Remigio

May 5, 2018
could be he has several names for the same clip on his website and many vids, thats why its so confusing
Anyway I checked on the front page by opening Ms Jiggles videos with Mega to view the streaming video and this video seems to be not there...is very strange! :cautious:

Reactions: cabbar100

4-ply

May 12, 2020
The two links below show Dukes’ PPV videos, including the Ms. Jiggles series.

The video that brahbrahdude requested is called “Ms. Jiggles: Conrad” and was posted as a PPV on their website on 09/01/20. All other Ms. Jiggles videos created before 09/01/20 were posted on this forum as of May 24, 2020, the most recent being “Ms. Jiggles 3d: Episode 9 Community Outreach Pt 2”, which was posted on Dukes’ PPV link on 04/16/20. Although the video “Ms. Jiggles: Conrad” exists in the two Dukes’ links above, it is mysteriously absent in any of Dukes’ links below:

There seems to be many branches on the Dukes’ website tree.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
The two links below show Dukes’ PPV videos, including the Ms. Jiggles series.

The video that brahbrahdude requested is called “Ms. Jiggles: Conrad” and was posted as a PPV on their website on 09/01/20. All other Ms. Jiggles videos created before 09/01/20 were posted on this forum as of May 24, 2020, the most recent being “Ms. Jiggles 3d: Episode 9 Community Outreach Pt 2”, which was posted on Dukes’ PPV link on 04/16/20. Although the video “Ms. Jiggles: Conrad” exists in the two Dukes’ links above, it is mysteriously absent in any of Dukes’ links below:

There seems to be many branches on the Dukes’ website tree.
This video is missing for the complete collection of Ms Jiggles 3D ... “Ms. Jiggles: Conrad ”! I'll see what I can do but I don't promise anything. Thanks for the great explanation. (y)

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
sorry to disturb you, Remigio, but i was wondering if there was any new video coming soon (or better, if you know which is next project by dukes). thanks

Remigio

May 5, 2018
sorry to disturb you, Remigio, but i was wondering if there was any new video coming soon (or better, if you know which is next project by dukes). thanks
The next arrival should be Suzy Booty 8.

Directly from the Dukes website:
12/23/2020
Happy Holidays Guys shits been crazy this week but updates will be up today and Friday and a video update over the weekend. doing final edits on Suzy episode 8 Back on top episode 1 and 2 and Biker MIlf. January you will be getting 3 full episodes of the proposition. episode 5 and 6 are finished by another animator just waiting for episode 4 to be completed since people were really pissed that I put one episode out of order the last time lol. Stay tuned.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
The next arrival should be Suzy Booty 8.

Directly from the Dukes website:
12/23/2020
Happy Holidays Guys shits been crazy this week but updates will be up today and Friday and a video update over the weekend. doing final edits on Suzy episode 8 Back on top episode 1 and 2 and Biker MIlf. January you will be getting 3 full episodes of the proposition. episode 5 and 6 are finished by another animator just waiting for episode 4 to be completed since people were really pissed that I put one episode out of order the last time lol. Stay tuned.
Ok, but i didn't understand if Suzy 8 will be posted in these last days of december or in january. Thanks

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes