Remigio

May 5, 2018
A communication for everyone: Unfortunately one of the websites where I could find 2D and 3D videos and comics has been closed. I don't know why now but it was where I could find more material.:cry:

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
A communication for everyone: Unfortunately one of the websites where I could find 2D and 3D videos and comics has been closed. I don't know why now but it was where I could find more material.:cry:
I hope the other sites are good enough to see updates again

Homryman2000

Dec 10, 2020
Hey friend the links don't work because they are all on the front page. The video you are looking for is:
Training Sessions 1-2 : - - MEGA -
Enjoy... ;)
You sir are doing God's work, thank you

Jan 3, 2020
questions:
1 ° - EP 8 (the Marks), the woman who is dressed in black clothes with an asterisk symbol and who had sex with a pink monster, did she have sex of her own free will or was forced (in this case, raped)?

2 ° - the EP "Daddy's secret" the boy blackmailed his father's lover to have sex?

Oct 8, 2020
questions:
1 ° - EP 8 (the Marks), the woman who is dressed in black clothes with an asterisk symbol and who had sex with a pink monster, did she have sex of her own free will or was forced (in this case, raped)?

2 ° - the EP "Daddy's secret" the boy blackmailed his father's lover to have sex?
What the hell are you talking about, man ?! These are comic stories, fiction, not something "real"!

Jan 3, 2020
questions:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes