VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.39] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Avant45 My dear compatriot... Ask me a question... will the MC continue with that body of a 12 year old, weak and frighteningly ugly, until the end of the game? He would do very well to work in a "haunted house" scaring children. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haha Actually, I quite prefer it that way. The MC looks like a secondary character in contrast to Naoki, and I really like that.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
After playing the update, I personally like Tokuko the most. Would love to see more of her in the future. Her personality and motives are very intriguing to me. Chiaki a close second tho. Just all vibes with her. Ema is a bitch but I'll like that. It makes it more fun that way.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Do the outfits and visuals stays within the stuff the base koikatsu version gives us or does the dev use some mods here and there as well?

As much as I love Koikatsu and its unique look it brings us but I fiddled enough on my own with the creator and actually playing the game that I dont find the vanila stuff appealing anymore. :unsure:

Just asking because the promo pics looks like base koikatsu.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Objectively:

MC help Naoki (without him really offering ANYTHING in return) date multiple girls including a childhood friend
A new girl shows up and is only interested in Naoki (MC looks at her I guess? Does not have any thoughts about her though)
MC does not reply when Naoki asks if he likes her
Somehow not replying means yes? (ignore all the other things MC does not reply to)
MC crawls to daddy and gets "bullshit magic mind control" that will do whatever the plot requires (and only when it does)
MC starts "corruption" by going after the girl with the least amount of influence in the harem

Naoki did nothing wrong, MC is nothing without his daddy's magic mind control tech, and its pretty clear that this is just going to be your basic trainer/corruption game but instead of "a girl" replace that with "my friend girl"

Edit: MC comes off as a huge incel honestly with a random girl not paying attention to him (he did not make any attempt to talk to her), and her "stealing" his chair (which must be unassigned otherwise she couldn't take it) being enough for MC to plot against his "friend" for months in an effort to destroy his life,by brainwashing his own childhood friend and several of his classmates,
Is this really the plot?

I don't even blame the friend. He probably assumed the mc has a cuck fetish.

The focus seems too deep on other people getting laid.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth the main character has the power to control arousal right so shouldn't he also make them turned off by the other guy and actively trying to make his so called friend seem worse then him

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
in truth the main character has the power to control arousal right so shouldn't he also make them turned off by the other guy and actively trying to make his so called friend seem worse then him
Making them turned on by their boyfriend while their boyfriend can't even get it up does exactly that. If they were turned off and his friend was turned on then that'd have a similar outcome, except MC wouldn't be able to take advantage of their arousal then. If they were only turned on around MC but not their boyfriend then Tokuko and Ai would figure it out too quickly.
Making the girls turned on, but Naoki turned off helps manipulate them to create a rift with Naoki while still allowing the MC to take advantage of their arousal to corrupt them.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
true but it depends on when he does it if he does it from the start then yes later not as much

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
While this game is a Netori game, once the intro is done, it also includes regular NTR and should have that in the tags. No I don't mean the original girls since the MC had no interest in any of them. However, the last girl that the MC had interest in was most definitely NTR tag worthy. Good luck to the dev and their kinks. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go puke.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Your buddy already fuck all the girls, he's doesn't give a shit what you do with them now.
MC's buddy is in a long term relationship with all of these girls and plans on spending his life with them, pretty sure he cares what happens with them. Or what, are you saying that harem fans no longer care about NTR or something? That's some major cuck mentality if you don't care if someone sleeps with your girls just because you did first.
So mc basically a fucking sore loser getting revenge for sloppy second.
Wtf do you think netori is? It's stealing women, calling that sloppy seconds when the entire kink is stealing women who are already in a relationship is more ridiculous than I even know how to interact with.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Having played the game now here my thoughts. This game definitely deserve the ntr tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have really played the game you will have noticed that Naoki is extremely jealous and tends to get upset every time a guy approaches one of the LIs in a slightly suspicious way. He doesn't seem like the type to give a damn if others sleep with his girls, but on the contrary, he wants them exclusively for himself.

Regarding Takuko, she and Naoki still haven't had sex, and this is made clear on several occasions throughout the game. So I don't know where you got that conclusion from.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DueToMyNewSituationIHaveToCorruptMyFriendsHarem-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
theyThis thread need change the screenshot, all the girls that shown arent hot in the SS. is there any milf or teacher?

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
how is the chiaki boss just an alt hand job. I get the english is a little rough but still that shouldve just been another corruption scene. For the "boss" it shouldve been pushing the boundary a bit more at least like letting the mc touch her during it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Never mind, I thought there were +18 To Love Ru games... All good, thanks for the link
Actually and the prequels goes really near, altrough is censored (no nipples, mostly fog and light rays) so unless devs will release a port it will stay like this, if you wish however there are few that goes +18 versions.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes