Remigio

May 5, 2018
Could you possibly make the complete pack of all Duke comics in 3D available so far?
Thanks in advance.
Dukes' 3D comics are 90% easy to find on the web ... there are many internet sites. Here I try to put material that is very difficult to find. But if there is something in particular that you can't find ... just let me know I'll be happy to help you.
Some examples:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Thanks Remigio
Any news about second chapter of "a favor for a friend"?
I read on Dukes' twitter that 5 new videos will be released in November ... two have been released (Suzy and The Marks).
However it will not be the same art animation (Digox77).

Last edited:
Reactions: cabbar100

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
I read on Dukes' twitter that 5 new videos will be released in November ... two have been released (Suzy and The Marks).
However it will not be the same art animation (Digox77).
What do you mean for "not the same art animation"?
1) art animation different from that one used for the first chapter of "a favor for a friend"?
2) art animation different from that one used for last two vids you posted here?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
What do you mean for "not the same art animation"?
1) art animation different from that one used for the first chapter of "a favor for a friend"?
2) art animation different from that one used for last two vids you posted here?
1) Digox77 is the artist who made: Latin Milf (a favor for a friend) and Basketball Milf.
his videos are also on this forum... https://f95zone.to/threads/sexx3d-art-collection-2020-03-05-sexx3d-art.47321/
..... I read that the artist should not be him this time.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
1) Digox77 is the artist who made: Latin Milf (a favor for a friend) and Basketball Milf.
his videos are also on this forum... https://f95zone.to/threads/sexx3d-art-collection-2020-03-05-sexx3d-art.47321/
..... I read that the artist should not be him this time.
well, it's a very pity, even if art video in the preview seems to be very similar to his own.
but thinking back, now i understand my suspicious about a changing of artist (for example, you can see that the woman fucking in the car is different from the character of first chapter)

Reactions: Remigio

SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know which episodes / parts show the old grandmas ?
I dont come across grandma animations often, but I don't want to download 50gigs if it's only a few clips ?
Btw: Do y'all know of any other granny animations ?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone know which episodes / parts show the old grandmas ?
I dont come across grandma animations often, but I don't want to download 50gigs if it's only a few clips ?
Btw: Do y'all know of any other granny animations ?
You can find some web links at post #164 with MS Jiggles.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
well, it's a very pity, even if art video in the preview seems to be very similar to his own.
but thinking back, now i understand my suspicious about a changing of artist (for example, you can see that the woman fucking in the car is different from the character of first chapter)
I have now found that the animation of "a favor to a friend 2" is the same as "The Marks2" so No Digox77.:mad:

Oct 8, 2020
I have now found that the animation of "a favor to a friend 2" is the same as "The Marks2" so No Digox77.:mad:
That's a sad. I think Digox77's 3d animations are the best. Duke could hire him to be the main author of all his 3D works, something similar to what he did with Moiarte in his 3D comics (although I prefer The Foxxx as the author of the 3D comics).

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes