• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if I'm just a one off or what lol
I've got it fixed for the next release. As it is if you hit back from that save then pull up the console and run the following:

RPG.Quests.setStageIfActive('ch2_3_capture', 70)

That will take care of the issue.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Someone should really edit the first posting. It still says the last update was in 2021 ^^

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I can't believe what I just read, with the sadist scene with noble from the docks. I thought trigger warning had to be unnecessary given the rest of the content of the game but that was something else lol.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DukesAndDildos-0.59
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Oh, cool, an update! Glad to see this is still going, and hope you're doing okay dev! I'm not usually fan of just text based games but this one is fun, I do like the many different paths. Btw. Sara04 any plans on continuing the content with the lady guard Tssara when you're a male? I guess you can call that the male sub path, CBT, and whatever else content there is with her that I found.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I can't believe what I just read, with the sadist scene with noble from the docks. I thought trigger warning had to be unnecessary given the rest of the content of the game but that was something else lol.
I warned you. When I warn you, it's probably really bad. The idea was adapted from a situation I had with a player from one of my RL games. She was a cutter and thus so was her player... she went through so many healing potions...

Oh, cool, an update! Glad to see this is still going, and hope you're doing okay dev! I'm not usually fan of just text based games but this one is fun, I do like the many different paths. Btw. Sara04 any plans on continuing the content with the lady guard Tssara when you're a male? I guess you can call that the male sub path, CBT, and whatever else content there is with her that I found.
The guard path is up there on my request queue so it should get some love soon.

Last edited:

S0me0therGuy

Jul 23, 2020
So found a glitch where when u level up, if u go to a different screen, say "Party Management", while on the level up screen and press back to return, your stats from before dont get reset. So it lets u get high health and stats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes