Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I didn't know what to think of this game but, after reading this thread and trying it a little, it's quite interesting. I played as a man so everything I'll talk about is from that perspective.

The worldbuilding is really well done. The description of some buildings or places should be more developped (for example, the hill where are the ruins for the first task of the wizard).
The characters are numerous and different, though their description is brief (there's no physical trait for any character outside ennemies like the goblins).
The story is the real good point of this game though I surprised myself wanting more details each time.
The art is absent. It isn't a problem but it can help some people to immerse themselves better (not really the sexual scenes but a castle, a tavern, weapons, faces...). I know you already answered about it but I think it had to be mentioned.

A description of the effects of the items that can be bought (outside special items) should be available before buying them (like the Full Leather Armor protects for how many points and what part is vulnerable; the potion of healing restore how many HP; the cane deals how many damages...). Since I didn't know what I could gain and with the little money I had, I proceeded my experience of the game with what I originaly had.

As a man, I can't play the maid path but I don't understand why there isn't a possibility to be a butler for male MC. The same, I don't have access to the concubine path. It's logical that the duke is searching for a wife but, since the game is open sexually, it should be possible to include a path where the duke falls in love with the male MC.

First try, Luirlan path :
As a guard, it was interesting to try all possibilities. If you don't try to steal the dildo, you encounter the "Duke Guard 4 Morning" ending. I would be interested in a romance path with Kelvhan (outside the 2 shorts sex scenes in the tavern), another one with Tsarra (we talk with her and it's the end) or with captain Umena. I didn't try the good guard so I can't say. The dungeon should be available too, though I don't know for what.
Luirlan's treason was expected but I thought the MC would try to find a way to free himself before his next mission since he seems to have a certain freedom.
I couldn't go past the dragon (normal job or slave job).

Second try, the wizard :
The ruins exploration was amusing but short. Avantis was useful for his religious knowledge and combat abilities. I would have loved to investigate more about the missing people and return to Ravensholm to appease the townspeople.
The goblins' nest was also interesting until I encountered the hobgoblin and Lhupo the Goblin.

Third try, the duke :
Train with the guard is deadly.
Going with the quest result in encountering the dragon.

The hypnosis show :
It's quite amusing. I like that type of content as long as the character don't end up like a doll. I was expecting the second event to be more intimate, not just distributing flyers.

That's all the content I came across. I know there's more but that's for another time (particularly the belt path but I'm not fond of transformations).

Some problems :
1632969559842.png
If you go with the treason path, you can work as a prostitute but you can't go to the town square to buy anything before going to the wizard.

1632969740298.png
The first visit of the weapon shop, we have this strange message. Though later there are many weapons to choose.

Does the quests have a time limit?

Sometimes, the sentences are strangely cut down in the middle and put in the line under (cf files).
There are some spelling errors but I won't go further since it must be difficult to check every path.

Why Ayen, the local fence, disappear after the first encounter?

When we examine the paintings in Bellana's tower, it's always the same one that open the path. It should be interesting if the painting change every different game. Otherwise, we just go directly to the solution. It should be available everytime such situation occur.

During the battles, there was too much miss, even from Avantis or the monsters. I don't know if it my bad luck or if it's supposed to work that way.

Is there any content available for the stables since there is that possibility when we go to the castle?

A fourth path as an adventurer (it's available since you can recruit Canderous). Though it could be close to the wizard path since it would mean helpeing people but not necessarily related to magic here (chasing monsters from farms, protecting a town from bandits, unmask an intruder, solving a problem with a cult...).

I forgot to talk about the reason why this game is here and that is the adult part. Outside 2 shorts scenes with Kelvhan at a tavern, the use of the dildo by Luirlan to make you a slave (and the prostitution scenes that result) and a nasty blowjob while distributing the flyers for the hypnosis show, I found nothing more.
I already suggested something for the guard path and a romance path with the duke.
I think that after spending some time with Avantis, it could be possible to unlock a romance path. I don't know if it could be possible with the wizard but, with his growing trust in the MC, he could develop feelings or lust.
Something with the maids if you implement the butler path.
Having the possibility to protitute yourself freely in the brothel outside the slave path but more limited (less choice in the clients (quality and/or quantity) or less money or anything you think about). Having the possibility to pay a prostitute to relieve yourself.
Some voyeurism scenes could be added in the castle or the tavern (the brothel too if you pay for it).
Having the possibility to masturbate in secure locations without problem or in other locations with risks (being joined, raped, kidnapped, killed...).
Paying the items with your body if the shopkeeper is ok with it.
I know bestiality is available for female MC but is it possible for male MC? Because each time I'm defeated, I just die.
Some sexy dreams (you can also include premonitory dreams).
This worldbuilding could also be a setting for male pregnancy if you think it's doable.

Good continuation. Your enthusiasm is making me really curious of where you want to lead us.

Edit : added some precisions

Last edited:

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm really glad you like it so far. I will try and address your feedback point by point, but there is a lot so forgive me if I miss something. Also if you have ideas on how to incorporate something let me know.

The worldbuilding is really well done. The description of some buildings or places should be more developped (for example, the hill where are the ruins for the first task of the wizard).
Good to know, I will see what I can do next time I go back and touch stuff up.

The characters are numerous and different, though their description is brief (there's no physical trait for any character outside ennemies like the goblins).
I try and give most of the love interests at least a physical trait, but it's possible I missed it on some paths. Will take a look and try and do better there too.

The art is absent. It isn't a problem but it can help some people to immerse themselves better (not really the sexual scenes but a castle, a tavern, weapons, faces...). I know you already answered about it but I think it had to be mentioned.
I'm open to art if there is stuff that you think would help immersion I'm more than open to it. I'm just not an artist myself but am open to collaboration or even "Hey I saw this great image online that is totally the ruined temple you should include it!"

A description of the effects of the items that can be bought (outside special items) should be available before buying them (like the Full Leather Armor protects for how many points and what part is vulnerable; the potion of healing restore how many HP; the cane deals how many damages...). Since I didn't know what I could gain and with the little money I had, I proceeded my experience of the game with what I originaly had.
I can see that. I was trying for immersion a bit, but I can see how D&D geeks would just know and other people wouldn't. So it's probably worth adding.

As a man, I can't play the maid path but I don't understand why there isn't a possibility to be a butler for male MC. The same, I don't have access to the concubine path. It's logical that the duke is searching for a wife but, since the game is open sexually, it should be possible to include a path where the duke falls in love with the male MC.
So this has to do with the character of the Duke and a bit of world building that is only down a few paths a bit subtle. First, the Duke is a misogynist. Women have their place and it's cooking, cleaning, and spreading their legs as far as he is concerned. Men do the fighting and leading. And he looks down on anyone who doesn't fit those world views. The second is a bit of world building down a subpath of the maid path. This world is open sexually for commoners, but not for nobility. For nobility the goal is to bear an heir and they need a marriage to do that. Anyone not, at least outwardly, following the heteronormative life style in the nobility is looked down upon and perhaps even blackmailed for it. So I don't think the Duke would be outwardly open to a butler or other such character. I could see a path in the future where he, perhaps, gets uncomfortably attracted to a guard that is continually doing good deeds in his service, but he would be someone you had to really work to win over... If you have other ideas given the constraints of the character and the world I would love to hear them though.

First try, Luirlan path :
As a guard, it was interesting to try all possibilities. If you don't try to steal the dildo, you encounter the "Duke Guard 4 Morning" ending. I would be interested in a romance path with Kelvhan (outside the 2 shorts sex scenes in the tavern),...
The two sex scenes are the start of that path. I.e. that will happen.

... another one with Tsarra (we talk with her and it's the end) ...
The start of that is also in there. She's a tricky one though... be careful with her ;)

... or with captain Umena.
There is a sex scene there, but I expect her to go away with the ambassador soon...

I couldn't go past the dragon (normal job or slave job).
I assume you are talking about the wizard's tower? Try sneaking past...

The hypnosis show :
It's quite amusing. I like that type of content as long as the character don't end up like a doll. I was expecting the second event to be more intimate, not just distributing flyers.
It's a bit of a slow build. One to give people time to decide if they want to keep going that way or not. Two because it isn't that easy to turn someone into a doll :) There will be more from him and after you go on a mission for him... well you'll see :)

Some problems :
View attachment 1428670
If you go with the treason path, you can work as a prostitute but you can't go to the town square to buy anything before going to the wizard.
Yup, that's actually the intended path here. Despite being under the original client's control they don't trust it, or you, fully yet. They will open up eventually and maybe there will be an opportunity to turn the tables when that happens...

View attachment 1428675
The first visit of the weapon shop, we have this strange message. Though later there are many weapons to choose.
Ah I should probably remove that. Thanks!

Does the quests have a time limit?
There is a time limit to start them. Some behave differently if you take too long to start them. But once you have actually gone to the location you can explore to your hearts content. At least for the current quests, a future quest might have one, but nothing like that yet.

Sometimes, the sentences are strangely cut down in the middle and put in the line under (cf files).
There are some spelling errors but I won't go further since it must be difficult to check every path.
If you have examples, I would love to fix them.

Why Ayen, the local fence, disappear after the first encounter?
In most cases, you stole something from the Duke or are in the Duke's employee (the exception being the wizard path). He is lying low. He will be back later.

When we examine the paintings in Bellana's tower, it's always the same one that open the path. It should be interesting if the painting change every different game. Otherwise, we just go directly to the solution. It should be available everytime such situation occur.
Not a bad idea. I could change the hint to. I'll put that on my TODO list.

During the battles, there was too much miss, even from Avantis or the monsters. I don't know if it my bad luck or if it's supposed to work that way.
If you've ever played D&D that's the way low level combat works. I've added a setting that let's you change that. Click Settings and adjust "Battle Length"

Is there any content available for the stables since there is that possibility when we go to the castle?
Not yet, but people do keep bringing that up, so it is on my TODO list. Just trying to figure out the best way to include that.

A fourth path as an adventurer (it's available since you can recruit Canderous). Though it could be close to the wizard path since it would mean helpeing people but not necessarily related to magic here (chasing monsters from farms, protecting a town from bandits, unmask an intruder, solving a problem with a cult...).
You mean just randomly do good deeds? Based on what tavern rumors or something? I guess I could add that, but I've got 6 different quest givers already and 3 of them have a willing and unwilling variety to them. In other words, that just complicates thing more right now, but I'll throw it on the TODO list anyway and see if I get inspired to write it.

I forgot to talk about the reason why this game is here and that is the adult part. Outside 2 shorts scenes with Kelvhan at a tavern, the use of the dildo by Luirlan to make you a slave (and the prostitution scenes that result) and a nasty blowjob while distributing the flyers for the hypnosis show, I found nothing more.
This isn't a game with sex on every single page, but there is a lot of it. There are currently, by my count, 763 different sexual encounters in the game.

I already suggested something for the guard path and a romance path with the duke.
I think that after spending some time with Avantis, it could be possible to unlock a romance path. I don't know if it could be possible with the wizard but, with his growing trust in the MC, he could develop feelings or lust.
Something with the maids if you implement the butler path.
Having the possibility to protitute yourself freely in the brothel outside the slave path but more limited (less choice in the clients (quality and/or quantity) or less money or anything you think about). Having the possibility to pay a prostitute to relieve yourself.
Some voyeurism scenes could be added in the castle or the tavern (the brothel too if you pay for it).
Having the possibility to masturbate in secure locations without problem or in other locations with risks (being joined, raped, kidnapped, killed...).
Paying the items with your body if the shopkeeper is ok with it.
I know bestiality is available for female MC but is it possible for male MC? Because each time I'm defeated, I just die.
Some sexy dreams (you can also include premonitory dreams).
This worldbuilding could also be a setting for male pregnancy if you think it's doable.
See above about the Duke. Avantis might be possible, will think about it. The wizard in the tower wouldn't really know sex if it came up and bit him... will have to think about that one. The Duke's wizard however, has some scenes with a female MC. There is one maid that ends up being romanceable, but only as a female.

Hmm, once the client actually gets back to even with you I could see adding a path to earn extra coin as a prostitute...

The bestiality scenes aren't defeat and get raped type things. I think I might have a way for a guard to get there... will think on it.

Will think about Male pregnancy, not something I've ever thought of. Will put it on my list to look into!

-Sara

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thank you very much for your explanations. It was very informative.

I try and give most of the love interests at least a physical trait, but it's possible I missed it on some paths. Will take a look and try and do better there too.
Maybe I missed them because I was too focused on what to do next. If so, I'm sorry.

I'm open to art if there is stuff that you think would help immersion I'm more than open to it. I'm just not an artist myself but am open to collaboration or even "Hey I saw this great image online that is totally the ruined temple you should include it!"
I don't mind sharing with you something I think could be included in the game, though I don't know if with one or a few images it could be efficient with all the work it would require from you to make it operate correctly.

I can see that. I was trying for immersion a bit, but I can see how D&D geeks would just know and other people wouldn't. So it's probably worth adding.
Yes, that's exactly what I thought. I like medieval settings (I may have seen the anime when I was little but I don't remember anything) and you can always see the caracteristics of gears and valuables.

So this has to do with the character of the Duke and a bit of world building that is only down a few paths a bit subtle. First, the Duke is a misogynist. Women have their place and it's cooking, cleaning, and spreading their legs as far as he is concerned. Men do the fighting and leading. And he looks down on anyone who doesn't fit those world views. The second is a bit of world building down a subpath of the maid path. This world is open sexually for commoners, but not for nobility. For nobility the goal is to bear an heir and they need a marriage to do that. Anyone not, at least outwardly, following the heteronormative life style in the nobility is looked down upon and perhaps even blackmailed for it. So I don't think the Duke would be outwardly open to a butler or other such character. I could see a path in the future where he, perhaps, gets uncomfortably attracted to a guard that is continually doing good deeds in his service, but he would be someone you had to really work to win over... If you have other ideas given the constraints of the character and the world I would love to hear them though.
This is really interesting. And I think it can help other players understanding the duke better. I already knew he had a difficult personnality and was really interested in women due to his harem but I wasn't expecting all this.
The secret love affair of the duke sounds cool.
Since the butler isn't conceivable, would it be possible for the guard path to encounter the maids at some point. I find it a little sad that the characters that you created for the female MC, especially the maids (because the harem is out of the question outside the belt path), are completely absent. The same with the female MC if she never encounters any guard.

The two sex scenes are the start of that path. I.e. that will happen.
I asked for a romance path because for now it's just sex.

The start of that is also in there. She's a tricky one though... be careful with her ;)
I don't mind as long as there is something that can happen between them.

There is a sex scene there, but I expect her to go away with the ambassador soon...
Then, I must have missed it.
I know the ambassador is there for a short time but it can be enough sometimes to grow feelings (plus he could go see her later or their path could cross on another quest, who knows).

I assume you are talking about the wizard's tower? Try sneaking past...
Thanks for the tip. I tried every possibility for each path (2 times for Luirlan and one for the duke) and the dragon always noticed me so I thought we had to defeat it. I guess I'm just unlucky.

It's a bit of a slow build. One to give people time to decide if they want to keep going that way or not. Two because it isn't that easy to turn someone into a doll :) There will be more from him and after you go on a mission for him... well you'll see :)
Well, it depends on how you react to hypnosis. The doll was just the extreme path with the statue that I would like to avoid.
I'm curious on what you have planned, as long as he isn't hurt badly (seing someone being hurt and suffering without struggling is always too much for me when it involves hypnosis).

Yup, that's actually the intended path here. Despite being under the original client's control they don't trust it, or you, fully yet. They will open up eventually and maybe there will be an opportunity to turn the tables when that happens...
Ok, if that's how it's supposed to happen. I was surprised you couldn't prepare items useful for this quest but if it's intended maybe Luirlan could give him something.

There is a time limit to start them. Some behave differently if you take too long to start them. But once you have actually gone to the location you can explore to your hearts content. At least for the current quests, a future quest might have one, but nothing like that yet.
That would explain why the duke didn't like I was training with the guards.
As long as it's indicated in the quest log, there shouldn't be any problem.

If you have examples, I would love to fix them.
I'll take note of those I'll find for another time.

In most cases, you stole something from the Duke or are in the Duke's employee (the exception being the wizard path). He is lying low. He will be back later.
I'm glad he isn't dead. I was afraid that he was killed because he was an acquaintance.

Not a bad idea. I could change the hint to. I'll put that on my TODO list.
Thanks and sorry for the additional work.

If you've ever played D&D that's the way low level combat works. I've added a setting that let's you change that. Click Settings and adjust "Battle Length"
Unfortunately not. Thanks for the tip.

Not yet, but people do keep bringing that up, so it is on my TODO list. Just trying to figure out the best way to include that.
I didn't see anything here and thought I was the only one interested in adding it.

You mean just randomly do good deeds? Based on what tavern rumors or something? I guess I could add that, but I've got 6 different quest givers already and 3 of them have a willing and unwilling variety to them. In other words, that just complicates thing more right now, but I'll throw it on the TODO list anyway and see if I get inspired to write it.
That's just an idea so don't worry if you can't include it. Though 6 quest givers, I only had from Luirlan, the duke and the wizard. I'll have to explore the game more now that I know how to deal with the dragon.

This isn't a game with sex on every single page, but there is a lot of it. There are currently, by my count, 763 different sexual encounters in the game.
I know but, compared to the female MC path, there seems to be less sex scenes with the male MC, that's why I wrote all those ideas to increase them a little.

The bestiality scenes aren't defeat and get raped type things. I think I might have a way for a guard to get there... will think on it.
From what I read in this thread, you had to escape through a forest as female MC. So I thought wolves or goblins were prone to do it.

While I'm here, I wanted to ask if Canderous, the adventurer available at the Hall of Adventurers, is romanceable and for how long he can be recruited.

Anyway, thanks for your answers. And don't worry, I just shared what I felt while playing and some ideas that I thought could be added. There's no obligation but I'm glad some picked your interest. If that can make the game better, I'm more than happy.

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
At first when I saw the title I was like this won't be that good but after reading it from midnight to 3 am it's really good althought I would like more characters description cause that give something to imagine and maybe add some older guys for both the guy and women

Reactions: abigfatmoose

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok 0.52 is up.

Per Oliz82 I've added some help text in the stores about what the basic armor and potions do. If you hold your mouse over the link it should pop up with some flavor text and some data about how the armor improves your AC, how much damage a weapon does, and how much HP a potion restores. I only did this for the basic gear so most of the random adventuring gear with random uses doesn't have any text yet.

I also added day 2 of the trip to the King's court, a couple of passages after the "Demon option 2 path where you decide to trend towards option 3 later," a bit after the dungeon confinement where your character decides they like it, and finally added the demon pet day 5.

As always hope you enjoy and let me know what you want expanded on in the survey. My todo list on path's is currently about 7 paths deep. I'm trying to get a bit further on all those paths before I add quest 6 which will cover all the hubs.

-Sara

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I was waiting for the next update to try your tip. And all I can say is I like this game even more now.

I was finally able to sneak behind the dragon on all paths. It was really interesting. Plus, each path have the same quests with different reason behind.

Chris and Avantis are very different types of paladin but Avantis and Canderous are pretty similar (I've even found a sentence when the wrong name is used when trying to capture Drevish - cf files).
It was interesting to be able to bring back a goblin though I would have loved to keep him with me because, if it's to leave it to my employer and never see it again just for a bonus, it would have been better to let it die without saving his life or left it there, depending which one we picked up.
The murder case was very well done. Though, since we can arrest several culprits, is there a real one behind it? I ask because I would prefer not to be wrong and sentence to death an innocent.
The maze after taking the glowing stone is really difficult (1 escape for 6 attempts...). The map is white when I click on the link so I can't use it.

I was really annoyed with the slave path with Luirlan. When you want to go to the location of the quest, you have a message saying "Are you sure you want to continue without a bag?". But it's useless since you can't go to the town square and buy anything. Even the items you could buy during your quests, you can't since you don't have a bag. I was even mad to have involved Ilsa. At some point, she ends up at -20/8 but she can still continue the quest... The only interest of this path is what happens at night. The brothel activities are limited to oral sex for now. While I'm at it, is there a limit to the number of client you can serve a day?

We have to wait 2 days between quests. There should be something else to do other than sleep once you've bought everything available. Maybe returning to the locations you've helped to get some news about the town and the people you've encountered.

On the duke path, is the training with the guards useful? Since we interact with Kelvhan that way, can this lead to a romantic relationship like when we are guard.

It's a good idea that it's not always the same key we have to use for the pedestal. If we let the sphinx fuck us, we still have a virgin asshole (though he was destroyed...). We're supposed to prevent the wizard from spying on us with the mirror but there's no option for that. The 600 money for that quest for Luirlan normal path aren't added.

Thanks for the text for the armors, weapons and potions. It should be available in the inventory if it's possible. There are 2 Full Leather Armor in the armorer shop. Is it possible to make us know what we already have in stock when buying in the shops (having several backpack isn't necessary for exemple). Some skills are close (like acrobatics and athletics). Are there any explainations about them somewhere? I don't want to always add some extra work for you about the game to the detriment of the story.

I always feel like I'm alone when I'm in a party outside battles. It's always Vaeri that speaks. The other one is barely mentioned except for Drevish quest (When robbing the goddess, Avantis and Canderous interfere and in the maze when using their skills).

I was expecting some retribution when I looted from the goddess but nothing yet if you've planned something.

The earing from the enchanter's shop was amusing though it stops at some point.

Some love path with Chris and Canderous planned?

We're informed that we'll be able to buy a mount. Will this lead to some bestiality content?

We can play with only the armor, without pants and underwear. Does it unlock reactions or scene when you have so little clothes?

Are Armin and Chris the same person? If not, there's an after quest report in which the duke is calling Chris "Armin".

Even if you've choosen Luirlan to be male, he is refered as "she" in many sentences (cf files).

You mention "evil act" during Drevish quest. Does it affect the storyline or just the relationship with the party member? I'm not that evil to try it, sorry.

If you search Drevish with a party, after the cave, there are errors if you don't go through the right path (cf files).

If you "Dig nearby, bypassing the stone" or "Pour acid on the stone", there are errors appearing in the rooms (cf files).

An error when you announce you're from the duke in Ravensholm's tavern (cf files).
An error while traveling to Everdew (cf files).

A naming error when you split up with Ilsa (cf files).

Some error in the sentences of the maze : you click "Go east" but the text says "You continue north..." ; intersection with 2 paths in the texts but 3 possibilities (cf files).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for asking so many questions. Hope the screenshots will help you. Very curious about this story.

Edit : added things I forgot

Last edited:

greendrive

Mar 24, 2021
It'd be nice to be able to more easily follow certain paths, I get that a lot is based on a tree, but the way following one path locks out the others without being obvious is difficult.

Reactions: skroas

Xemiom1

Oct 25, 2021
I managed to get to it like one time and completely forgot, but how do you get to the independent wizard?

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here's the key points as I recall:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do have a plan for a simpler way to get there eventually. There will just be some benefits from getting there earlier.

Also everyone, I'm sorry my laptop died so it will be a bit before I have a new release... sorry.

Reactions: medhaud

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just got 0.53 up and running. It's a bit light on story adds, but fixes all the bugs Oliz82 pointed out. It also adds a third hypnotist and a (difficult it not properly prepared) quest for him.

I thankfully didn't loose too much (just some progress on one of the paths) when my laptop died. And new computer (well new to me) is working pretty well so far. Hopefully I will be able to update more frequently in the future.

-Sara

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Just got 0.53 up and running. It's a bit light on story adds, but fixes all the bugs Oliz82 pointed out. It also adds a third hypnotist and a (difficult it not properly prepared) quest for him.

I thankfully didn't loose too much (just some progress on one of the paths) when my laptop died. And new computer (well new to me) is working pretty well so far. Hopefully I will be able to update more frequently in the future.

-Sara
Can we get more of the Duke love story lol

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The new hypnosis quest is interesting. Is it normal that once the item is recovered, the cave is still available? If we are in a party and captured, the other members don't help nor are captured, is that normal?

With this situation, it made me curious about the party system :
What action can affect the party outside Drevish rape? (for exemple, you let yourself fucked by the sphinx while in a party with Canderous, are there consequences? the same for the brigands fee...).
If a party member's health isn't at the maximum at the end of the mission, he doesn't heal during the 2 days in between quests.
And it seems having 3 party members leed to a conflict in the choices for the quest 5 (cf files).
Do you intend to make avaiblable other adventurers outside Canderous?

It made me notice that the products available in the general stores (of Everdew in particular) aren't 100% the same.

You've resolved all the errors messages.

The 600 money for that quest for Luirlan normal path aren't added.

Even if you've choosen Luirlan to be male, he is refered as "she" in many sentences (cf files).

A naming error when you split up with Ilsa (cf files).
The money problem is still there. The naming error too.
There are still some "she" instead of "he" (cf files).

The map is still missing too but it seems more easy to find the exit (2 times on 3).

There's a ? between magic and belt (cf files).
There are 2 books of Zarus 4 in the wizard path (cf files). I'm not sure if that was the case for other paths though.

Anything planned with Ilsa outside the slave path?

When we work for the brothel, we shouldn't have to ask the hostess for a client each time. It would be more easy to chain one after the other with a message like "stop working".

Good continuation.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hello.

The new hypnosis quest is interesting. Is it normal that once the item is recovered, the cave is still available? If we are in a party and captured, the other members don't help nor are captured, is that normal?
Dah, I forgot to mark the quest complete. My bad will be fixed in the next version. I will also add some text to indicate that your party members get captured too..

With this situation, it made me curious about the party system :
What action can affect the party outside Drevish rape? (for exemple, you let yourself fucked by the sphinx while in a party with Canderous, are there consequences? the same for the brigands fee...).
If a party member's health isn't at the maximum at the end of the mission, he doesn't heal during the 2 days in between quests.
And it seems having 3 party members leed to a conflict in the choices for the quest 5 (cf files).
Do you intend to make avaiblable other adventurers outside Canderous?
The other party member do react to some things, but not everything. It's a lot of variables to keep track of, I will try and add something for at least the ones you've highlighted.

It made me notice that the products available in the general stores (of Everdew in particular) aren't 100% the same.
That's actually intended. There is a random dice roll that determines what is present or not in the Everdew store since it's a small town with limited inventory.

The money problem is still there. The naming error too.
There are still some "she" instead of "he" (cf files).
Ok I've fixed the ones that you've highlighted.

The map is still missing too but it seems more easy to find the exit (2 times on 3).
Where is it missing?

There's a ? between magic and belt (cf files).
That's expected. You really assume a belt the random fence sells you is really magic right off the bat?

There are 2 books of Zarus 4 in the wizard path (cf files). I'm not sure if that was the case for other paths though.
Fixed

Anything planned with Ilsa outside the slave path?
I have some plans, yes. :)

When we work for the brothel, we shouldn't have to ask the hostess for a client each time. It would be more easy to chain one after the other with a message like "stop working".

Good continuation.
The brothel hasn't been a super focus of mine accept for a couple of one off scenes. I could make it more of a focus, but I figured people wanted story rather than just random sexual encounters... but I could be wrong.

-Sara

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answers.

Where is it missing?
Well, everytime I click on the Map button, the window that appears is totally white (cf files). I tried the 4 browsers I have and the problem stays. So I move by pure luck in the dungeons and, since the last one is more complex, it's easy to be lost.

That's expected. You really assume a belt the random fence sells you is really magic right off the bat?
Oups, I thought it was just a display error. That possibility didn't even occur to me. I'll have to be more careful in the future with rare/special/high level items. Sorry.

The brothel hasn't been a super focus of mine accept for a couple of one off scenes. I could make it more of a focus, but I figured people wanted story rather than just random sexual encounters... but I could be wrong.
Well, I thought about it two ways :
One is new players that try the game for the first time. If they choose this path first, they will have a hard time because it's the only way to make money to buy the few items available in the cities we visit since the town square isn't available anymore and we lose everything when it happens. Plus, if you don't choose to make Ilsa stay, you'll end up alone with low level equipment (sort of hard mode). And the hypnosis quest is only available before the first mission.
One is my personal curiosity. I won't say it's a path I like very much (and I can't talk for other players) but I'm intrigued on how it'll evolve. And I want to know why Luirlan did that (he/she has feelings for Vaeri, he/she doesn't have confidence in him/her, he/she just wanted to test the item, he/she is just evil...)? How it'll end? When Vaeri will be able to reverse the situation and how?

Good continuation.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hello.

Thanks for the answers.

Well, everytime I click on the Map button, the window that appears is totally white (cf files). I tried the 4 browsers I have and the problem stays. So I move by pure luck in the dungeons and, since the last one is more complex, it's easy to be lost.

Oups, I thought it was just a display error. That possibility didn't even occur to me. I'll have to be more careful in the future with rare/special/high level items. Sorry.

Well, I thought about it two ways :
One is new players that try the game for the first time. If they choose this path first, they will have a hard time because it's the only way to make money to buy the few items available in the cities we visit since the town square isn't available anymore and we lose everything when it happens. Plus, if you don't choose to make Ilsa stay, you'll end up alone with low level equipment (sort of hard mode). And the hypnosis quest is only available before the first mission.
One is my personal curiosity. I won't say it's a path I like very much (and I can't talk for other players) but I'm intrigued on how it'll evolve. And I want to know why Luirlan did that (he/she has feelings for Vaeri, he/she doesn't have confidence in him/her, he/she just wanted to test the item, he/she is just evil...)? How it'll end? When Vaeri will be able to reverse the situation and how?

Good continuation.
Very weird. I've tried the map in Chrome, Firefox, and even Edge... it works in all of them. Sorry I haven't tried Opera, I will look into that one... When you have it blank can you pull up the console and send any errors to me?

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just put up 0.54. It's got a few story additions and enhancements, it adds some new ways to try and break into the castle. It also extends the Duke's harem path all the way to the king's court which will be my next major block of content. I've also fixed quiet a few bugs.

Weird, I'm also getting a localStorage Quota exceeded error when trying to save in Opera.
Apparently I need to look into Opera... I use Chrome mostly and will use other browsers when people have complaints. I've made sure it works in both Chrome normally and incognito mode so that's your best bet for now.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

-Sara

Reactions: Oliz82 and cvbn28c

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Just put up 0.54. It's got a few story additions and enhancements, it adds some new ways to try and break into the castle. It also extends the Duke's harem path all the way to the king's court which will be my next major block of content. I've also fixed quiet a few bugs.

Apparently I need to look into Opera... I use Chrome mostly and will use other browsers when people have complaints. I've made sure it works in both Chrome normally and incognito mode so that's your best bet for now.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

-Sara
Thank you so much the harem path is my favourite espically with the countess thank you for your work

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes