Remigio

May 5, 2018
Found one or two things I don't remember seeing on here along with a wealth of other Duke's vids both 3D and 2D. It's incredibly easy to use and the quality looks pretty decent.....

Thanks for the friend link is always useful ... But of what I saw there are all the videos (2D and 3D). But "a favor to a friend 2" is missing here too.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Found one or two things I don't remember seeing on here along with a wealth of other Duke's vids both 3D and 2D. It's incredibly easy to use and the quality looks pretty decent.....

Thanks dude !

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks for the friend link is always useful ... But of what I saw there are all the videos (2D and 3D). But "a favor to a friend 2" is missing here too.
I believe you are right about that. It's by no means comprehensive but like I said, Other than here it's the most comprehensive list of his work in 2D and 3D I have found anywhere when it comes to streaming sites.

A lot of it used to be on here, So it's a nice way to watch until it can get reuploaded.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks dude !
Anytime! Thought it was worth sharing. I wasn't entirely sure what I saw was for real at first and it's very easy to use. No DLing or anything and looks to be pretty smooth.

It should save people sometimes especially newbies who want to watch something from awhile back that got taken down here.

Reactions: nandaja

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added:

Mrs Mitchell Episode 11
and
A Favor For A Friend 2 as Individual Download

Yes, also from Remigio , who else, so say again 'Thank you for Sharing!'.

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thanks, Remigio, for more and more!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes