Oct 29, 2020
Really wish the player would know whether certain choices will lead to scenes with men or women.
Was pretty annoyed to find that I couldn't go a certain path just because I didn't want to have a sex scene with a woman too. Kind of defeats the purpose of having choices in a game with sexual content at all when you can't really decide what you want to do if you want your character to be a certain sexuality (gay, in my case but that's the way it is with almost all games that have mixed straight and gay content; the m/m stuff makes up less than 1% of the entire possible sex scenes and/or is written without having as much effort put into it as the straight stuff).

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Apparently I need to look into Opera... I use Chrome mostly and will use other browsers when people have complaints. I've made sure it works in both Chrome normally and incognito mode so that's your best bet for now.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

-Sara
0.54 works just fine again when it comes to saving in Opera!

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
incredibly frustrating to be dungeon crawling without a functioning map, yeah go north east west or thought door, except i have no idea if im going in circles or not

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 962091

Overview:
This is a story set in a fantasy kingdom ala Dungeons and Dragons. In this story you play a thief tasked by an old friend to break into the Duke's castle and steal, of all things, a magical dildo.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-31
Release Date: 2020-12-31
Developer: Sara04
Censored: NO
Version: v0.54
Language: English
Length: 547,000+ words
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
HTML: GDRIVE - MEGA - -

View attachment 964258 View attachment 1196759 View attachment 1196760 View attachment 1196761
Do you have Discord or Google Site?

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
and who in general is the real secret killer in Melford, I found all the evidence, but I still haven't decided 100%. As I understand it, with sufficient evidence, I can accuse anyone, but I would like to know who the real one is.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Thank you for the game I really liked it. I hope there will be more BDSM FF content, I wish you good luck and inspiration.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
i know elenas supposed to be abusive like the duke but perhaps she could have a romantic route(she could still abuse you but have some tender moments perhaps)

Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
Would be great if you could add some kind of mini map to the dungeon crawling parts of the game. I have to admit that I had some trouble navigating the cave and castle (the fact that sometimes cardinal directions and other times left/straight/right are used doesn't help). What I would like to see on such a map is:

1. Where I am
2. Where I have already been (e.g. by making those rooms another color)
3. Where I can go. (Bonus points if I can click on neighboring rooms to go there)

Not sure if this is possible and how much effort it would be, but Degrees of Lewdity (another Twine/Sugarcube game) already has something similar and their entire . Maybe you could use that for reference?

EDIT:
Just managed to find a bug: The duke just sent me to the wizard tower, and now I am stuck looking at the paintings. Already inspected all of them, but nothing happened.

Found another bug: When fighting against the Stirge in the ruins it is possible for both the MC and Chris to attack the same stirge, which results in their HP becoming negative.

Last edited:

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Would be great if you could add some kind of mini map to the dungeon crawling parts of the game. I have to admit that I had some trouble navigating the cave and castle (the fact that sometimes cardinal directions and other times left/straight/right are used doesn't help). What I would like to see on such a map is:

1. Where I am
3. Where I can go. (Bonus points if I can click on neighboring rooms to go there)

Not sure if this is possible and how much effort it would be, but Degrees of Lewdity (another Twine/Sugarcube game) already has something similar and their entire . Maybe you could use that for reference?

EDIT:
Just managed to find a bug: The duke just sent me to the wizard tower, and now I am stuck looking at the paintings. Already inspected all of them, but nothing happened.

Found another bug: When fighting against the Stirge in the ruins it is possible for both the MC and Chris to attack the same stirge, which results in their HP becoming negative.
pretty sure there's a specific order in which you need to inspect the paintings to move forward i don't know the order but i imagine there's a hint somewhere.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Wow lots of new players, that's awesome! Let me try and address the various comments and issues. There are a lot, so sorry if I missed something in yours...
Really wish the player would know whether certain choices will lead to scenes with men or women.
Was pretty annoyed to find that I couldn't go a certain path just because I didn't want to have a sex scene with a woman too. Kind of defeats the purpose of having choices in a game with sexual content at all when you can't really decide what you want to do if you want your character to be a certain sexuality (gay, in my case but that's the way it is with almost all games that have mixed straight and gay content; the m/m stuff makes up less than 1% of the entire possible sex scenes and/or is written without having as much effort put into it as the straight stuff).
I try to make sure that most paths are pretty obvious that sex is about to happen so you should be able to avoid them (except some of the non-consent scenes obviously). Is there a certain choice or path you are concerned with where you think there should be more choices or more explicit detail? I'm probably willing to fix this, I just need more details on what I'm fixing. The probably is there because it is a game about choice and obviously some things are going to be different if you are playing a guy than playing a girl just as an example.

How do I become the dukes sex slave?
Easiest way to do that is:

0.54 works just fine again when it comes to saving in Opera!
Cool, won't worry about that then!

incredibly frustrating to be dungeon crawling without a functioning map, yeah go north east west or thought door, except i have no idea if im going in circles or not
There is a map for the more confusing dungeons, the first couple don't have one mostly cause they are very linear. Which dungeon are you confused about and I will look into adding a map for it?

Do you have Discord or Google Site?
No, I guess I could set up a discord, but I'm not on discord too much. As for a google site, I guess I don't know what that is?

cant even figure out the wizrds tower and no option to leave. Literally examined everythingatleast 5 or 6 times
pretty sure there's a specific order in which you need to inspect the paintings to move forward i don't know the order but i imagine there's a hint somewhere.
There is some randomness with a perception roll happening when you examine the paintings, but nothing else.

and who in general is the real secret killer in Melford, I found all the evidence, but I still haven't decided 100%. As I understand it, with sufficient evidence, I can accuse anyone, but I would like to know who the real one is.
It's the hardest one to figure out of course!

Thank you for the game I really liked it. I hope there will be more BDSM FF content, I wish you good luck and inspiration.
Will add it to my TODOs!

i know elenas supposed to be abusive like the duke but perhaps she could have a romantic route(she could still abuse you but have some tender moments perhaps)
Anything is possible, maybe if you are a really good bitch...

1. Where I am

There is already a map, but it's only for the last dungeon right now. Hmmm I hadn't thought about adding it to the castle... what cave are you talking about? And I could add some color coding... I'll add it to the enhancement list.

EDIT:

See my comment above about the paintings.

The negative HP shouldn't actually be an issue unless the Stirge sticks around. If it dies at negative HP then that's expected...

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone. I'll look into what I can do now. Please answer any questions I asked so that I can better fix the stuff you are wanting fixed. The more specific the feedback the better and quicker I can address it!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
Oct 29, 2020
I try to make sure that most paths are pretty obvious that sex is about to happen so you should be able to avoid them (except some of the non-consent scenes obviously). Is there a certain choice or path you are concerned with where you think there should be more choices or more explicit detail? I'm probably willing to fix this, I just need more details on what I'm fixing. The probably is there because it is a game about choice and obviously some things are going to be different if you are playing a guy than playing a girl just as an example.
(I played as male since I'm only looking for gay content.)
I think the first scene was when the player has broken into the castle and then tries to enter a certain room (can't remember the exact description but it was a specific room/door and not just a direction to walk in) and engages with a woman sexually without any forewarning or indication that there was anybody inside the room. A simple solution could be to add a step where the player approaches the door and hears a female voice from the inside and can then decide to either go in or move on.
And the second one I can remember is when the dildo has already been returned to the friend (I made them male as well since I was hoping for some m/m content) and the player decides to stay at the brothel and is then woken up by a woman who rapes him with it.
So there were clearly no indications that each choice would be immediately followed up by a sex scene (consensual or not.)

I don't know anything about making a game so I obviously don't know how difficult it would be/long it would take to implement a system where you can always say yes or no to a sex scene (even if it's a rape scene). But I've seen it in a few other games and that helped to heavily reduce/eliminate the risk of me as a gay man having to read how my character totally boned a woman, even though I never wanted him to and couldn't do anything about it other than to go back a step and go into a whole different direction.

I didn't really play any further because I'm just not usually into rogue-like/role-playing games and the run-ins with the straight content I had also heavily discouraged me from doing so. I think I stopped when going into the wizard's tower or something, so I don't know if it happens afterwards.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
(I played as male since I'm only looking for gay content.)
I think the first scene was when the player has broken into the castle and then tries to enter a certain room (can't remember the exact description but it was a specific room/door and not just a direction to walk in) and engages with a woman sexually without any forewarning or indication that there was anybody inside the room. A simple solution could be to add a step where the player approaches the door and hears a female voice from the inside and can then decide to either go in or move on.
And the second one I can remember is when the dildo has already been returned to the friend (I made them male as well since I was hoping for some m/m content) and the player decides to stay at the brothel and is then woken up by a woman who rapes him with it.
So there were clearly no indications that each choice would be immediately followed up by a sex scene (consensual or not.)

I don't know anything about making a game so I obviously don't know how difficult it would be/long it would take to implement a system where you can always say yes or no to a sex scene (even if it's a rape scene). But I've seen it in a few other games and that helped to heavily reduce/eliminate the risk of me as a gay man having to read how my character totally boned a woman, even though I never wanted him to and couldn't do anything about it other than to go back a step and go into a whole different direction.

I didn't really play any further because I'm just not usually into rogue-like/role-playing games and the run-ins with the straight content I had also heavily discouraged me from doing so. I think I stopped when going into the wizard's tower or something, so I don't know if it happens afterwards.
Ah gotcha... the bit with the Duke's daughter... I hadn't thought about that. I will fix that part no worries.

As for the second bit, I will look and see what I can do. Right now it's an almost exact copy of you rescuing Ilsa, but I can probably fix it so that if you are male, the "friend" is male, and you didn't rescue Ilsa you get a M/M scene.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
managed to get the map to work, apparantly it opens in a new window and got lost that way, but that dungeon is ass to navigate through even with a map. i much prefer a clickable map for navigation in games like this

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
managed to get the map to work, apparantly it opens in a new window and got lost that way, but that dungeon is ass to navigate through even with a map. i much prefer a clickable map for navigation in games like this
I will see what I can do. The issue with clickable is that I'm not sure how to interface it with the system and would have to make sure you can actually get there from here... It's not impossible (probably), but definitely hard at my skill level.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I will see what I can do. The issue with clickable is that I'm not sure how to interface it with the system and would have to make sure you can actually get there from here... It's not impossible (probably), but definitely hard at my skill level.
having the map visible on the screen instead of in another window would be a huge improvement just there

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
having the map visible on the screen instead of in another window would be a huge improvement just there
Ok, next release will let you put the map in a separate window (i.e. the current existing behavior), above the text, or below the text (see screenshot). The option is in the settings popup and can be changed anytime (you have to go to the next passage to get it to actually move though).

Also preview of the castle map for those getting lost in the castle.

-Sara

Reactions: Oliz82 and askqer

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Ok, next release will let you put the map in a separate window (i.e. the current existing behavior), above the text, or below the text (see screenshot). The option is in the settings popup and can be changed anytime (you have to go to the next passage to get it to actually move though).

Also preview of the castle map for those getting lost in the castle.

-Sara
that's a yuge improvement imo, any way to make the icon something more noticable than a p?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes