Remigio

May 5, 2018
This Guy Should Stop Doing 3d and Focus More on 2D Looks 100x Better and the 3D Versions are Kiunda WAYWAY more Loop heavy... idk... and the voice acting is worse to idk how toher people see this but thats my Opinion ^^
I agree with you because with the level we have reached in 2021 in 3D animation it seems that DUKES is 5 years behind. Dukes had found a good 3D animator "Digox77" but I didn't understand why he never continued the collaboration.

frank salinas

Jul 3, 2018
Hey man thanks a lot!
I noticed you didn't share "A favor for a friend pt3" even if its in the thumbnails
Could you please add it if you have it? Thanks!

Oct 8, 2020
I agree with you because with the level we have reached in 2021 in 3D animation it seems that DUKES is 5 years behind. Dukes had found a good 3D animator "Digox77" but I didn't understand why he never continued the collaboration.
I already mentioned this and I will repeat.

Duke could focus on animations only in 2D. I agree that he could have continued with the 3D animations of '' Digoxxx 77 ''. But since he is no longer hiring him, he should give up on those bad 3D animations. He could just continue with the 3D (Moiart or The Foxxx artist's) /2D comics, and only 2D animations.
He's wasting money and time.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hey man thanks a lot!
I noticed you didn't share "A favor for a friend pt3" even if its in the thumbnails
Could you please add it if you have it? Thanks!
A favor for a friend pt3? Dukes only released pt1 and pt2, there is no pt3.

Jan 3, 2020
man, i like the 3d animation style but, im missing the 2d animation. I m missing all about the 2d animation. but he need make some changes. One good exemple is DON´T PUT THE NARRATOR ON THE SEX SCENES and make animations of ALL series and not make of only one .

Todd1988

Feb 15, 2021
hello everyone! can anyone explain: Francesca And The MOB Society is only a video clip or is there a 2d comix?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes