VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.38] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I don't know, if the new setup is really that better at all. Now the so called friend does fully know, that the MC wants the girl and steals her regardless, after MC tried to make some moves on her. This could definitely be counted as NETORARE. It even gets hinted now, that the father could be involved. I doubt, that this will make the people, who critized the original setup, any happy. It will only push them away, and lets be real, the activity in this thread doesn't fill me with much confidence, that there are much people still following.

Btw, the "joke ending", well, wasn't really funny, at least IMO.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I don't know, if the new setup is really that better at all. Now the so called friend does fully know, that the MC wants the girl and steals her regardless, after MC tried to make some moves on her. This could definitely be counted as NETORARE. It even gets hinted now, that the father could be involved. I doubt, that this will make the people, who critized the original setup, any happy. It will only push them away, and lets be real, the activity in this thread doesn't fill me with much confidence, that there are much people still following.

Ok, it just sounds to me like the game is getting worse.

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023

To be honest, during the previous update, I had considered the idea of having the MC interact with Tokuko before delving into the netori route, but I lacked the courage to include it. However, I'm glad that I ultimately decided to include moments between the MC and Tokuko in the story. These moments allow players to witness their compatibility and explore the potential for a romantic connection between them. However, just as their bond starts to develop, MC's friend enters the picture and... takes Tokuko away.
Regarding the joke ending, I understand that it may appear straightforward and lacking in humor. However, what I appreciate about that ending is the lead-up to that point. It presents players with two distinct choices that have significant implications. The first option, "I want to change," takes the MC on a brief mini-route where he lets go of his pain and embarks on a path towards a genuine relationship, free from deceit and lies (and he even gets funny glasses xd). On the other hand, the second option, "I want revenge," invites players to embrace the idea that the MC couldn't undergo a transformation and fully embraces the netori storyline. This choice adds a little depth to the MC's motives and actions, making the story more compelling. And I like that aspect, which is why I believe it is an improvement over the previous version.
Nevertheless, I appreciate your criticism. Cheers!

Reactions: datissi and Lerd0

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
To be honest, during the previous update, I had considered the idea of having the MC interact with Tokuko before delving into the netori route, but I lacked the courage to include it. However, I'm glad that I ultimately decided to include moments between the MC and Tokuko in the story. These moments allow players to witness their compatibility and explore the potential for a romantic connection between them. However, just as their bond starts to develop, MC's friend enters the picture and... takes Tokuko away.
Regarding the joke ending, I understand that it may appear straightforward and lacking in humor. However, what I appreciate about that ending is the lead-up to that point. It presents players with two distinct choices that have significant implications. The first option, "I want to change," takes the MC on a brief mini-route where he lets go of his pain and embarks on a path towards a genuine relationship, free from deceit and lies (and he even gets funny glasses xd). On the other hand, the second option, "I want revenge," invites players to embrace the idea that the MC couldn't undergo a transformation and fully embraces the netori storyline. This choice adds a little depth to the MC's motives and actions, making the story more compelling. And I like that aspect, which is why I believe it is an improvement over the previous version.
Well, but with the whole new setup, you basically added netorare content to your game without adding the tag. And just to turn this whole mess into a netori story, where the MC just gets sloppy seconds. Worst setup ever, IMO. The talk from the first girl during one of the handjob scenes, where she tells the MC, how she fucks that asshole, wasn't even enticing or sexy. It was the complete opposite. If this happens with every other girl, too, you need a lot of fans, that don't give a fuck. And probably this is not the content people, who are looking for a netori story, want to see.

I mean, this is just my opinion and nobody elses. And if you wish so, you can just say "fuck it" and ignore my criticism.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Haha, that's exactly what I wanted to avoid. I don't perceive the first part of the story as netorare, though (I hope). XD
If there are sex scenes between the "friend" and the stolen girl then it will get tagged as NTR otherwise you're probably safe.

Quick Q, does MC still need help in corrupting the girls or will he do it himself now?

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Haha, that's exactly what I wanted to avoid. I don't perceive the first part of the story as netorare, though (I hope). XD
Well, this part here is from the F95 tag rules:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
If the new setup isn't netorare, because the girl gets obviously stolen from the MC, then I'm the pope.

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
If there are sex scenes between the "friend" and the stolen girl then it will get tagged as NTR otherwise you're probably safe.

Quick Q, does MC still need help in corrupting the girls or will he do it himself now?
1: No, there's no sex scene between then.
2: No, that part remains unchanged :( However, I wanted to share something. I realized that the concept of "hypnosis" in the story felt too overpowered. In the initial draft, the MC would manipulate Chiaki's memories, making her believe that he was more important to her than she initially thought (hence the whole childhood stuff). At first, I found this idea intriguing. But then I started writing Ema's part and began to question the limitations of this hypnosis power. If the MC could alter Chiaki's memories, why couldn't he simply convince her that they had always been together? And if the MC could modify memories, why not do the same for other girls to make his job easier? These thoughts made me realize that this approach wasn't the right fit haha.
Instead, I opted for a softer form of hypnosis. The MC now suggests preconceived ideas to the girls and has the ability to enhance their sensitivity (training). These are the limits of his "hypnosis" power. Although there are other ideas that follow this concept, I didn't want this "hypnosis" to become overpowered and provide an instant win for the MC. It's important to note that most of the girls in the next update (excluding Chiaki) still harbor resentment towards the MC. So, even with this tool, his journey is a long-term plan that requires more than just hypnosis. At least, that's the concept I had in mind.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I prefer that the MC completely ruins the life of both his "friend" and Tokuko. Taking absolutely everything from his friend, to the point that make his life a hell (and if he reaches the point of commit suicide, even better), and Tokuko, making her fall madly in love with the MC and then cruelly rejecting her (she already chose, and my MC is nobody's second plat). While on the other hand the MC creates his own harem in a really sweet and romantic way.

In any case, having to watch how the MC creates a bond with Takuko and how his "friend" then steals her is enough to keep me from playing the game. I prefer to start when everything has happened and have a fast summary without images.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is MC's intention to steal them and treat them like sex toys? Or actual romance?

This whole setup makes more sense for the former. He doesn't have actual feelings (or lost them after they chose his friend) and just wants to use them. Contrary to a romance plot that wouldn't make much sense imo. Why would he want to romance second hand pussy that has already picked someone else?

Reactions: EJW

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is MC's intention to steal them and treat them like sex toys? Or actual romance?

This whole setup makes more sense for the former. He doesn't have actual feelings (or lost them after they chose his friend) and just wants to use them. Contrary to a romance plot that wouldn't make much sense imo. Why would he want to romance second hand pussy that has already picked someone else?
Personally, as I suppose the game is about to do the first and not the second, I think that my interest in the game is really low. Revenge is fine, but I prefer that he makes the harem with romance and let the revenge for his "friend" and Tokuko.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well, this part here is from the F95 tag rules:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
If the new setup isn't netorare, because the girl gets obviously stolen from the MC, then I'm the pope.
lol I tried it and yes, the tag would be correct, practically the "friend" betrays the Mc and "steals" a Li whom the mc had begun to court, this makes the mc feel jealous/rage and wants revenge.

Personally I prefer that the MC completely ruins the life of both his "friend" and Tokuko. Taking absolutely everything from his friend, to the point that make his life a hell (and if he reaches the point of commit suicide, even better), and Tokuko, making her fall madly in love with the MC and then cruelly rejecting her (she already chose, and my MC is nobody's second plat)
good-good.jpg

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
1: No, there's no sex scene between then.
2: No, that part remains unchanged :( However, I wanted to share something. I realized that the concept of "hypnosis" in the story felt too overpowered. In the initial draft, the MC would manipulate Chiaki's memories, making her believe that he was more important to her than she initially thought (hence the whole childhood stuff). At first, I found this idea intriguing. But then I started writing Ema's part and began to question the limitations of this hypnosis power. If the MC could alter Chiaki's memories, why couldn't he simply convince her that they had always been together? And if the MC could modify memories, why not do the same for other girls to make his job easier? These thoughts made me realize that this approach wasn't the right fit haha.
Instead, I opted for a softer form of hypnosis. The MC now suggests preconceived ideas to the girls and has the ability to enhance their sensitivity (training). These are the limits of his "hypnosis" power. Although there are other ideas that follow this concept, I didn't want this "hypnosis" to become overpowered and provide an instant win for the MC. It's important to note that most of the girls in the next update (excluding Chiaki) still harbor resentment towards the MC. So, even with this tool, his journey is a long-term plan that requires more than just hypnosis. At least, that's the concept I had in mind.
Thinking about it I think you're put yourself in a weird spot now since you don't want the NTR tag, you're written a NTR backstory for the MC, no two ways about it. :KEK:

You can't show scenes between the friend and the girl without it getting tagged even ignoring sex scenes the dialogue between them will probably be enough. Whenever a MC has a cucked backstory I prefer for all that shit to happen before the events of the VN tbh.

Also not big on the hypnosis stuff for the exact reasons you stated there, it's OP as hell and devs will have to put training wheels on it that won't make sense, otherwise MC can do whatever he wants with it.

It's a shame MC needs help to get the girls, he seemed to be able to get them for his "friend"...doesn't make sense to me tbh.

With this I'm not asking to change his story btw just that's what would appeal to me.

Personally I prefer that the MC completely ruins the life of both his "friend" and Tokuko. Taking absolutely everything from his friend, to the point that make his life a hell (and if he reaches the point of commit suicide, even better), and Tokuko, making her fall madly in love with the MC and then cruelly rejecting her (she already chose, and my MC is nobody's second plat). While on the other hand the MC creates his own harem in a really sweet and romantic way.

In any case, having to watch how the MC creates a bond with Takuko and how his "friend" then steals her is enough to keep me from playing the game. I prefer to start when everything has happened and have a fast summary without images.
Agree to be honest, all these "revenge" stories where the MC just gets the douche's sloppy seconds never seem like actual revenge to me. I would prefer MC fuck their lives up, if he was to fuck anyone make MC fuck the friends mom and sister if he has one and then send him the videos or fuck them in front of him.

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Thinking about it I think you're put yourself in a weird spot now since you don't want the NTR tag, you're written a NTR backstory for the MC, no two ways about it. :KEK:

You can't show scenes between the friend and the girl without it getting tagged even ignoring sex scenes the dialogue between them will probably be enough. Whenever a MC has a cucked backstory I prefer for all that shit to happen before the events of the VN tbh.

Also not big on the hypnosis stuff for the exact reasons you stated there, it's OP as hell and devs will have to put training wheels on it that won't make sense, otherwise MC can do whatever he wants with it.

It's a shame MC needs help to get the girls, he seemed to be able to get them for his "friend"...doesn't make sense to me tbh.

With this I'm not asking to change his story btw just that's what would appeal to me.

Agree to be honest, all these "revenge" stories where the MC just gets the douche's sloppy seconds never seem like actual revenge to me. I would prefer MC fuck their lives up, if he was to fuck anyone make MC fuck the friends mom and sister if he has one and then send him the videos or fuck them in front of him.
I absolutely adore that idea.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

If he hasn't needed help getting them for his "friend", I don't know why he needs help getting them for himself. Has no sense.

I love this idea.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Contrary to a romance plot that wouldn't make much sense imo. Why would he want to romance second hand pussy that has already picked someone else?
Because it's a netori game? Like I'm just saying when I'm having sex with a married woman the last thing on my mind is "This pussy has been used already:mad::mad:"
Don't get me wrong, unless something's massively changed with the rework I don't think MC intends to romance them so much as corrupt and breed them. Just doesn't sound like netori is your thing if you're worried about them already being "used".
Besides that the friend has a fucking micro dick. Their fingers are probably bigger than the victims schlong, they're basically unused.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes