Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
A F@vor For A Fr1end ep2 Mega
View attachment 1849820
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's nice to have it back but I agree about your assessment of this being some of his worst work and being downright scary at times like some foreign bootleg shit. I still think Ep. 1 was his best far as this series goes though his most recent one was a step above 2 and 3.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
It's nice to have it back but I agree about your assessment of this being some of his worst work and being downright scary at times like some foreign bootleg shit. I still think Ep. 1 was his best far as this series goes though his most recent one was a step above 2 and 3.
The first episode and the fourth and fifth are by the same author (and therefore are the best). The second and third sh1t like animation and models.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
The first episode and the fourth and fifth are by the same author (and therefore are the best). The second and third sh1t like animation and models.
I'm not an animator myself just a fan but the hair looked like something out of the late 80's or early 90's. I'm hoping he got rid of whoever did that and that they didn't just get busy and are coming back.

I like the model in it, It's one of his better ones far as 3D ones go. Did the fourth/fifth person work on any other of his work? I'm curious to see if they are the ones I like.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I'm not an animator myself just a fan but the hair looked like something out of the late 80's or early 90's. I'm hoping he got rid of whoever did that and that they didn't just get busy and are coming back.

I like the model in it, It's one of his better ones far as 3D ones go. Did the fourth/fifth person work on any other of his work? I'm curious to see if they are the ones I like.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dukes-ha...collection-2022-06-04-duke.53145/post-4540474
https://f95zone.to/threads/sexx3d-art-collection-2020-03-05-sexx3d-art.47321/

Reactions: flxgrm

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added: Corporate Construction Episode 1

From your usual benefactor Remigio , who else, so again say 'Thank you for Sharing!'.

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thanks, Remigio, for more and more!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Dblock

Mar 12, 2022
Can someone please send me a link to all 2d and 3d collections of dukeshardcorehoneys? Everytime I try to click on the link it says "oops we ran into some problems. This member limits who may view their full profile." I don't understand what that statement means

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Can someone please send me a link to all 2d and 3d collections of dukeshardcorehoneys? Everytime I try to click on the link it says "oops we ran into some problems. This member limits who may view their full profile." I don't understand what that statement means
Hey I don't understand your problem, You don't need my profile to see the links, you find all the updated links on the front page. And the 2D and 3D threads are separate.

Reactions: Gladiatore
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes