Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Why is this game tagged "abandoned"? The last version is a month old, the same for the last message of the dev, who was logged last sunday. I've seen game with no news for a longer time without that tag (hello "Enchanted"). I'm starting to wonder the accuracy of that tag.

DreamGear

Jul 15, 2017
Not abandoned. I'm still here. Still working on it. Should have a new version posted sometime later this month will figure out how to get the tag removed then.
I will be waiting attentively for the update, your game is very good.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey all, back from the dead. Well not really. Long story short, got COVID, got depressed. Spent months on the couch watching TV. I'm mostly better now. Will hopefully be updating regularly again. Got the story updated for the Duke Sex Slave path into going to the King's court where you can have some very interesting political stuff happen. Also expanded out the hypnotist path where you get captured by Driders. Next release will hopefully have some more content. Hope you enjoy and sorry for the very long delay in updating/posting/really doing anything but sitting on the couch.

-Sara

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Hey all, back from the dead. Well not really. Long story short, got COVID, got depressed. Spent months on the couch watching TV. I'm mostly better now. Will hopefully be updating regularly again. Got the story updated for the Duke Sex Slave path into going to the King's court where you can have some very interesting political stuff happen. Also expanded out the hypnotist path where you get captured by Driders. Next release will hopefully have some more content. Hope you enjoy and sorry for the very long delay in updating/posting/really doing anything but sitting on the couch.

-Sara
Im happy to see that you are back, Im enjoying this game a lot.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Can you play female dom or as a male dom in this game or are u always the sub?
Right now there is a place where you can flip the script on your dom's (so a bit switchy) on the female paths. The male path has a bit where you, and the rest of the guard, abuse a prisoner. I have more planned for both paths, but most of the content is sub. That being said if you see a place where you think a more dom response makes sense then let me know and I can see about adding it.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Something you may want to check out for inspiration is the Book of Erotic Fantasy (open game license) ( ) which has some interesting mechanics that may work well with your game.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Careful with Scribd. Was curious and then hit the o so common sign in with google, click here for free trial, now give us your financial information to start 'free' trial. So I checked and 1.3 stars out of 5, most complaints with charges to credit cards and lack of customer service (I assume calls to get the charges stopped).
Yeah, I don't do those 'free' trials and then roll the dice with cancelling.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there a way to see that flowchart in the sample images at full size? It doesn't seem to be included with the game files so I'm assuming it was something linked to in the thread, but searching "flowchart" or "flow chart" in this thread don't return any results. And I can't seem to save the image from the samples at a high enough resolution to be able to actually read anything.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to see that flowchart in the sample images at full size? It doesn't seem to be included with the game files so I'm assuming it was something linked to in the thread, but searching "flowchart" or "flow chart" in this thread don't return any results. And I can't seem to save the image from the samples at a high enough resolution to be able to actually read anything.
Yeah it's not easy to see a full sized image that can actually keep all 6000 some odd passages on it at this point. I should probably write a walkthrough at some point, but frankly I'd rather keep writing the story than meta stuff about it. However, if you ask me about a specific path you want to know how to get to (the current endings are listed on the survey) or if you want to know how to reach a certain type of content that I find easier to do.

At some point we just need to compile the spoiler walkthroughs I've done on these threads into a doc and it will cover some of the more popular paths.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Sara04

At some point you gave a tip that the only way to corrupt the baroness is to visit her at the inn before the count visits.
I think that I have actually tried all possible ways, but I do not manage to satisfy the count.
If it now also goes so far that it plays a compelling role, which Essem I serve her, it could well be that some paths are too straightforward and one should lower the requirements for it perhaps somewhat, in that for example 8 of 10 decisions are sufficient, but it does not matter, which 8 answers one selects, as long as it is evenly 8 from the 10 for this solution path marked answers.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Yeah it's not easy to see a full sized image that can actually keep all 6000 some odd passages on it at this point. I should probably write a walkthrough at some point, but frankly I'd rather keep writing the story than meta stuff about it. However, if you ask me about a specific path you want to know how to get to (the current endings are listed on the survey) or if you want to know how to reach a certain type of content that I find easier to do.
I'm asking if there's a link to the original version of the image. It was clearly written at a higher resolution that I should be able to zoom in on just fine, but I don't know where to find that version, and the current version is just a bunch of blurry blobs when I zoom in. Also, I don't know what survey you're talking about. I feel like you assume I have access to a source of information I absolutely don't know about, which is why I'm asking.

I'm mostly looking into if/what sort of mind control content is in the game (including corruption through unnatural means), with a preference for the player being in control or the instigator (i.e. not the victim, though I'm also curious about cases where you are). But at this point I want to know what's going on with the missing information. I checked your Discord server but there doesn't seem to be anything relevant there (though I do recommend you move the "X has just joined the server" messages to a separate room from where you actually post stuff, if not remove them altogether).

For the record, I haven't even played the game yet. I'm still trying to figure out what's even in this game to see if I'd want to play it, so it's not a matter of just having trouble reaching what I want.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sara04

At some point you gave a tip that the only way to corrupt the baroness is to visit her at the inn before the count visits.
I think that I have actually tried all possible ways, but I do not manage to satisfy the count.
If it now also goes so far that it plays a compelling role, which Essem I serve her, it could well be that some paths are too straightforward and one should lower the requirements for it perhaps somewhat, in that for example 8 of 10 decisions are sufficient, but it does not matter, which 8 answers one selects, as long as it is evenly 8 from the 10 for this solution path marked answers.
That is definitely the easiest way. There are a few others and a few that still hit a dead end. Basically, you need to make some kind of progress with her each day or the Duke takes back over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm asking if there's a link to the original version of the image. It was clearly written at a higher resolution that I should be able to zoom in on just fine, but I don't know where to find that version, and the current version is just a bunch of blurry blobs when I zoom in. Also, I don't know what survey you're talking about. I feel like you assume I have access to a source of information I absolutely don't know about, which is why I'm asking.

I'm mostly looking into if/what sort of mind control content is in the game (including corruption through unnatural means), with a preference for the player being in control or the instigator (i.e. not the victim, though I'm also curious about cases where you are). But at this point I want to know what's going on with the missing information. I checked your Discord server but there doesn't seem to be anything relevant there (though I do recommend you move the "X has just joined the server" messages to a separate room from where you actually post stuff, if not remove them altogether).

For the record, I haven't even played the game yet. I'm still trying to figure out what's even in this game to see if I'd want to play it, so it's not a matter of just having trouble reaching what I want.
I can't actually find the original file I made. I've generated a new one. It's an archived SVG file so once you decompress it you should be able to zoom in for as long as you want. Best of luck!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I can't actually find the original file I made. I've generated a new one. It's an archived SVG file so once you decompress it you should be able to zoom in for as long as you want. Best of luck!
Thanks. But could you maybe explain where this survey is that you mentioned? Because that feels like an important thing people should know about, if you're expecting any responses to it.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks. But could you maybe explain where this survey is that you mentioned? Because that feels like an important thing people should know about, if you're expecting any responses to it.
It's linked from the game. It's in the side panel always and when you actually hit a dead end that isn't an actual game over there will be a link to the survey there as well. Here is the current link (I introduce a new survey every 5 versions or so, so if you are coming here after 0.60 is out please don't use this one):

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes