VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.38] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
But the girl never went out with you in the first place... sheeh. She never even saw you as a legit partner,, she already had one on her mind. Then was bitch to you after getting the person she wanted. They had 1 conversation, and it ended in her giving no fucks about him (most of them are bitches). Cant treat is as NTR'r if there was no connection in the first place. It was a one sided crush which the fault is the MC acted way to late on it. If you read what was said, she was spending time getting to know his girls and asking about the friend, was that not a hint enough ?

You people are hopeless. Your saying the dev has no imagination, yet the truth is your telling the Dev to step around eggshells cause you people are snowflakes.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think that from the MC's perspective it's NTR, since he had feelings and feels betrayed from what I've read.

In any case, in my opinion revenge isn't complete if she isn't included. She must suffer as much as the MC's "friend".

For the rest, according to the description I'm reading of the MC's friend's girlfriends, I don't think I'm interested in the MC establishing any kind of romantic relationship with most of them. I'd rather he use the nasty ones for his purpose and then throw them away.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
But the girl never went out with you in the first place... sheeh. She never even saw you as a legit partner,, she already had one on her mind. Then was bitch to you after getting the person she wanted. They had 1 conversation, and it ended in her giving no fucks about him (most of them are bitches). Cant treat is as NTR'r if there was no connection in the first place. It was a one sided crush which the fault is the MC acted way to late on it. If you read what was said, she was spending time getting to know his girls and asking about the friend, was that not a hint enough ?

You people are hopeless. Your saying the dev has no imagination, yet the truth is your telling the Dev to step around eggshells cause you people are snowflakes.
Did you actually play this version? She showed a small interest in the MC and reacted to his compliments in a positive way. The story hints, that not only the "friend" betrayed the MC by coming back, because he is also interested in her, but also that the father of the MC may have used his devices to force this outcome. And both, the friend and the father, showed no remorse in their wrong doing. If they wouldn't have interfered, the girl would've been the MC's girlfriend. And the MC feels betrayed by his friend, especially after the friend says, MC should forget her. Real asshole move, because the friend knows about MC's interest in the girl. And MC feels obviously also jealous.

Besides that, you obviously only read what you wanted and only the last few posts. If you would've played the game and read the posts, especially those of the dev, you wouldn't argue. As I said, he said himself, that he never wanted to include netorare content. But he did. And I only take the F95 tag definition into consideration here. Feel free to disagree with me. I won't argue with you anymore. Especially with you starting to insult.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Did you actually play this version? She showed a small interest in the MC and reacted to his compliments in a positive way. The story hints, that not only the "friend" betrayed the MC by coming back, because he is also interested in her, but also that the father of the MC may have used his devices to force this outcome. And both, the friend and the father, showed no remorse in their wrong doing. If they wouldn't have interfered, the girl would've been the MC's girlfriend. And the MC feels betrayed by his friend, especially after the friend says, MC should forget her. Real asshole move, because the friend knows about MC's interest in the girl. And MC feels obviously also jealous.

Besides that, you obviously only read what you wanted and only the last few posts. If you would've played the game and read the posts, especially those of the dev, you wouldn't argue. As I said, he said himself, that he never wanted to include netorare content. But he did. And I only take the F95 tag definition into consideration here. Feel free to disagree with me. I won't argue with you anymore. Especially with you starting to insult.
After what you said, I think another one to take revenge on is the MC's father.

Personally I think that the most interesting thing about the game is revenge, since without romance I'm not interested in sex scenes and in my opinion all the LIs with which the MC doesn't end up having a romance can go to hell after achieving the goal.

Reactions: Chris2041

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
After what you said, I think another one to take revenge on is the MC's father.

Personally I think that the most interesting thing about the game is revenge, since without romance I'm not interested in sex scenes and in my opinion all the LIs with which the MC doesn't end up having a romance can go to hell after achieving the goal.
The sporty girl the first one that you help your friend to conquer is the only one that deserve some romance she is the only girl that threas the mc good and is worry for him and is the only one at the moment that is displeased whit MC friend

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The sporty girl the first one that you help your friend to conquer is the only one that deserve some romance she is the only girl that threas the mc good and is worry for him and is the only one at the moment that is displeased whit MC friend
Ok, it would be nice if the MC ends up having a romantic relationship with her.

From what I've read of other LIs, I don't think I'm interested in romance with them, so using them for revenge and then leaving them is appropriate.

Also, since the Dev seems to have decided to include the friend's mother or sister (or both), it would be nice to be able to choose if you want to romance and corrupt them or if you just want to corrupt them and make them sexual friends with the MC.

Reactions: Chris2041

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I think that from the MC's perspective it's NTR, since he had feelings and feels betrayed from what I've read.
A person had a crush on someone, and she liked and dated someone else NTR NTR NTR!!! /sarcasim. A Crush doesnt make her yours. Calling it NTR cause its the MCs perspective is very silly. He had a crush, then she went and confessed to the person she liked which his mate knew you liked her, but he said yes cause he wants the girls. Does that mean peoples first crush at school, makes it NTR if they didnt get together ?

Did you actually play this version? She showed a small interest in the MC and reacted to his compliments in a positive way.
What interest? She liked be complimented IN A SCENE THAT WAS SET UP (it was the first time they even spoke), but it was plain as day on her face there was someone else she liked. Then she got the fuck out of there, confessed and didnt come back. That doesnt amount to shit of what you describe it as. You cant just call that ..... whatever. Thats why I said snowflakes.

Basically MC lost trying to woo her, to his harem good looking mate. He needed far more effort than a 2 min alone talk in a classroom. That wont get you a girl when shes got no interest in you. why the hell am I stating common sense. The main focus of the game is revenge. The MC couldnt get her the way he wanted, (regardless if the friend accepted or rejected) but now will go on his dads advice who has claimed his way is how their family blood gets girls.

I know im wasting my time here, but thats all im going to say on the matter. If people cant comprehend common sense.. well dont bully the devs about it and/or run their games through the mud with false negative tags. Keep it to yourselves.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
A person had a crush on someone, and she liked and dated someone else NTR NTR NTR!!! /sarcasim. A Crush doesnt make her yours. Calling it NTR cause its the MCs perspective is very silly. He had a crush, then she went and confessed to the person she liked which his mate knew you liked her, but he said yes cause he wants the girls. Does that mean peoples first crush at school, makes it NTR if they didnt get together ?

What interest? She liked be complimented IN A SCENE THAT WAS SET UP (it was the first time they even spoke), but it was plain as day on her face there was someone else she liked. Then she got the fuck out of there, confessed and didnt come back. That doesnt amount to shit of what you describe it as. You cant just call that ..... whatever. Thats why I said snowflakes.

Basically MC lost trying to woo her, to his harem good looking mate. He needed far more effort than a 2 min alone talk in a classroom. That wont get you a girl when shes got no interest in you. why the hell am I stating common sense. The main focus of the game is revenge. The MC couldnt get her the way he wanted, (regardless if the friend accepted or rejected) but now will go on his dads advice who has claimed his way is how their family blood gets girls.

I know im wasting my time here, but thats all im going to say on the matter. If people cant comprehend common sense.. well dont bully the devs about it and/or run their games through the mud with false negative tags. Keep it to yourselves.
Read the tag rules and the meaning of behind each tag. Here is a excerpt:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
She is DEFINITELY a LI! It's made clear right from the point where she appears. So stop arguing. I didn't make the rules and I didn't go beyond the tag rules.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I'm not interested in further arguing. If it's not NTR, it's a lot like it: The MC is jealous because the girl with which he wanted to be has started a relationship with someone else, so even if it's not, the feeling is the same. And also, if we see the definition of the forum, I think this fits.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
In fact, it's totally NTR, or more accurately , a term I explained in my game thread and which I eventually removed from the introduction.

Netorare has a pretty broad definition now, and I think the F95 definition is pretty accurate, as long as a person has a relationship with someone other than the MC and the MC feels jealousy, loss, regret, etc. as a result, that can be called NTR.

The person taken doesn't need to have any romantic relationship with the MC, she can be the MC's mother, sister, daughter, childhood friend, classmate, etc. She can even not know the MC at all, just the MC likes her. As long as the person is an important person to the MC.

The point is whether the MC feels negative emotions because of it, or to be more extreme, the MC doesn't feel anything, but the author manages to make the player feel negative emotions, then it's still NTR.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In fact, it's totally NTR, or more accurately , a term I explained in my game thread and which I eventually removed from the introduction.

Netorare has a pretty broad definition now, and I think the F95 definition is pretty accurate, as long as a person has a relationship with someone other than the MC and the MC feels jealousy, loss, regret, etc. as a result, that can be called NTR.

The person taken doesn't need to have any romantic relationship with the MC, she can be the MC's mother, sister, daughter, childhood friend, classmate, etc. She can even not know the MC at all, just the MC likes her.

The point is whether the MC feels negative emotions because of it, or to be more extreme, the MC doesn't feel anything, but the author manages to make the player feel negative emotions, then it's still NTR.
wherein two people are quite close and then end up not being together
If she doesn't want to even give the MC the time of day then it doesn't match. Childhood friend and family NTR count as netorare because it's predicated on the destruction or subversion of an existing relationship. Unrequited feelings with someone who MC isn't even actually friends with doesn't seem like it'd fit the bill to me because there's no relationship, romantic or otherwise being destroyed or subverted.

Reactions: Nobles

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
Wow, this is definately a different one. Sorry to say but I might like it if I was a middle school kid or something but I'm not and I don't. I made it a fair ways into it, he started to corrupt them but it was just too much. I ended and uninstalled. I'm not sure what it is about making MC's weak and pathetic, especially in Anime style games but it really doesn't work, even when they start to fight back. The girls are already tainted so why would you fight for them, just file them under trash amd move along.

Anyways, that's my point of view. For those of you who like this sort of thing, I'm happy you found something you like and I wish the Devs all the best.

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
I think this kind of needs a proof reader, and I almost thought that the girl that the MC was interested in had her own interesting story. She behaves very much liket he MC, changing her behavior based on who she's with. So I thought maybe, they would be able to relate but, the story seems both rushed at times, and very shallow at others.

Not saying I don't like it but, it needs a lot more work.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Am I stupid or in a netori story the MC needs to care less for the girls than the guy getting his girls stolen from? Otherwise it's just a female's harem story.

For it to be netori the focus should be on dominating the other guy, the tool of which is the girl stealing, not being the winning suitor. Otherwise, it's like a case of alpha fucks beta cucks where the alpha gets the girl in her youthful prime years and the beta picks her up after she's already been through the ringer with another man who implanted his own ideas of dating and relationships in her.

In my opinion ideally, the game should have girls that are not involved with the other guy, and once you steal the guy's girls you and the other girls can abuse them together, otherwise, it just feels pathetic to be pining over some other guy's girl and you can't get any yourself. People read netori to feel in control and superior and so much of what's in this game feels like netorare, like it's for readers who like feeling like a weak loser. Mind control is also a really bad fit for this genre as it's essentially a cheat, it's pretty simple to write a story where you get actually more attractive, maybe by doing well in business or finding a good style, and then destroying the other guy's life through various means.

If you do what I suggested then the game is more about your revenge and victory rather than fixing your netorare, and it barely feels like a win anyway since the girl has already spent her younger years with some other dude.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Am I stupid or in a netori story the MC needs to care less for the girls than the guy getting his girls stolen from? Otherwise it's just a female's harem story.

For it to be netori the focus should be on dominating the other guy, the tool of which is the girl stealing, not being the winning suitor. Otherwise, it's like a case of alpha fucks beta cucks where the alpha gets the girl in her youthful prime years and the beta picks her up after she's already been through the ringer with another man who implanted his own ideas of dating and relationships in her.

In my opinion ideally, the game should have girls that are not involved with the other guy, and once you steal the guy's girls you and the other girls can abuse them together, otherwise, it just feels pathetic to be pining over some other guy's girl and you can't get any yourself. People read netori to feel in control and superior and so much of what's in this game feels like netorare, like it's for readers who like feeling like a weak loser. Mind control is also a really bad fit for this genre as it's essentially a cheat, it's pretty simple to write a story where you get actually more attractive, maybe by doing well in business or finding a good style, and then destroying the other guy's life through various means.

If you do what I suggested then the game is more about your revenge and victory rather than fixing your netorare, and it barely feels like a win anyway since the girl has already spent her younger years with some other dude.
Personally, although I have tried to start the game, the truth is that the prologue has kicked me out. I would rather have had a summary of what hapened and started straight into revenge.

That being said, your concept of netori is quite specific and very limited (plus I would never play a game with that kind of netori) . Personally I'm more interested in a romantic approach, where the LI falls in love with the MC and leaves her boyfriend / husband who is actually an asshole.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
That being said, your concept of netori is quite specific and very limited (plus I would never play a game with that kind of netori) . Personally I'm more interested in a romantic approach, where the LI falls in love with the MC and leaves her boyfriend / husband who is actually an asshole.
I would say I like romantic stories where nice people fall in love nicely.

But specifically in a netori fantasy, what is the appeal of the "stealing the girl" aspect may I ask? What does the stealing add to the story in your opinion? I said in my comment that the point is to show superiority in a power fantasy. What is the appeal to you that you wouldn't get from a regular romance?

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

But specifically in a netori fantasy, what is the appeal of the "stealing the girl" aspect may I ask? What does the stealing add to the story in your opinion? I said in my comment that the point is to show superiority in a power fantasy. What is the appeal to you that you wouldn't get from a regular romance?
Personally I prefer it when the boyfriend/husband is an asshole. I don't particularly like power fantasies or showing superiority over LIs: I don't like any kind of domination, or BDSM, or humiliation, or anything similar to it. Actually what attracts me is an LI who is dissatisfied with her life finds someone who makes her enjoy her life again.

Anyway, I think the game is focused on getting revenge on the MC's old friend by stealing all his girlfriends (and if the Dev has picked up the suggestions, making his life as a hell) and not in netory as a power fantasy.

But for my part, the beginning of the game has made me lose interest, I can certainly be interested to some degree in revenge and the MC taking over Noiko's harem (is that the name?), although quite little if there is no romance and even less if it doesn't also include taking revenge on Tokiko, Tukiko... I don't remember her name.

In my case, unless there is romance and maledom, BDSM and the like can be avoided, my interest will ultimately be basically nil.

Reactions: taler

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Netori isn't always a power fantasy. Tbh your suggestions sound like someone who only plays harem games and only knows NTR from wiki pages.
Alpha chad NTR villains are probably actually a minority. Ugly bastards is the usual, which a nerdy midget is a nice change from but still in the same vein. NTR fantasies are more regularly based around corruption and cheating rather than power. There's something degrading about a woman being stolen from a decent and good looking guy by an ugly bastard, old man or in this case someone who's just plain less of a man than the victim. That degradation is a big part of the kink.
As for bringing in other girls to help the corruption, that's usually limited to chad, usually surfer chad villains. Think Alansya Chronicles, or to a lesser extend Hero's Party Must Fall for netori. The lesser male villains are usually hyper focused on their victim's girl or girls.
Mind control fits perfectly. Hypno NTR is a thing and it ties into the degradation kink extremely well. You can not only get the girl to do things she'd never do in a setting they absolutely shouldn't be done in, like the classroom scene here, but even completely normalize the behaviour to her so that she's willing to do it again.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes