VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.39] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

MyLoveST

Aug 3, 2023
AI's heart already belongs to Hiro

She even expressed her feelings directly to Tokuko

Why the love for Naoki is still 100

Ema only 80

MyLoveST

Aug 3, 2023
Share from developer's Patreon

v0.22 Public Release

Game Links:

Windows/Linux: -

Mac: -

Android: -

Thanks to the developer

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Weshmish

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
AI's heart already belongs to Hiro

She even expressed her feelings directly to Tokuko

Why the love for Naoki is still 100

Ema only 80
because, despise everything ai still have feeling for naoki? human heart is a mystery

Dec 19, 2017
The next stage of the corruption has started, the Patreon update 0.23 has introduced a little bit extra events for each character and a few more jabs at the pissant of a boyfriend.

It's starting to ramp up now.

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i hope that you can make all of them starting to hate naoki make them go into situations where naoki looks really bad and get all their scores to -100

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Finally!!! Tokuko!!!!!!

It be cool if the game have more sexual positions than bj and hj. Personally I like to see more grinding, or sneaky sex stuff. Doesn't mean straight up penetration but I ain't saying no to that. MC and the girls having sexual encounters when Naoki is nearby would be cool.

I'm all for netori and this game really peaks my taste! Keep it up
Honestly, I don't get why a lot of these games still do the hj, tj, bj etc progression. It ain't realistic. If they're down to suck your cock, they're likely down tf as well. Hell... a lot of girls rather fuck than give a bj.

Oh>>Yess

Nov 8, 2023
Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.23] [Warrior Novels]

Compressed Windows, Linux & Macintosh >> >>

Tool >> UAGC

Reactions: Avant45

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Honestly, I don't get why a lot of these games still do the hj, tj, bj etc progression. It ain't realistic. If they're down to suck your cock, they're likely down tf as well. Hell... a lot of girls rather fuck than give a bj.
Mc could have force them anytime.. but Where's the fun in that.. he want them to fully submit and offer it themselves. U will like the next update though.

lolboy54321

Jun 12, 2019
anyone else feel like there should be a route where you steal the girls without the tools? because i find those more satisfying

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Mc could have force them anytime.. but Where's the fun in that.. he want them to fully submit and offer it themselves. U will like the next update though.
I don't get your logic. Why would unrealistic gamey lewd progression make submitting them more effective? There are plenty of better & hotter options.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I don't get your logic. Why would unrealistic gamey lewd progression make submitting them more effective? There are plenty of better & hotter options.
well, the way i see it is that, they still in love with naoki, and they dont allow the mc to fuck them because that would mean total submission.. in ema case, she just have to "endure" till the end of the year.. but i do understand ur point, i too want to see penetration. soon though, the big date is coming, ai in 0.23 already decide to fully submit. next update or 0.25 will be the turning point

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DueToMyNewSituationIHaveToCorruptMyFriendsHarem-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes