baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Can you send a save game or something. There should be a back button on all those pages and it works for me even in the card game. Also what browser are you using? Apparently some of them behave differently.
Fresh 35 game on chrome. I don't mean the back button on top left, I mean that blue link part, there should be "end card game" or "go back to game" from the menu options after you click inventory rather than go to the previous page
The card game seems bugged either way with no way to win it and continue game.
acc.png

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, if i get that version downloaded, i will give it a go and see how those 2 are before donig so, another thing is maybe adding 100% Animal, Creature, and Monster Characters later on when you sort out the ones needed first before adding new paths and contents along the way?
There is an animal sub-path (dog) on the Elena's bitch path right now. That path does require you be female though. Also there is a way to escape from the castle for both men and women that results in sex with a monster. That's currently all the beast/monster sex I have current plans for. If there are other places you think it would make sense let me know.

Fresh 35 game on chrome. I don't mean the back button on top left, I mean that blue link part, there should be "end card game" or "go back to game" from the menu options after you click inventory rather than go to the previous page
The card game seems bugged either way with no way to win it and continue game.
Hmmm, I will give it a try. It is definitely possible to win the card game and continue on. I just verified that one. I will dig in and see if I can recreate your problem.

Reactions: alex1415

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey all 0.36 is up. It expands the corrupting the countess subpath of the Duke slave path by about a day and a half. I haven't narrowed down the bug some people have seen with the gambling games yet, but I will keep trying. I might just end up turning off the ability to click on the right hand bar during those games, but we will see.

Not sure what I'm going to work on next since all the other paths in the surveys are tied at the moment. Anyway, enjoy!

Sep 20, 2019
There is an animal sub-path (dog) on the Elena's bitch path right now. That path does require you be female though. Also there is a way to escape from the castle for both men and women that results in sex with a monster. That's currently all the beast/monster sex I have current plans for. If there are other places you think it would make sense let me know.

Hmmm, I will give it a try. It is definitely possible to win the card game and continue on. I just verified that one. I will dig in and see if I can recreate your problem.
I will try and find them when i can, and if i can think of any for the game, like maybe a dragon in one of your future updates when you eventually get there, then i will let you know about 100% animal, creature, and monster characters you might be able to add on the game in the future.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I will try and find them when i can, and if i can think of any for the game, like maybe a dragon in one of your future updates when you eventually get there, then i will let you know about 100% animal, creature, and monster characters you might be able to add on the game in the future.
Oh that reminds me, slight spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.37 is up. It adds a new dice game to the tavern. I have some eventual plans with dice and card sharps, let me know if you'd like me to prioritize that. It also adds Day 7 to the countess corruption subpath. That was about 13,000 words and a few options so it's a pretty big add for a single day in one subpath of a path.

I haven't really decided what to do next. Probably one of the single vote paths on the survey. Anyway, hope you like it!

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.38 is up. It's got a bug fix for the path where you play cards with the countess. Plus adds content to both the abyssal plane path and the wizard apprentice demon subpaths.

I've addressed all but 4 respondents to the survey now as far as the paths. There are some other responses like wanting certain fetishes added that I just haven't worked in yet.

For those 4 respondants 1 of the paths I just haven't caught up on some other paths to yet so I'm not ready to handle the subpath where you are the Duke's concubine and pregnant just yet. But soon.

The other 3 wanted paths expanded that I have no plans for yet. So I need some help there. I've added stars next to the paths that I don't have plans for in the survey in addition to saying that in the story. If you want one of those paths expanded I'm not opposed to it, I just need some direction. For example, one respondent wanted "Dungeon 5" which is a really dark path. So I need guidance like "I want someone to rescue them" or "I want someone to figure out a use for a completely broken person" or "I want it to get even darker somehow..."

Anyway, hope you enjoy the new update!

-Sara

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just put up 0.39. It's got a bunch of bug fixes. Most on Quest 2, but some for other paths. It also adds another path to go from corrupting the countess to actually succeeding. There are still a few more paths in there that stop, so not all of that is done yet. Also added the first day of the Kings Court path.

The next big news is I added the start of an event framework. For now there is only one event during the Elena's bitch path that might show up between quest 1 and quest 2. In the future I will add more events which should make the hubs feel a bit less sparse particularly between missions.

Please keep letting me know if you spot bugs or typos. I fixed a bunch this release which is great.

-Sara

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.40 is up. It adds a new quest for those of you on the Hub paths (Duke Job, Elena's Bitch, Client Sub, Client Business, Wizard Job, and Duke Wizard Job). It a fairly standard dungeon crawl with goblins and a captured little girl. I also added most of the standard D&D adventuring gear to the game and added some opportunities for you to use it (you can buy it in the new town and will be able to buy it later in the city).

I also fixed a few more bugs and enhanced a bunch of stuff including an almost complete rewrite of the code that runs the game. I retested a bunch, but I probably missed a few new bugs here and there so let me know if I missed something.

As always, hope you like it.

-Sara

eba

Feb 19, 2018
I'll be honest, I can't figure out what the heck to do in the wizard tower with the paintings and all

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So, is there a guide to which paths etc and content of said paths or do I need to grope blindly (Pun intended.)
I've been avoiding writing a guide. Really every single decision has an impact on something. So even if I write a guide there are subtle sub paths that compound with each other in interesting ways which a guide path would probably miss out on. So I'm having a problem even figuring out how I would write a guide that would do any kind of justice to the material.

Initially I avoided game over's as much as possible. There are a few in there (i.e. you die in certain combat or if you just say no, no, no, no... to everything at the beginning), but I mostly try and avoid them. So basically unless you die in combat you will find some story.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.41 is up. It adds to the Corrupting the Countess path for those that are slightly less successful at corrupting her. It adds the possibility of mind control to that path as well.

I also added the first 2 pregnancies to the Demon Breeder path.

As always hope you enjoy!

-Sara

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.42 is up. It fixes a few bugs and typos also adds to day 5 of the harem path (the part where you aren't helping to corrupt the countess).

I'm going to keep working on the Countess and Harem paths cause I need to build them up to get to where some people want (the continuation of the Duke Sex Slave Pregnant path).

I'm also going to focus on the Demon Pet 3 path. Otherwise I think I'm caught up to what people have reported on the survey. I really appreciate the bug reports and the path requests. Glad people seem to be enjoying the game.

Hope you like the latest update.

-Sara

Urka

May 25, 2017
How about on the way, where you end up in a dungeon, and the character(I play as a female) is raped by the guards, everything does not end in death from wounds, etc.? What if the dungeon workers provide the minimum for survival(it's strange that such a VALUABLE PERSON, so stupidly dies), and in order to develop and eventually get out(or get the appropriate "position" of the local "need"), you have to obey or just play along?

Last edited:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Warning: watch out for anonfiles redirecting to a malware download site with a misleadingly accurate filename of 'Dukes-and-Dildos-v0.42_34402.msi' - it could be easy for a newbie to accidentally run that thinking it was the game.

There's even a helpful guide on the site how to install their malware... DO NOT DO THIS!

nope.jpg

That is not the game you were looking for it should be a zip file with a HTML file inside.

HTH

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes