Remigio

May 5, 2018
That's a sad. I think Digox77's 3d animations are the best. Duke could hire him to be the main author of all his 3D works, something similar to what he did with Moiarte in his 3D comics (although I prefer The Foxxx as the author of the 3D comics).
I didn't quite understand Dukes' politics ... Digox77 has always done anal on videos but the two videos commissioned by Dukes are without anal.:sneaky:
Today the first part of "a favor to a friend 2" . I wait for the second part to come out and then I share everything.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
I didn't quite understand Dukes' politics ... Digox77 has always done anal on videos but the two videos commissioned by Dukes are without anal.:sneaky:
Today the first part of "a favor to a friend 2" . I wait for the second part to come out and then I share everything.
Remigio please, you can't be so cruel (ironical): you must post first part now, because the second one could go out between a month! Besides, it would be a good thing seeing how this new video works.
So my personal request (but i suppose it's a common request) is to post this first past now and the second one when it will come out

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Remigio please, you can't be so cruel (ironical): you must post first part now, because the second one could go out between a month! Besides, it would be a good thing seeing how this new video works.
So my personal request (but i suppose it's a common request) is to post this first past now and the second one when it will come out
When I said the first part was out, I meant the Dukes official website :giggle: (Wait at least a couple of days ).... However, you would be disappointed with the video, I personally did not like it ... much better the first.

Last edited:

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
When I said the first part was out, I meant the Dukes official website :giggle: (Wait at least a couple of days ).... However, you would be disappointed with the video, I personally did not like it ... much better the first.
Hi Remigio, could you post anyway this first part? As you can see, i waited for more than 2 days ahahahaha!

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Remigio,
i was wondering if Booty Suzie was a kind of alternative to Mob Society: what do you think?
any news from first part of favor for a friend2?

Reactions: Liamrw

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hi Remigio,
i was wondering if Booty Suzie was a kind of alternative to Mob Society: what do you think?
any news from first part of favor for a friend2?
Suzy and Francesca look alike but they are 2 separate stories. As for "a favor to a friend 2" now I'm back home ... time to upload it to MEGA and post the link.

Reactions: cabbar100
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes