magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Story By DukeshardcoreHoneys -Animation by Gambino

Last edited:

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Hey magix69 we should open a thread for Gambino20 if you have some material.
he only animated prison control and the Proposition, His stuff is ok more like visual novels, But have to admit his newer stuff is getting better, Maybe in the future we shall see Patreon $1.50 Only to get His Full collection

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Someone wrote to me privately asking if I can find Dukes' AUDIO BOOKS, but I don't think they will be of interest.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Story By DukeshardcoreHoneys -Animation by Gambino

But do you also have Prison Control? (by Gambino)

Reactions: flxgrm

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I thought Dukes' videos are not interesting because it has been 24 hours since I shared the new MS Jiggles videos and only three people responded with an emoji that is nice to receive for the time I spend searching for the videos.

Screenshot(191).png

Then I check the downloads on the Cloud and I see .... and the other 59 people?:oops: Maybe in the next updates I will put the password to extract the videos so I know how many people are interested in Dukes videos.
Screenshot(190).png
P.S. I just need to know how many people are interested in videos and comics otherwise I spend my time in other ways.

Last edited:

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
I thought Dukes' videos are not interesting because it has been 24 hours since I shared the new MS Jiggles videos and only three people responded with an emoji that is nice to receive for the time I spend searching for the videos.

View attachment 1016786

Then I check the downloads on the Cloud and I see .... and the other 59 people?:oops: Maybe in the next updates I will put the password to extract the videos so I know how many people are interested in Dukes videos.
View attachment 1016791
P.S. I just need to know how many people are interested in videos and comics otherwise I spend my time in other ways.
Tbh I'm just not really interested in Mrs. Jiggles appreciate the effort though!

Reactions: Remigio

fjlarez68

Mar 13, 2020

View attachment 1016786

View attachment 1016791
Thanks for the clarification Remigio, particularly if I am very interested in all your publications and for that reason my gratitude ... always appreciated

Reactions: Bandango1974

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017

View attachment 1016786

View attachment 1016791
you are the best and you know, but since you want to hear it: YOU ARE THE BEEEEEEST!!!
About 3d videos, they are very good, but Suzie and Mob society are my favourite

Remigio

May 5, 2018
you are the best and you know, but since you want to hear it: YOU ARE THE BEEEEEEST!!!
About 3d videos, they are very good, but Suzie and Mob society are my favourite
I spend a lot of time on various websites in other countries to find material, I uploaded to Mediafire to find out if people are interested in Dukes' material and from what I saw from the answers it was always minimal ... I don't care about being the best here we are a community and whoever finds new material (if possible) shares it with others. I repeat it was just a test to see if you were interested if anyone felt offended or made fun of. I apologize for that.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
i'm sure to speak for all of this thread members if say that we own you a great clap of gratitude for everything you do.
thank you for all of your contribute and forgive me if i can't find anything new around the web

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I can't wait for new updates and by the way have you got any idea about next 3d updates?
From Dukes Web:
Now that I've finally caught up with video content there will be a steady flow of Animation updates for the next two months every Monday with Comics during the week and audio book updates on the weekend. More jiggles this Monday and Keagan next Monday and Mrs. Mitchell books during the weekend Also experimenting with new motion capture animation for future content to up the level and have it come out much faster.
New Update up with The Proposition S2 Episode 5 (new Animator for the next 4 episodes So let me know what you think)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes