VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.39] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
lol, couldn't get past the prologue, the MC just sounds like a pathetic pimp.
Honestly, the beginning is by far the worst part of the game so far. There is some stuff that really tests your suspension of disbelief, but if you can tolerate stupid anime bullshit like professionals who somehow still go to school while also somehow having years long work history once you get past the prologue it gets up to a decent-ish writing.

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024
How's the hypnosis and mind control aspect? I'm not too big a fan of games that go hard on that, but the netori does draw me in. How about the guy we're stealing from, how much focus is on him finding out/not finding out etc.?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
How's the hypnosis and mind control aspect? I'm not too big a fan of games that go hard on that, but the netori does draw me in. How about the guy we're stealing from, how much focus is on him finding out/not finding out etc.?
well, technically its just some "device" that make the female more sensitivity, easy to influence and make the rival more malleable, its a slow start at first, then he feel jealous but listen to mc because "device" and stuff.. current update is slowing making rival more unease

Last edited:
Reactions: AureliusBlaze

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Friend's Harem Corruption v0.28 Public Release!

Hello, everyone!
Update 0.28 is now available!
This update shares similarities with the 'Long-Long Night' storyline, as the majority of the narrative unfolds within a single significant event. This event is substantial, featuring numerous new NSFW animations that I are really cool and hot.
Anyways, here's the changelog for v0.28 of the game!
Changelog v0.28
Main Changes

• New Decision (Night - Ai's Boss Point)
  • New Decision (Morning - Big Ai Event and NSFW Animations)
And here are the links:
Game Links:
Windows/Linux: - -
Mac: -
Android: -
If you come across any bugs or have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
Thank you for your support; without you, this project wouldn't have been possible. I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: User327 and Avant45

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DueToMyNewSituationIHaveToCorruptMyFriendsHarem-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Greetings. Can someone tell me what the boss stat supposed to be?
Avant26/07/2023 13:13
That stat will serve the purpose of influencing certain events and, most importantly, determining who will assume the position of leading the MC's harem by the end of the story.

Dvnasty24/12/2023 11:50
was wondering, must there be one girl be the "boss"? kinda just want all of them equally

Avant24/12/2023 20:34
As for the question, a full harem ending... Maybe. Now that you mention it, it could be unlocked when all the girls' boss points are equal to each other. It's an interesting idea. I won't make promises, but I like the concept

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
so... everyone that had sex in the past is not good for u eh? Tokuko is still a virgin though, and good luck finding a pure virgin girl that like u too
This is a massive cope. The girls are still in school, there's no reason they couldn't, or shouldn't, be virgins. Additionally, it would actually add to the Netori if the MC was the one take their first times rather than Naoki, because you're cucking him even harder.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This is a massive cope. The girls are still in school, there's no reason they couldn't, or shouldn't, be virgins. Additionally, it would actually add to the Netori if the MC was the one take their first times rather than Naoki, because you're cucking him even harder.
Sounds like you're the one on the cope assuming that highschool students shouldn't not be virgins. Aside from a handful of mostly just the unfuckables every single kid I knew in highschool had gotten laid at some point or another. I know some people don't but they're the minority, not the norm.
Also we do get that with Tokuko. Naoki loses the chance to take his harem queen's virginity, while also knowing what he's lost because he's still had sex with the other girls MC's stealing. It already is a massive suspension of disbelief that Naoki never managed to have sex with Tokuko, the other girls have all been dating him for years now it'd be pure nonsense.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Sounds like you're the one on the cope assuming that highschool students shouldn't not be virgins. Aside from a handful of mostly just the unfuckables every single kid I knew in highschool had gotten laid at some point or another. I know some people don't but they're the minority, not the norm.
Also we do get that with Tokuko. Naoki loses the chance to take his harem queen's virginity, while also knowing what he's lost because he's still had sex with the other girls MC's stealing. It already is a massive suspension of disbelief that Naoki never managed to have sex with Tokuko, the other girls have all been dating him for years now it'd be pure nonsense.
Hey genius, you could just write it differently. It's not written in stone that they have to have been dating for years.

I never said there are no high school students who aren't virgins, but you may have noticed that the game is fictional, and there are also plenty that are. In fact it's more realistic for them to be virgins than it is for Naoki to have a literal harem in high school, not to mention MC's dad the super spy and the light mind control element. You could also easily just say Naoki has ED or he's a cuck who only gets off to his girls getting railed by someone else, or any number of other reasons.

Reactions: TKdropemoff and EJW

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Hey genius, you could just write it differently. It's not written in stone that they have to have been dating for years.

I never said there are no high school students who aren't virgins, but you may have noticed that the game is fictional, and there are also plenty that are. In fact it's more realistic for them to be virgins than it is for Naoki to have a literal harem in high school, not to mention MC's dad the super spy and the light mind control element. You could also easily just say Naoki has ED or he's a cuck who only gets off to his girls getting railed by someone else, or any number of other reasons.
to be honest, mc never really have any interest in chiaki, ai or ema.. he helped naoki to get the girl if u remember the intro.. he was trying to be a "good guy" and dont be like his dad and trying to cut him off.. why would he use the mind thingy at his "friends"? he only do that after naoki said he will help him get tokuko but then betray him.

Naoki been with chiaki since the start of the "high school" which mean, they been together at least 3 years.. naoki get a new girl every new year iirc.. ema/ai 1/2 years forget who come first.. by the time mc left the group and start his revenge, 1 year passed.. so its like the 5th years in school.. so.. u trying to said that it's more realistic for naoki to not have sex with chiaki (at least 4 years) ai/ema (2/3years) together? if its more realistic... damn.. reality is dry....

Reactions: Kingchaos69

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I just finished this version, ( I think? if 94/94 signifies an end) and I rather enjoyed the run through. The dynamics of the MC from the beginning to this end are poles apart from how it has developed yet the current end version MC has seemed to develop more into a more controlling focussed guy. I am not overly convinced this Primary Partner ideal is sound and find it somehow, hard to justify but perhaps there is an end game that I am not aware of. Ideally with their back stories etc, and those points I see (boss points) give them all an equal footing so perhaps it would be best to have them all mutually regarded as primary partners.

Anyways, thoroughly enjoyed and looking forward to the next release. The way it is developing would the next update be the culmination of the story?

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
I wonder why the MC had to go to class these years at all. He could go to exam and still beat Ai in that regard.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I wonder why the MC had to go to class these years at all. He could go to exam and still beat Ai in that regard.
It's not that common to skip grades. I had the opportunity to after the third grade but I was already so fucking weird and awkward that being a year younger than my classmates would've just killed my social life. Even when a kid can skip a grade they usually won't.
As for taking extra credits or summer classes, MC isn't really that motivated. He's already pretty well shoed into a successful adult life thanks to nepotism and his fathers different business ventures. Not really much reason for him to finish school early. He had all his friends with him up until his final year of high school and at that point he wouldn't want to finish early because it would've put a cork in his revenge plans.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Friend's Harem Corruption v0.29 Public Release!

Hello, everyone!
Friend's Harem Corruption v0.29 is now available!
In this installment, you'll see Ai's epilogue and her newfound role in the MC's plan. Simultaneously, Chiaki's character experiences the initial phases of her final corruption process, and the MC adeptly navigates through this, taking into account all the elements established in her story so far.
Additionally, this update brings in repeatable scenes featuring Ai in both nighttime and library settings. These scenes offer new text and renders, providing additional context before transitioning into the NSFW scene. This sequence is integrated into the narrative, aiming to emulate a plausible occurrence in the characters' lives.
I hope you find this update enjoyable!
Changelog v0.29
Main Changes

• Ai's Repeatable Scenes (Night)
  • Library Repeatable Scenes (All)
  • Ai's Epilogue
  • Chiaki's Storyline (Beginning)
And here are the links:
Game Links:
Windows/Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -
Save (Just in case):
If you come across any bugs or have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
Thank you for your support; without you, this project wouldn't have been possible. I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Avant45
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes