partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added: Big Booty Behind Bars Episode 7

Yes, blame your usual suspect, Remigio , for this one too.
'Thank you' -button also known as Reactions is as always in lower right corner of Posts.

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thanks for more big booty, Remigio!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
Big B00ty Beh1nd B@rs Ep7 (1080p) Mega
View attachment 2125409

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really enjoying this series. I understand that the repeated scenes of the sex animations could be better, however, that doesn't detract from the good story that this series is.

Grazie ancora per l'ottimo lavoro, Remigio.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
I'm really enjoying this series. I understand that the repeated scenes of the sex animations could be better, however, that doesn't detract from the good story that this series is.

Grazie ancora per l'ottimo lavoro, Remigio.
There is lots of room for improvement for sure but it's a step up from what he was doing before this especially in the realm of 3D.

I am hoping he starts getting better again so he can do some of his old comics in this form. I also wouldn't mind seeing him re-do some of his crappier attempts which were little better than amateur work.

If it's a money thing going on, Maybe he should try and adapt other people's work or comics? There are lots of other authors/artists whose work would look interesting in this form.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added: Big Booty Behind Bars Episode 8

Shared by The Grand-Duke Remigio , who else, kneel down and bow to that direction.
OR:
'Thank you' -button also known as Reactions is in same spot in lower right corner of Posts.

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thanks for more big booty, Remigio!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

UsoppthaSogeKing

Oct 31, 2022
Hey I know being a new guy here I’m not supposed to request ANYTHING but I been in love with the Ms. J1ggles character for years and wondering if there’s a possible reup of the vids on mega? If not I’ll just keep my eyes opened & Thanks for everything else that’s been posted. Amazing.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hey I know being a new guy here I’m not supposed to request ANYTHING but I been in love with the Ms. J1ggles character for years and wondering if there’s a possible reup of the vids on mega? If not I’ll just keep my eyes opened & Thanks for everything else that’s been posted. Amazing.
On the front page you will find all the video material of Ms Jiggles.
The problem is that many videos are either not on mega or have expired, but other links work.
My advice for downloading videos is to install Jdonloader2 copy the link and download it to your PC.

Reactions: UsoppthaSogeKing

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Mega always gives me a headache for some reason and like Remigo said above, There are links that no longer work on page 1. I know his time is limited and I'd much rather have him searching/uploading new material when he can since the old stuff usually pops up elsewhere down the road.

Anyway, Type in Duke into this site......

They haven't been uploading much of his stuff lately but they have the largest selection I have seen outside this thread for free and it's my go to for old material that's no longer on here if you are into streaming and don't have space to DL stuff like me. Rule34 video is good too even though there selection is much smaller.

EDIT: Sorry for not giving you a direct link but I'm in a hurry right now and am unable to copy pasta atm on this keyboard.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes