VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.38] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
If he hasn't needed help getting them for his "friend", I don't know why he needs help getting them for himself. Has no sense.

I love this idea.
Yeah exactly it just seems like a nonsensical way to nerf the MC, at least from my perspective. If he can get bitches for his friend he can get them for himself.

Regarding the mom and sister scenario it can start by sending the "friend" videos where he can't see their faces and then slowly reveal who it is and who is plowing them, then as a last piece he comes home after school, hears lewd voices coming from the living room, opens the door and finally witnesses the action in full glory :devilish: or he could be tied up and sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, cuck-style, while MC is thoroughly plowing his family.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah exactly it just seems like a nonsensical way to nerf the MC, at least from my perspective. If he can get bitches for his friend he can get them for himself.
That he has to have help to get the LIs is certainly demotivating, especially when he is the one who got them for his "friend"

Regarding the mom and sister scenario it can start by sending the "friend" videos where he can't see their faces and then slowly reveal who it is and who is plowing them, then as a last piece he comes home after school, hears lewd voices coming from the living room, opens the door and finally witnesses the action in full glory :devilish: or he could be tied up and sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, cuck-style, while MC is thoroughly plowing his family.
If we dress it up with stealing his girlfriends and screwing up his life in other cruel ways, I think this revenge would be reasonable.

EDIT:

In fact the goal with LIs would be for them not only to be in a relationship with the MC, but to deeply despise the MC's "friend" and proceed to publicly humiliate him whenever they can. And of course the MC's "friend" has to know perfectly well that all his misfortunes come from what he has done and that he can't do anything to avoid them.

Last edited:

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Not really a fan of any of the female characters (especially not the purple haired girl), but I hope that the "friend" who broke the bro code gets absolutely ruined by the end of this game. Humiliation and social death at the very least. Game could potentially split into two parts, one where the MC works on stealing the girls and the other on ruining the "friend's" life.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not really a fan of any of the female characters (especially not the purple haired girl), but I hope that the "friend" who broke the bro code gets absolutely ruined by the end of this game. Humiliation and social death at the very least. Game could potentially split into two parts, one where the MC works on stealing the girls and the other on ruining the "friend's" life.
I prefer that the MC mixes stealing the LIs with gradually ruining his life. As his life falls apart, the MC finds it easier and easier to steal the LIs from him, and this makes the "friend" fall even more, which makes him enter a cycle of self-destruction from which he cannot get out.

Reactions: Jekzue

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I would like to know if the developer has actively shown in the game that the "friend" has a good relationship with his girls.
It makes no sense to gradually ruin the life of the MC's "friend", but of course you can do that, just at the end of the story.

The "friend" should always be far better than the MC on the surface.

Use hidden Sex, not pubic humiliation, and only use pubic humiliation if you intend to end a girl's story.

The "friend" actively wanted to take action and getting his girls back was a better idea.
While the friend continues to try to work with his "gentle" and other good qualities, he may feel that it is working, but it is useless because the girls have already fallen in love with the MC because of the physical pleasure.

In fact, you can join the sex scenes of the "friends" and the stolen girls. In short, you have to show that the MC is weaker than the "friend" in almost all aspects, but definitely dominant sexually.
Of course, all of this is just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avant45

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I would like to know if the developer has actively shown in the game that the "friend" has a good relationship with his girls.
It makes no sense to gradually ruin the life of the MC's "friend", but of course you can do that, just at the end of the story.

The "friend" should always be far better than the MC on the surface.

Use hidden Sex, not pubic humiliation, and only use pubic humiliation if you intend to end a girl's story.

The "friend" actively wanted to take action and getting his girls back was a better idea.
While the friend continues to try to work with his "gentle" and other good qualities, he may feel that it is working, but it is useless because the girls have already fallen in love with the MC because of the physical pleasure.
It's also a good idea. But besides, I suppose that the MC's hypnosis can also help, since his "friend" has achieved his harem thanks to it.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
It's also a good idea. But besides, I suppose that the MC's hypnosis can also help, since his "friend" has achieved his harem thanks to it.
So the "friend" and his harem are not really in a romantic relationship, but through the MC's hypnosis?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So the "friend" and his harem are not really in a romantic relationship, but through the MC's hypnosis?
Actually, if I understand correctly, the MC used his hypnosis to make the LIs "fall in love" with their "friend", so the "friend", apparently, did little in most cases. So the romantic relationship is rather artificial.

In my opinion the MC should use his hypnosis to undo what he did and then steal them in the traditional way, avoiding using hypnosis in order to show that he is better than him.

Reactions: EJW

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Actually, if I understand correctly, the MC used his hypnosis to make the LIs "fall in love" with their "friend", so the "friend", apparently, did little in most cases. So the romantic relationship is rather artificial.

In my opinion the MC should use his hypnosis to undo what he did and then steal them in the traditional way, avoiding using hypnosis in order to show that he is better than him.
Not unless that was changed. MC has very little charisma so he needs the hypnosis for himself, but he's really smart and manipulative so getting the girls to fall for his friend who is actually somewhat charismatic is pretty easy for him without hypnosis.
So the friend did have a real relationship with his girls and not one based on hypnosis. It's just that his friend was too pathetic to get any of them without the MC's help.

Idk about the new version, haven't played it yet but in the old version he was actually using hypnosis to ruin their relationships and help build his own. For example he hypnotized the friend's girlfriends into being super turned on and hypnotized his friend's sex drive away to sow conflict between him and his girls. If I remember right he also hypnotized him so he'd be a premature ejaculator so he definitely couldn't satisfy his girls.

Reactions: Avant45

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Because it's a netori game? Like I'm just saying when I'm having sex with a married woman the last thing on my mind is "This pussy has been used already:mad::mad:"
Don't get me wrong, unless something's massively changed with the rework I don't think MC intends to romance them so much as corrupt and breed them. Just doesn't sound like netori is your thing if you're worried about them already being "used".
Besides that the friend has a fucking micro dick. Their fingers are probably bigger than the victims schlong, they're basically unused.
On the contrary, proper netori is probably my favorite genre. But in those stories you don't usually see the protag being blatantly rejected in favor of his buddy by, pretty much every female in his social circle. Granted he didn't show much interest into any of them until the last girl, but it was also pretty obvious all of them wanted his friend's dick while he didn't even register. I can't see any romantic feelings left in that dude. Being petty and vindictive makes much more sense.

Reactions: EJW

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not unless that was changed. MC has very little charisma so he needs the hypnosis for himself, but he's really smart and manipulative so getting the girls to fall for his friend who is actually somewhat charismatic is pretty easy for him without hypnosis.
So the friend did have a real relationship with his girls and not one based on hypnosis. It's just that his friend was too pathetic to get any of them without the MC's help.

Idk about the new version, haven't played it yet but in the old version he was actually using hypnosis to ruin their relationships and help build his own. For example he hypnotized the friend's girlfriends into being super turned on and hypnotized his friend's sex drive away to sow conflict between him and his girls. If I remember right he also hypnotized him so he'd be a premature ejaculator so he definitely couldn't satisfy his girls.
The first thing should be hypnotizing him to remove his charisma, and not premature ejaculator, make him unable to get an erection. Making him a premature ejaculator means that he can still have sex with them, otherwise he will be more frustrated and not have sex with them.

EDIT:

Anyway, I still think that if there is no romance between the LIs and the MC, I don't think I'll ever be interested in the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I can't see any romantic feelings left in that dude
I have no idea why you'd think there would be. The game isn't called "I have to Romance my Friend's Harem".
There's only one girl in the cast who'd even have potential as a romantic LI and even then I don't see anything more romantic than a friends with benefits relation. Otherwise it's pretty well psychological enslavement for the girls.

The first thing should be hypnotizing him to remove his charisma, and not premature ejaculator, make him unable to get an erection. Making him a premature ejaculator means that he can still have sex with them, otherwise he will be more frustrated and not have sex with them.

EDIT:

Anyway, I still think that if there is no romance between the LIs and the MC, I don't think I'll ever be interested in the game.
Dude's spewing out from foreplay and all of a sudden can only get it up for one round. If the friend is still being hypnotized in the remake then I highly doubt he's getting laid once the revenge plan starts.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have no idea why you'd think there would be. The game isn't called "I have to Romance my Friend's Harem".
There's only one girl in the cast who'd even have potential as a romantic LI and even then I don't see anything more romantic than a friends with benefits relation. Otherwise it's pretty well psychological enslavement for the girls.

In my conversation with the Dev, he has indicated that the original idea is to corrupt the LIs, but that they maintain their humanity and personality, nothing to turn them into sexual slaves, wash their brains, or anything like that. In fact the Dev isn't closed to include romance at least with some LIs.

In my opinion, romance is compatible with corruption. Also, the Dev liked the idea of including the friend's mother and sister as LIs, so we'll probably see them in the game.

Dude's spewing out from foreplay and all of a sudden can only get it up for one round. If the friend is still being hypnotized in the remake then I highly doubt he's getting laid once the revenge plan starts.
That would be a good thing, it would help the MC a lot to achieve his goals.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In my opinion, romance is compatible with corruption. Also, the Dev liked the idea of including the friend's mother and sister as LIs, so we'll probably see them in the game.
I do agree with that in general but probably not so much here. MC is relatively detached from everything. He isn't really too motivated and he doesn't really care about much until he gets betrayed.
I do really like the first girl, the sporty tomboy. Even if she was being influenced by the hypnosis she does seem to genuinely care about the MC and I can see them having a really nice buddy buddy dynamic.

Unless it was rewritten the second girl you start corrupting is literally being financially blackmailed by the MC's dad and her own father orders her to do whatever he tells her. She's a bit of a bitch so maybe she gets it a little worse than the others, but even if her personality is intact she is pretty well the MC's sex slave.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I do agree with that in general but probably not so much here. MC is relatively detached from everything. He isn't really too motivated and he doesn't really care about much until he gets betrayed.
I do really like the first girl, the sporty tomboy. Even if she was being influenced by the hypnosis she does seem to genuinely care about the MC and I can see them having a really nice buddy buddy dynamic.

Unless it was rewritten the second girl you start corrupting is literally being financially blackmailed by the MC's dad and her own father orders her to do whatever he tells her. She's a bit of a bitch so maybe she gets it a little worse than the others, but even if her personality is intact she is pretty well the MC's sex slave.
The first seems interesting. The second one doesn't interest me at all, once the objective is achieved I don't see why my MC would have any interest in seeing her again.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020

The latest version only includes the prologue and 5 main events and 4 side events. All of these events are only with the sporty tomboy and less of the overpowered hypnosis and more of a slow corruption with her. I don't have a clue, if it was intentional to not include more or not, but that's it. The dev did rewrite a lot during the prologue, but sadly, as I already stated, this rewrite with the girl, the MC is interested in, is now a netorare setup. Is it an accident? I don't know, but I at least don't like it.

Reactions: EJW and BlasKyau

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So after playing whats availiable, let me say, outside of Chiaki, I want to crush these girls.

Cant say I enjoyed the MC going on his rants how he wanted to change and wanted to be the good guy little boy. and trusting etc etc But for sake of the plot, he needed to wake up to realitty when it all come tumbling down . Sometimes things need to happen to learn from your mistakes. As the dad said, need to be true to himself. So I guess getting through all that, sets the story up. Time for being mr nice guy is over.

ut sadly, as I already stated, this rewrite with the girl, the MC is interested in, is now a netorare setup. Is it an accident? I don't know, but I at least don't like it.
What you you mean Netorare set up. That was the whole plot point.. the point that the girl he liked never even had him on the cards. And even after he was nice to her, she still went after the friend (even tho it was kinda obvious thats why she mingled with them), stood him up without an apology and then even stole his seat. So you dont like it ? Then get your revenge. Thats whole point. Shes a complete bitch and I hope we give whats coming to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
So after playing whats availiable, let me say, outside of Chiaki, I want to crush these girls.

Cant say I enjoyed the MC going on his rants how he wanted to change and wanted to be the good guy little boy. and trusting etc etc But for sake of the plot, he needed to wake up to realitty when it all come tumbling down . Sometimes things need to happen to learn from your mistakes. As the dad said, need to be true to himself. So I guess getting through all that, sets the story up. Time for being mr nice guy is over.

What you you mean Netorare set up. That was the whole plot point.. the point that the girl he liked never even had him on the cards. And even after he was nice to her, she still went after the friend (even tho it was kinda obvious thats why she mingled with them), stood him up without an apology and then even stole his seat. So you dont like it ? Then get your revenge. Thats whole point. Shes a complete bitch and I hope we give whats coming to her.
Yeah i hope he make the other 3 his bitches and only have romance whit chiaki its the only one that threated him well

Reactions: NoNameAAA

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020

There would've been so many other ways to start this revenge plot without the need of netorare. If a dev wants to create drama and the only way he can introduce it, is by adding netorare, sorry, in my opinion, he then lacks imagination. And the dev said, he never wanted to have netorare content in this game in the first place, only netori. Can you see what the problem is? People had a problem with the first versions, where Tokuko ignored the MC completely. In this version they engage with eachother and she shows some interest at least, just to be stolen a few minutes later by the douchbag friend for whatever reason. This new setup is even worse from before. And all without a warning about netorare content, or the tag.

I mean, this is my POV. And maybe some people, that are still following the thread, are agreeing with me. If you don't, fine. I want to like the game, but the way this is turning, the dev makes it hard. And nobody has to agree with me.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes