VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.38] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Objectively:

MC help Naoki (without him really offering ANYTHING in return) date multiple girls including a childhood friend
A new girl shows up and is only interested in Naoki (MC looks at her I guess? Does not have any thoughts about her though)
MC does not reply when Naoki asks if he likes her
Somehow not replying means yes? (ignore all the other things MC does not reply to)
MC crawls to daddy and gets "bullshit magic mind control" that will do whatever the plot requires (and only when it does)
MC starts "corruption" by going after the girl with the least amount of influence in the harem

Naoki did nothing wrong, MC is nothing without his daddy's magic mind control tech, and its pretty clear that this is just going to be your basic trainer/corruption game but instead of "a girl" replace that with "my friend girl"

Edit: MC comes off as a huge incel honestly with a random girl not paying attention to him (he did not make any attempt to talk to her), and her "stealing" his chair (which must be unassigned otherwise she couldn't take it) being enough for MC to plot against his "friend" for months in an effort to destroy his life,by brainwashing his own childhood friend and several of his classmates,
Well Naoki did say he would help MC in return at one point iirc but he totally flakes out when the opportunity arises. I agree with everything else though. Naoki is a bitch and mc is a petty fool. Story undermines the MC's supposed intellect by resorting to crappy mind control device making it even worse. He got them for Naoki on his own so why does he need external help now? Contradictory writing.
The proper course of action would be to ditch the shitty friend and find a girl for himself and then maybe get his petty revenge. But maybe it will get better. I lose nothing by giving it that.

Last edited:

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
there is an error at the end of ai intro corruption
In my game that doesn't happen :( Have you been using a saved game? If yes, I kindly ask you to utilize the "Play Game" and "Rest" buttons to synchronize the variables with the latest events, essentially spending a day in the game. It would have been helpful if I had mentioned this requirement within the game itself, and I apologize for not doing so. I will improve the game code to avoid such issues next time.
If the suggested solution doesn't resolve the issue, please let me know, and I'll investigate further to release a quick fix as soon as possible. Your report is valuable, and I appreciate your patience.

Last edited:

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
So, what is your target audience, dev? I doubt it's harem after reading the overview, but at the same time I doubt it's the netorare or sharing audience. At least you won't attract the latter considering the lack of the tag.
Yeah I can't tell if it's ntr because of the missing tag if not I'm honestly not too interested

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Honestly MC seems far more of a genuine cuck than his "friend". He practically offers all these chicks to that dude for no obvious reason and with no benefit to him. You can only assume he somehow gets off on that. Probably why his father seemed so anxious to see him finally getting a girl for himself. Worried his cuck son will remain a genetic dead end who gets hard at constantly hooking up his buddy with girls.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I avoid games like this like the damn plague! I hate hypnosis games they are the most fucking shallow sex games ever.. Hypnosis is the most overly overused cop out reason to have a hentai anime or visual novel. Hate this lazy ass style of writing of all!

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Well Naoki did say he would help MC in return at one point iirc but he totally flakes out when the opportunity arises. I agree with everything else though. Naoki is a bitch and mc is a petty fool. Story undermines the MC's supposed intellect by resorting to crappy mind control device making it even worse. He got them for Naoki on his own so why does he need external help now? Contradictory writing.
The proper course of action would be to ditch the shitty friend and find a girl for himself and then maybe get his petty revenge. But maybe it will get better. I lose nothing by giving it that.
I dont recall him saying he would help him in return (I dont care enough to remember) but it has been YEARS for most of the girls and a year at least (for the girl that comes before the one MC likes) so its pretty clear that in the story he either has "helped in return" or that the mc does not care. (or more likely just your usual bad NTR writing).

The game "cant" get better because the crux of the entire game is an offscreen mind control device that has no sort of logic, no backstory/explanation, and allows you to somehow customize how horny multiple people are (even when they arent near you/ or each other). Because of that there is no sexual tension we know for a fact that the mind control works on every single girl and Naoki as well (so the story is already solved just set the girls to 999 horny and Naoki to 0) combine that with the fact that any sort of plan/strategy made by any "smart" character (in any story) can ONLY BE AS SMART as the person writing it and you have a recipe for this game to be quickly forgotten by anybody who isnt filtering releases by ntr tag and going several pages deep.

i would say its not all that petty lets not forget without mc the cuck wouldnt even have a harem and when he has it the mc decided he liked one girl told his freind that he does and what does he do? gets with her straight away, i hope at some point all girls are gonna hang around mc and noaki gets super jealous
I usually dont reply to coomers but you are 100% wrong.... the friend asks MC if he likes her and MC does not reply (which in his incel brain somehow means yes) and the friend assumes (like any normal fucking person) that no reply means no or that he doesnt care.

People asking who the target audience is? Well the answer is people so desperate to not be cucked like they are in real life that they wont even follow a story for a few hundred renders because all they can think about is cucking others :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: taler and Milkman69

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
so its pretty clear that in the story he either has "helped in return" or that the mc does not care. (or more likely just your usual bad NTR writing).
It was early in the story iirc and he has not helped, nor did the MC care to ask before the last girl showed up and we all know how that went.

quickly forgotten by anybody who isnt filtering releases by ntr tag
This game doesnt have the ntr tag because its for netorare and this is not a netorare story. The tag is literally spelled out [netorare] and this is a netori story so not sure what you mean. It may be forgotten sure but it wont be due to the tag but more because of the bad setup and writing. You are quite right in that it does feel like the usual bad ntr writing, but from the opposite perspective this time.
I came here for the trainer aspect but the introduction of the offscreen "I win button" and the weak setup killed most of it for me.
It could get better....if the dev introduces more twists and turns or a new writer etc. Not impossible. Maybe not likely but the chance is greater than zero :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
It was early in the story iirc and he has not helped, nor did the MC care to ask before the last girl showed up and we all know how that went.

This game doesnt have the ntr tag because its for netorare and this is not a netorare story. The tag is literally spelled out [netorare] and this is a netori story so not sure what you mean. It may be forgotten sure but it wont be due to the tag but more because of the bad setup and writing. You are quite right in that it does feel like the usual bad ntr writing, but from the opposite perspective this time.
I came here for the trainer aspect but the introduction of the offscreen "I win button" and the weak setup killed most of it for me.
It could get better....if the dev introduces more twists and turns or a new writer etc. Not impossible. Maybe not likely but the chance is greater than zero :HideThePain:

I dont filter by the NTR (or netori in this case) tag so i was using them interchangeably but i meant that it will be forgotten by everyone not looking for this specific fetish and then digging several pages dee[ (because like you said the bad setup etc)

May 7, 2018
The discussion is disappointing but I'll give it a shot anyways. I dont mind hypnosis if its not all at once corruption and netori is infinitely better than netorare.

Dev probably should have established the mc to have a girl and wants to be loyal, but helps friend bag a harem then the "friend" steals the mc's gf anyways so in vengeance MC will plow the harem and poison the relationship left to rival. Oh well I guess i'll find out what the story is now

Reactions: Remenissions253

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't mind hypnosis but I think this whole story could have a much more organic setup. Naoki wouldn't have a single GF if not for the MC, so it makes no sense how he managed to keep all of them entirely on his own. Should've crunched the timespan down to within a single year, had the MC helping Naoki actively and not just whenever he wanted a new girl up until Naoki betrayed him, and then have the MC subtly sabotage Naoki instead of going the hypno rape route. Would've been a lot better of a revenge to betray Naoki to his face than behind his back like this imo.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah but i think there should be a route where the mc reveals what he done to those girl and that guy should regret ever doing that

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, from what I've read about the game I'm going to assume that it doesn't have romance with the LIs.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok, from what I've read about the game I'm going to assume that it doesn't have romance with the LIs.
Okay take what I say with a grain of salt because I haven't played the rework yet. Maybe it's been changed a little for the better on that front.
As of last version probably not how you'd like it. The first girl, the sporty tomboy is really good friends with the MC and does seem to genuinely care about him, but it's still a corruption scenario. If there was romance down the road I could really only see it being with her.
The second girl MC makes a move on is being financially blackmailed by his dad. Both of them are being influenced by hypnosis.

Again, that's last version and there's been a rework, but atm I kinda doubt there's much romance. There was also an I believe unavoidable scene of the victim getting a handjob from one of his girls, but it was really just to show he was a pathetic manlet with a smoll pp.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Okay take what I say with a grain of salt because I haven't played the rework yet. Maybe it's been changed a little for the better on that front.
As of last version probably not how you'd like it. The first girl, the sporty tomboy is really good friends with the MC and does seem to genuinely care about him, but it's still a corruption scenario. If there was romance down the road I could really only see it being with her.
The second girl MC makes a move on is being financially blackmailed by his dad. Both of them are being influenced by hypnosis.

Again, that's last version and there's been a rework, but atm I kinda doubt there's much romance. There was also an I believe unavoidable scene of the victim getting a handjob from one of his girls, but it was really just to show he was a pathetic manlet with a smoll pp.
Ok thanks, I think I'll pass, I'm generally only into harem games with romance.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..rework made the prologue a bit better.....
..see ya next update....

Reactions: Avant45
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes