gains options to heal and form genuine bonds with them. If that will be the case here and I can get confirmation then i would be willing to slog through the temporary villain route. But it seems far more likely that MC will continue down his current path no matter what.
Personally, either there is a route where the MC can proceed to corrupt the LIs by romancing them, or possibly I have little interest in the game.

I think it would be nice if there was a route where the MC follows the father's strategy and another where the MC decides that he is going to do it his way (and that has to end with the MC also taking revenge on his father)

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes