Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, just wondering - what's the 'client slave' path mentioned above? I haven't played in a few versions, and I'm only aware of the duke's slave and friend's slave paths.

Also, if you don't mind answering another couple of quick questions, what's the 'old woman' path? And how long is the wizard path (the one where you're a maid first, then has you brought to him in the night, or something similar) these days? Preferably without going down the demon path, that I think I read about on here
The client is what your friend's name is in the code. So same thing.

The old woman path is when you start out as a maid and find out who the maid's boss really is... well start to anyway.

The wizard's path has a few sub path's under it. You can end up working for him on the same quests you go on for the friend/client or you can end up as an apprentice for a bit longer or you can even usurp him as the court wizard... so there is a decent hunk of content there.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
So what all does Elena's bitch path involve exactly? Haven't played in a few updates, only encounters with her I found are getting sent to the dungeon, eating her out as a maid, or the encounter in the garden as the new wizard.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.60 is finally out. Sorry for the long delay. I tried something I probably won't try again. I tried writing a path all the way to the end and then filling the options along the way in later. I don't think it turned out super great in that I think it damaged the amount of impact the choices had along the way. I think it's still a good release and has more than 125,000 words of new content.

For those of you that do play to the "end" on some of these new paths you'll see a mention of Volume 2. So yes I do have plans to continue the story in a separate game at some point, but don't worry it's going to take me a while to get there so don't worry I will keep this up for a while yet. Still way more story to write.

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Tried the new version a bit, didn't get everything but it's a sizeble update. Glad to see new content for Guard Day and Tsarra the female guard, even though it wasn't the main focus of this update, and felt a bit short at some places.

Sara04 I see you mentioned at one of the paths with her that you're struggling on how to proceed. Wish I could help but you wrote a lot overall, so it could be also you were just burnt out, I'm sure you'll think of something. :)

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
maybe pin the event web map you have stuffed in google drive? BTW are there a lot of scenes being the wizards slave? Doesnt seem like he interacts much beyond giving missions.

dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
If you end up as your friend's slave there are some other scenes depending on other choices. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to add more events that occur between quests, just haven't gotten around to it.
Wasn't sure if "will" meant the scene is in the latest version, but trying this throws errors if the friend is male.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I really like this game, but I'm struggling to keep up with the new content every time - scenes scattered across multiple routes, have to play them all again. Would love to have some kind of debug/cheat mode that would let me warp into some common routes OR at least the ability to skip quests, as they're the most tedious to replay.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I really like this game, but I'm struggling to keep up with the new content every time - scenes scattered across multiple routes, have to play them all again. Would love to have some kind of debug/cheat mode that would let me warp into some common routes OR at least the ability to skip quests, as they're the most tedious to replay.
I asked for this very function before. The dev wasn't willing to implement, said you can't skip cuz it's the core of their Version of a DnD game. That they are only willing to create shortcut for just a few dungeons.
Hope it can be put into dev's drawing board when more people ask for it.
I'm pretty sure it can be done technically speaking, most HTML games hv Skip / Warp function.

Reactions: erinyes

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I asked for this very function before. The dev wasn't willing to implement, said you can't skip cuz it's the core of their Version of a DnD game. That they are only willing to create shortcut for just a few dungeons.
Hope it can be put into dev's drawing board when more people ask for it.
I'm pretty sure it can be done technically speaking, most HTML games hv Skip / Warp function.
I can probably start giving out save games or something. The way I've developed this is mostly using the history functions. In other words, if you want to passage X that gets checked later. From what I can tell looking at the code of other SugarCube games most of them save flags as variables. That is a lot easier to fake and allow you to skip lots of stuff. So my recommendation is to either just keep your save files for path ends or I will open a save request channel on the discord to let people ask for saves. That's the best I can do for "skip" functionality with the way I've written the story.

Reactions: erinyes

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
On which route/routes do you have sexual interactions with Moop the goblin? I've played a few with no luck.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
On which route/routes do you have sexual interactions with Moop the goblin? I've played a few with no luck.
When you are Elena's bitch or working for the Duke's court wizard and rescue Moop you can end up having sex with him. These don't occur immediately after rescuing him though. It takes a day or two for the event to trigger.

Reactions: NobodyAB

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
When you are Elena's bitch or working for the Duke's court wizard and rescue Moop you can end up having sex with him. These don't occur immediately after rescuing him though. It takes a day or two for the event to trigger.
Well I found one scene on Elena's bitch path and it was a bit of a letdown imo. MC wasn't even enjoying herself lol.

How do you start the route working for the Duke's court wizard?

Last edited:

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Well I found one scene on Elena's bitch path and it was a bit of a letdown imo. MC wasn't even enjoying herself lol.

How do you start the route working for the Duke's court wizard?
Sorry, personally I find goblin's to be a bit gross, so yeah I might be bleeding over into my characters a bit here. As for how to get to be the Duke's court wizard:

• Haha
Reactions: NobodyAB

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
Sorry, personally I find goblin's to be a bit gross, so yeah I might be bleeding over into my characters a bit here. As for how to get to be the Duke's court wizard:
Thanks for the info. No need to apologize, I honestly didn't realize I was replying to the dev. The game is great so far.

FenAV

Jul 24, 2020
I'm a little confused. So, I did a path where I just work for the MC's friend without being made a slave or anything, and I completed every mission they sent me out on. The only time I was ever able to trigger sex was letting the Sphinx in the Wizard's Tower fuck the MC.

Is this because I made a Male MC, or is there really only one sex event in the entirety of this path? I have no desire to play a Female MC or have the Male MC forcibly turned into one.

Just to mention, I don't really mind fucking or getting fucked by anything, I just found it weird that the one sex event I triggered was with a sphinx of all things.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes