Naoyakog

Feb 18, 2021
good how are you? Could you help me to get the Full Video of Episode 04 Boogieman , Episode 03 A Favor For A Friend and Invasion at 480p? It's just that my PC can't handle 1080p but 480p, I'd really appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: A_jar_full_of_cum

Remigio

May 5, 2018
good how are you? Could you help me to get the Full Video of Episode 04 Boogieman , Episode 03 A Favor For A Friend and Invasion at 480p? It's just that my PC can't handle 1080p but 480p, I'd really appreciate it.
I normally never upload videos below 720p, but as you are a New Member I will make an exception this time:

The links will only be active for three days.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Guys I'm going to be away for a while... I'm taking a break from the Dukes 3D & 2D thread because I have a lot of work to do and more time to spend with my family, I hope someone will continue my work of sharing.
Have fun, Though honestly any finds I find are through sheer dumb luck and either a) through forums like this one b) on a new streaming site I discover searching for something else.

You picked a good time to take a break though as Duke seems to be slowing down again.

I kind of want to see his work farmed out to hungry young animators. He's done this before with his art and I would like to see how someone else would animate his work. I found some unlicensed ones but they were all pretty amateurish and even worse than his own worst vids.

Reactions: Bossko

Naoyakog

Feb 18, 2021
Guys I'm going to be away for a while... I'm taking a break from the Dukes 3D & 2D thread because I have a lot of work to do and more time to spend with my family, I hope someone will continue my work of sharing.
good morning, oh what a shame to hear that Remigio you are a Great Member, but it doesn't matter that you have a good time with your Family and don't let Work tire you, just be happy with everything you have at hand, we will miss you Remigio until come back (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Remigio

Naoyakog

Feb 18, 2021
Well, who can help me by sending me Ring Queen Redux, Ring Queen's Hard Lesson and Training Sessions Episode 1 and 2 but in 480p Quality? I need them because I don't have them, I would really appreciate it.

May 16, 2019
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes