Mar 28, 2017
So Nopy seems to want me to have an account and doesn't give me a place to sign up for one... Am I just not seeing it? How do I get an account? It seems to indicate it's invite only on the approved hosts lists... so maybe I just can't use that one yet?

The other approved file hosts are here if anyone has a better opinion than Anonfiles. https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2021-05-09.3432/
If you wanted to use nopy you'd have to shoot a message at the team, they only allow developers like you to upload right now so there's no easy sign up.

Tell them what you're developing of course. Another couple options I'd say are nice are Mediafire, Zippyshare, or Googledrive.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Interesting game.

Is the goblin capture quest bugged or something? Once the protagonist gets the daughter back, they move to the main city and nothing happens. Skipping a few days leads to gameover.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Interesting game.

Is the goblin capture quest bugged or something? Once the protagonist gets the daughter back, they move to the main city and nothing happens. Skipping a few days leads to gameover.
Which path? It works on the couple that I tested.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Which path? It works on the couple that I tested.
"You leave the room with the girl in your arms and the small creature in tow. After a few minutes of him asking incessant questions you use the pommel of your dagger to knock him out.

It's tricky, but you somehow manage to get your captive and the child back to the village. You decide it best to leave the captive tied up a distance from the village. "

In quest info it says: "Bring back a corpse - You have been given the task to bring your master the corpse of one of these creatures."

After the blacksmith rewards protagonist with upgrades, nothing happens, basically.

I thought, that maybe "It's tricky, but you somehow manage to get your captive and the child back to the village. You decide it best to leave the captive tied up a distance from the village." part requires going back to the village and pick up captive, but nothing is triggered.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
The Duke's daughter wants a goblin alive. Either save one with the first aid kit before entering or catch one of the final group of three.
If you have to do the same quest for the old housekeeper, all goblins have to die.
I have yet to see a path where the daughter needs a dead goblin. So it may well be that I have not yet experienced this path.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have chosen the willing wizard's route, if that helps. I might just restart the whole thing a bit later and see if I can achieve the same effect.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I have chosen the willing wizard's route, if that helps. I might just restart the whole thing a bit later and see if I can achieve the same effect.
I just retested that route and it is working ok for me. Can you generate a save right before you get to the blacksmith, attach it to the reply on here, and also tell me which browser you are using?

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I just put up 0.44. It's up on Zippyshare instead of Anonfiles. So you should be able to pick Google, Mega, or Zippy now, hopefully it's a little less malware infested.

This release adds about 7000 words. Fixes a few bugs (see the changelog) and adds the Wizard Apprentice Day 4 + Duke Harem Days 8 & 9 (non-countess). There is a bit more to do with the countess for that path, but i should be able to wrap up all the paths to the King's court soon and after that address the Duke Sex Slave Pregnant path (that one essentially skips all of these paths hence the delay in writing it).

Hope you enjoy it and keep the suggestions and bug reports coming!

-Sara

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
No idea if it's a bug or if it's not implemented.
When I try to call the demon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nothing happens. Not even when I try it via copy/paste.
In the following I pass the check to trade the price down further, but it doesn't go any further. You only get further in the quest if you don't want to trade further and pay the 1,000G.

As for your PM, I still had 0.42 on the computer. Answer today After work, when I have tried out more.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
No idea if it's a bug or if it's not implemented.
When I try to call the demon
nothing happens. Not even when I try it via copy/paste.
In the following I pass the check to trade the price down further, but it doesn't go any further. You only get further in the quest if you don't want to trade further and pay the 1,000G.

As for your PM, I still had 0.42 on the computer. Answer today After work, when I have tried out more.
There was a bug where some variables where uninited depending on how you went down the paths. I've fixed that. Sorry about it. v0.44.1 should fix that new bug.

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Hey Sara04

Just downloaded 0.44.1 from all 3 links and Windows defender popped up with this:

1621417014583.png

Hopefully it's just a false positive.

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Sara04

Just downloaded 0.44.1 from all 3 links and Windows defender popped up with this:

View attachment 1202085

Hopefully it's just a false positive.
I can confirm it's a false positive. It happened to me as well when I just tried to download it and even open the file from my own computer! I've sent it to Microsoft to tell them it's a false positive, will see what they say...

EDIT: Apparently already fixed with the latest definitions.

Last edited:
Reactions: CypherXXX

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I will try and find them when i can, and if i can think of any for the game, like maybe a dragon in one of your future updates when you eventually get there, then i will let you know about 100% animal, creature, and monster characters you might be able to add on the game in the future.
There already is a dragon in the wizard's tower though. (also sad we can't sex that)

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
0.45 is now up. It adds Quest 4 (a murder mystery) for those on the Duke's Hub, Court Wizard's Hub, Wizard's Hub, or either of the client Hub paths. It isn't triggered for the Old Woman or the Elena's bitch path as neither of them care about this.

Another fun thing is that you can arrest whomever you like... there are ways to tie everyone to the crime. So have fun finding all the paths.

Additionally, this adds the start of a path to free the countess for those that have asked for it. Also there is a small additional bestiality encounter on the way to Revenholm if you are already on a path with bestiality.

Hope you all like it.

-Sara

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Hey so what are the paths. Can you be the Marquesses plaything. Also if you end up being your friends slave are there any other scenes besides the first night scene? Also is Elena the dukes daughter?

Last edited:

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey so what are the paths. Can you be the Marquesses plaything. Also if you end up being your friends slave are there any other scenes besides the first night scene? Also is Elena the dukes daughter?
Here are the current paths:
* Abyssal Plane
* Demon
* Dungeon
* Elena = Marquesses = Duke's Daughter
* Guard
* Duke Sex Slave
* Sub path: Corrupting the countess
* Maid -> ends into several others
* Court Wizard
* Client Business associate
* Client Slave
* Duke's Slave (running jobs, not sex, but there will be some of that too)
* Old Woman
* Other Wizard (this is the only path you can entirely avoid sex on)

If you end up as your friend's slave there are some other scenes depending on other choices. For example:
I'm going to add more events that occur between quests, just haven't gotten around to it.

Bill13

Apr 22, 2017
I demand--humbly request--a path allowing me to bribe the fence for information involving your "friend's" interest in the dildo, which then allows me to turn the tables on them upon returning, which can also involve the theft of the harness and subsequent taste of vengeance. That's assuming it's not already a path as I didn't find that option thus far. If it's not, then I also humbly request the ability to prestige into a true Dildo Master. Enhanced criticals and Ki thrusts? Fun times.

Seriously though, I'm enjoying what I've seen thus far and I like the concept. I will say certain routes seem a bit barren when it comes to sex. My first two routes had none and I'm not actively trying to avoid it, but it was still entertaining.

Minor issue in the party management screen though, the bottom line with "heal them" and such overlaps with the next party characters name instead of starting on a new line. Not a big deal, but it makes that screen look more cluttered. Also, the ghoul hunt in the bloodstained room allows you to get 1000 gold--it claims 500 but gives 1000--every time you search.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes